Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

So sorry Kros :hugs:

Have a fabulous trip ksp!!! Where are you headed?? Is DH going too?

Haj- The temp probably won't be as accurate.. but you can make a note of that on FF. One temp won't really make a real difference as it is the pattern you are looking for.

hi there! :) can i join? we are WTT in January, but i figured it couldn't hurt to start early with the honey and cinnamon! i heard it can have pretty good benefits, and both hubby and i have started on it already!

hi there! :) can i join? we are WTT in January, but i figured it couldn't hurt to start early with the honey and cinnamon! i heard it can have pretty good benefits, and both hubby and i have started on it already!

Hi! Welcome! Nothing wrong with starting a little early! When in January are you starting?

So sorry Kros :hugs:

Have a fabulous trip ksp!!! Where are you headed?? Is DH going too?

Haj- The temp probably won't be as accurate.. but you can make a note of that on FF. One temp won't really make a real difference as it is the pattern you are looking for.

I am going to sunny Goa! DH is coming too which is good in case my egg makes an appearence ;-)

Welcome Jenwantsabay!
xx

Welcome :flower: And goodluck in January! :dust:

Welcome Jenwantsababy!! And good luck!! :hi:

AFM: I'm supposed to be out until Feb...but I've noticed the beginnings of some EWCM thanks to H&C. I told DH that he's in charge of buying the condoms if he wants to prevent this month. It hasn't happened yet and part of me hopes that they don't show up until it's too late. :muaha: :haha:

Welcome Jenwantsababy!! And good luck!! :hi:

AFM: I'm supposed to be out until Feb...but I've noticed the beginnings of some EWCM thanks to H&C. I told DH that he's in charge of buying the condoms if he wants to prevent this month. It hasn't happened yet and part of me hopes that they don't show up until it's too late. :muaha: :haha:

When I first wanted to get off BCP thats what I told my DH. I said if you dont want me to get pregnant than you have to buy and use the condoms. Lets just say he never bought them! Good luck!!!

AF came today, but i never missed one dose of H&C and to be honest i think it really helped me O.. i have been having an issue with when and if i O and the month of november went very smooth, got my positives on the OPK, and Fertility monitor and have more CM.. so im going to continue it :) i take it first thing in the morning, i do get grossed out by it after a while but hey if it will help then so be it! So on to the next cycle :coffee:

hi everybody! :flower: AF should be here January 6, so we are going to TTC after she leaves. my guess is that i will O sometime around Jan 22 (while we will be on vacation in hawaii!). i can't wait! :happydance:

time to take my honey and cinnamon! we have been having it at the same time in the evening that we have the rest of our vitamins.

baby dust to everyone! :thumbup:

I am not officially TTC until April after my tubal reversal so, welcome!!!

We are hoping for a miracle :baby: before the actual tubal reversal! I started charting this month and we Bd'd on the right dates, really just to get into practice but, also, hoping a little fight got past the obstruction in the road.
AF is due on the 14th so, we will see. I am not getting my hopes up but, I am praying! It would be a great Christmas gift! I have started H & C and prenatal vitamins.

:dust::dust::dust:

I gave DH a friendly condom reminder yesterday and they still haven't made an appearance...The timing wouldn't be less than ideal if it did happen this month, but I can't stop wanting to TTC. :blush: Fx...cmon H&C. ;)

hi everyone i am really interested in giving this a try,i even have hubby on board after i listed all thw good that h&c can do:thumbup:

i took honey when i conceived oct 2010,unfortunately it wasnt meant to be but i'm willing to give it another go...

can i ask tho how much do all u girls take as i have read that too much cinnamin can be bad for you too and do u buy powder,sticks or suppliments?

JenniferAnn - sorry she got you but I'm happy that you had O and that honey helped - I hope that you'll get your bfp soon hun!

Hmm. I've seen this on alot of siggies. I think I'll try too. After 6 years, I'm willing to try anything! I'm not wanting to do more pills. (Im already on metformin with a ob appt in feb for clomid. i hope to be knocked up by then! :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->