Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

I'm 4dpo and have that feeling 'down there' I always get deep in my belly. Its the feeling I get when I think 'could it be'. Does anyone else get this immediately after Ov?

Hey ladies!! I haven't had a chance to get on BnB for a few days.... Huge congrats to LucyLou on you engagement!!! Haj- I also ordered my Basal thermometer off amazon. Good luck and lots of baby dust to those of you in the TWW and testing soon!!! I can't wait to add some more BFPs to our group list!!

Welcome back, Bug! Hope you and little one are doing well! Hugs!

i haven't been on here in awhile... i hope everyone is doing well!!!! COME ON H&C BABIES!!!!! HOPING FOR MORE BFPs SOON!

Hi ladies, i hope everyone is well. I must admit i haven't been doing so good with the cinnamon part lately. It kinda has grossed me out but i have been taking honey everyday. Especially since i've been sick so i've been putting it in tea all week...so yumm! I'll probably add the cinnamon back into my routine next week. I think i just needed a little break from the cinnamon lol

Pretty pic Mrs Resa! :) I haven't been doing the best with either the honey or the cinnamon. I forget all the time! If I don't get my BFP this cycle, I will start it up and do better! :)

That makes me feel better... :haha: I forgot to take the honey and cinnamon for the last half of my cycle last month. I did it really good up until halfway and then stopped taking it for the last 2 weeks. :shrug: I'm back on track now though. I need to invest in organic honey though.

So I woke up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and when I got back I realized it was 1/2 hr before I was supposed to get up, not the middle of the night. So I layed back down for like 15 min and tried to relax and then took my temp. It's probably not accurate bc I got up and went to the bathroom and was awake right?

So I woke up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and when I got back I realized it was 1/2 hr before I was supposed to get up, not the middle of the night. So I layed back down for like 15 min and tried to relax and then took my temp. It's probably not accurate bc I got up and went to the bathroom and was awake right?

it could still be right, if its around the same as yesterday it prob is, i have done that before. i hate when i do that :dohh:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm i have been really dry down be low just wondering has anyone else had this with taking h&c i am 5dpo x x x

Well I think I am out for this month. I started having some cramping last night and some spotting this morning. Also had a huge temp dip today. So AF is 1-2 days early which is weird. I guess Im on to next month. :cry:

Well I think I am out for this month. I started having some cramping last night and some spotting this morning. Also had a huge temp dip today. So AF is 1-2 days early which is weird. I guess Im on to next month. :cry:

:hugs:

:hugs::hugs:

:hug:

Hi Ladies, I am off on holiday (taking my dad on holiday to help him feel better after his diagnosis) and I will not be back until Christmas Day. I hope to hear BFP news from you all when I am back! Not sure how I will be able to take my honey and cinnamon on holiday, but will try. I still haven't Ov'd and I am currently only day 20. Really fustrating especially as my other half and I made all the effort this month, but trying to stay positive. Have a great Christmas and I will post once I am back.
xxx

Hi Ladies, I am off on holiday (taking my dad on holiday to help him feel better after his diagnosis) and I will not be back until Christmas Day. I hope to hear BFP news from you all when I am back! Not sure how I will be able to take my honey and cinnamon on holiday, but will try. I still haven't Ov'd and I am currently only day 20. Really fustrating especially as my other half and I made all the effort this month, but trying to stay positive. Have a great Christmas and I will post once I am back.
xxx

Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy special time with your dad xx

aww im sorry :(

xxx

Have a wonderful christmas!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"