Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Hey all... Well im now on count down to Ovulation and hope this is the month, OH took me out last night to pick me up and proposed!! so i am now engaged!! Im so happy but still long for our little one...

Can i ask when should you start temping each month? last month was my first month temping... Also should i just take the H&C each day not just on lead up to ovulation ? thanks guys Lucy xx

Congrats on your engagement!! :) How exciting!

I just keep temping continuously from month to month. I ovulate kind of early-ish in my cycle and I don't want to miss it if it happens earlier than I expect it to. Starting the first day of AF and going until she shows her face...One time she's not going to show though. :) I take my H&C every day, even after ov, because I read somewhere it was good for implantation too.

Hey all... Well im now on count down to Ovulation and hope this is the month, OH took me out last night to pick me up and proposed!! so i am now engaged!! Im so happy but still long for our little one...

Can i ask when should you start temping each month? last month was my first month temping... Also should i just take the H&C each day not just on lead up to ovulation ? thanks guys Lucy xx

Oh how wonderful! :happydance: I want to wish you the most happiness and health and love and a baby in the upcoming months! Yay what good news :D

When are you planning for the big day?

:hugs: I really hope your little one comes soon. It took us a year and then I get pregnant twice in a row (MC first time) so I hope you won't feel too down because of things not happening yet. Lot's of luck for this cycle :dust:

Oh yes - take H&C every day that's what helped me - even past O

Lucy. Congrats on your engagement!! I too got engaged the other week woop woop!! Xx

CONGRATS lucylou!

LADIES - which page is the code for the H&C sparkle banner?

:hi: girls congrats lucy well afm ff has put me 3 dpo woopp 2ww her i come hope it goes quick x x x

Hey Ladies! Happy Monday! Still loving my H&C. So I went to the dr's last monday and she ordered a progesterone test to see if I had ovulated. I hadn't heard anything back at all last week so I was starting to worry. I called today and they called back and stated all my levels were normal and I had ovulated. This morning I took an IC and an OPK. IC was negative. I saw a line after a few minutes but it doesnt look to have any color to it. The opk had some color to it so I took that again around noon and its close to positive. No signs other than really tender and sore boobies since ovulation.. I hate waiting but Im again just not feeling it. I really wanted my BFP for xmas! :cry:

Oh how wonderful! :happydance: I want to wish you the most happiness and health and love and a baby in the upcoming months! Yay what good news :D

:hugs: I really hope your little one comes soon. It took us a year and then I get pregnant twice in a row (MC first time) so I hope you won't feel too down because of things not happening yet. Lot's of luck for this cycle :dust:

Thanks Greenpear! We are planning to get married 2014! it seems a while away but i have to be in control of things so need to start planning now! ha ha

I really hope we are nearly there a lot of people have said we should hit the year mark and then they bet it will happen.. i really hope it does! i have every thing croseed!! :happydance::happydance:

Ok so i am going to keep the H&C every day and the temping too!!! thanks again Lucy xx

CONGRATS lucylou!

LADIES - which page is the code for the H&C sparkle banner?

If you reply to this message with you quote you will see the code. Just cut and paste into your signature

https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2011/11/03/5871a4e926b360180fdce803a9bb3224.gif

Hi Guys,

Im out this month :-( im so very upset and down and am finding it harder each month to pick my self up... It will be 1 year this month and i just dont understand what we are doing wrong, we are doing every as we should both been tested and all is good with both of us.. I find it so hard as every one around me is pregnant sorry to moan.....

Hey moan as much as you want. We are all here to support you! Try think positive as much as you can. You have to bear in mind that most couples that do not have problems usually take 1 year to get pregnant. Maybe have some me time to help lift the spirits. I usually go get a massage or have reflexology. Or try getting together with some close friends for lunch/dinner to help you forgot about things. It does wonders to pick me up. My friend that has no issues whatsoever took her 3 years to get pregnant. She was bding nearly everyday! Thinking of you xxx

Thanks hun, I know I just hate waiting and feel we are ready and want it sooooooooo bad!!! My OH took me out last night and proposed!! so we are engaged, so that has really cheered me up! focusing on next cycle now! xx

Congratulations! That is great news! Now you have new project to concentrate on :)

I got the code and now have the honey and cinnamon sparkles!

Testing to see if I now have my sparkles in my signature!!!

Thanks Greenpear! We are planning to get married 2014! it seems a while away but i have to be in control of things so need to start planning now! ha ha

I really hope we are nearly there a lot of people have said we should hit the year mark and then they bet it will happen.. i really hope it does! i have every thing croseed!! :happydance::happydance:

Ok so i am going to keep the H&C every day and the temping too!!! thanks again Lucy xx

Good luck with H&C and I hope you'll have your baby very soon :dust:

Popping in to say :hi: well nothing else to say haha... Good luck ladies who are waiting to find out whether their mission to a bfp is a success!

Well i had a temp drop today cd28 so im assuming the stupid ass :witch: is seconds away...

How is everyone else doing in their cycles? Good luck ladies we need some more BFP's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->