Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Whoa Sterr I was looking for a kitten and instead saw you on your avatar :rofl: Wow you look beautiful and such a beautiful dress :D did you recently get married?

Haha!! Thanks lady, that's sweet! We just celebrated 2 years June 12th! :) that was one of my favorite pics... To bad we cant look like our wedding day selves every day, right? :)

I second that!!!
Congrats!!! I am a little behind you...I will be married 2 years April 25. Time flies!

I got my smiley OPK today!!! :happydance: Lets just see if temps will confirm it within the next few days! :sex::sex:

Whoa Sterr I was looking for a kitten and instead saw you on your avatar :rofl: Wow you look beautiful and such a beautiful dress :D did you recently get married?

Haha!! Thanks lady, that's sweet! We just celebrated 2 years June 12th! :) that was one of my favorite pics... To bad we cant look like our wedding day selves every day, right? :)

I second that!!!
Congrats!!! I am a little behind you...I will be married 2 years April 25. Time flies!

I got my smiley OPK today!!! :happydance: Lets just see if temps will confirm it within the next few days! :sex::sex:

YEAAHH!! good luck!!

Aww how nice! We've been married for 1.5 years almost...got married in August of 2010 - feels like yesterday...time sure flies!

Ok for all you temping ladies...please be honest!!!
I ovulated on cd 12. Here are my temps from cd 10...they have seemed to flatline. Does that mean anything?

10-96.8
11-97.18
12-97.33
13-forgot to temp
14-97.33
15-97.33
16-97.6
17-97.58
18-97.58
19-97.58

At this point should they be rising instead of flatlining? Help!

I ovulated on cd 12. Here are my temps from cd 10...they have seemed to flatline. Does that mean anything?

10-96.8
11-97.18
12-97.33
13-forgot to temp
14-97.33
15-97.33
16-97.6
17-97.58
18-97.58
19-97.58

I think that if the 97's are your high point, then i say day 16 was your highest at 97.6 so in my opinion i dont think you Oed on day 12 i think you Oed on day 14 or 15.

10-96.8
11-97.18
12-97.33
13-forgot to temp
14-97.33
15-97.33
16-97.6
17-97.58
18-97.58
19-97.58

I think that if the 97's are your high point, then i say day 16 was your highest at 97.6 so in my opinion i dont think you Oed on day 12 i think you Oed on day 14 or 15.

I only say I o the 12th bc when I went to the dr for my follicle check on cd10 he said to go home and bd bc I was going to o anytime now and I thought your temp went up when you ovulated. I told you I'm terrible and new at temping

10-96.8
11-97.18
12-97.33
13-forgot to temp
14-97.33
15-97.33
16-97.6
17-97.58
18-97.58
19-97.58

I only say I o the 12th bc when I went to the dr for my follicle check on cd10 he said to go home and bd bc I was going to o anytime now and I thought your temp went up when you ovulated. I told you I'm terrible and new at temping

I replied on another thread too, but Fertility Friend thinks you ovulated on CD15 too. :) And your temp does go up when you ovulate, but it has to rise by at least .3 degrees and stay up for three consecutive days. So the rise at CD12 wasn't large enough for ov.

10-96.8
11-97.18
12-97.33
13-forgot to temp
14-97.33
15-97.33
16-97.6
17-97.58
18-97.58
19-97.58

I replied on another thread too, but Fertility Friend thinks you ovulated on CD15 too. :) And your temp does go up when you ovulate, but it has to rise by at least .3 degrees and stay up for three consecutive days. So the rise at CD12 wasn't large enough for ov.

Haha ok I guess I'll go with the 15th. Dh and I bd on cd10, 12,13, 15, 18 so hopefully that was enough. I just worry bc we didn't bd the 16 or 17

10-96.8
11-97.18
12-97.33
13-forgot to temp
14-97.33
15-97.33
16-97.6
17-97.58
18-97.58
19-97.58

Haha ok I guess I'll go with the 15th. Dh and I bd on cd10, 12,13, 15, 18 so hopefully that was enough. I just worry bc we didn't bd the 16 or 17

DBZ34 is right it has to rise by at least .3 and stay up. I think you BD on all the right days :)

if you ovulated cd15 i wouldn't worry because the egg is only around for 24 hours anyway. Sperm can survive for 4-7 days so as long as you BD before ov you should be covered.

:hi: girls good luck to all of us do any of you girls take 2 spoonfuls i have heard one in a morning and one at tea time i have just been taking the one so dont no if to take the two x x x

:wave: hi ladies. I'm back and OVULATING!!!!

Ok pregnant ladies... Question... What symptoms were you feeling around days 5-8 DPO the month you got your BFP? I have had ZIP for symptoms, not that I'm paying much attention... HAH! But all of a sudden today I am feeling a little weird. Trying not to obsess, just wanted to see what you felt the week or so before your BFPs.

Yes, you can temp with a regular thermometer. It's just less precise. And your temps might seem like they're the same a lot more of the time because you aren't seeing the smaller changes, but i don't think it makes a huge huge difference. But, having a BBT is probably better....

Ok pregnant ladies... Question... What symptoms were you feeling around days 5-8 DPO the month you got your BFP? I have had ZIP for symptoms, not that I'm paying much attention... HAH! But all of a sudden today I am feeling a little weird. Trying not to obsess, just wanted to see what you felt the week or so before your BFPs.

I didn't have any symptoms that early! Other than bloating. At least none that I noticed. Based on my estimated ovulation date I didn't notice symptoms until about 14DPO! But then again i didn't test until about 23DPO.

(By the way according to my revised dates which takes into account my estimated ov date i'm actually 4-5 days further along than my ticker suggests)

I had typical 2ww - nothing for a while, then bigger boobs (but not sore like usually are), tired, hungry - but that was all the same except for boobs they didn't hurt and usually they do. Close to the day I got bfp the only thing different was lower back ache - usually I don't get that, but I did 2 days before I got my bfp which was at 12 dpo (same thing happened last time as well, no symptoms except painless big boobs and back ache). Really, didn't get any actual symptoms till 5.5 weeks, when I started to feel nauseous and tired.

Hi ladies, i hope you are all well. I completely forgot to take my H&C yesterday which i find kind of funny since i'm sick and you'd think i would've at LEAST thought about honey when i was drinking tea right? Yeeeaaah, no didn't happen. I was sure to take it today though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->