Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

:hi: girls hope your all well afm i will be testing on the 18th witch is my dads birthday if no af fx the witch stays away :hi: mamadonna x x x

Good luck Caz!!! Anyone else testing soon???

good job wabblit.. glad you are staying away from those sticks.. lol

So i still haven't added the cinnamon back into my H&C routine, but i have been eating honey everyday. So one out of two isn't bad :haha: I'll for sure add cinnamon tomorrow! I'm determined to get back on my H&C doses

So i still haven't added the cinnamon back into my H&C routine, but i have been eating honey everyday. So one out of two isn't bad :haha: I'll for sure add cinnamon tomorrow! I'm determined to get back on my H&C doses

I've been doing really bad myself. I keep telling myself that when AF arrives, I will start doing it daily again. Haha!

Hi all just thought id let u all know,i went to a health food shop today to get some more honey,she have of royal jelly as this is what the workers give the queen bee to eat and all she does is reproduce!

hello dear ladies,
can you teach me how many times and how much should be taken cinnamon and honey?
Can I start it on CD1 or after my period?
Thank you all

hello dear ladies,
can you teach me how many times and how much should be taken cinnamon and honey?
Thank you all

hi! you can start whenever you want, and its just a spoonful of honey sprinkled with cinnamon a day :)

hello dear ladies,
Thank you all

hi! you can start whenever you want, and its just a spoonful of honey sprinkled with cinnamon a day :)

Thank you
Do you know if I can mix c&h with soy???

Hey everybody well after being two weeks late and a bfn the witch finally came. But looking forward to the next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->