Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Bug, Im not kidding... I was thinking the same thing! I was going to ask if anyone had heard from her!!

Congratulations Kneeswrites!!!! :happydance:

Well, ladies, my prayer for a little miracle before my surgery was not answered. :cry:

So, I will be having surgery in about 2 weeks give or take. For 2 months fater that, I will have to wait to TTC but, mid April I will be full balst TTC. Now, I am hoping for a Mother's Day present!!!

Ladies that are interested: I created a Honey Cinnamon Bumps in the Making in the Pregnancy Group area. I thought it would be fun for us to have a spot for us to go and chat about stuff. Stop in and let me know your BFP date, EDD, and if you will be finding out if your bump is Blue/Pink or being surprised with a Yellow! I am excited to for the TTC honey ladies to become honey bumps! :)

LINK

Sorry to hear that Galvan :hugs: Best of luck with your surgery and Fx'd for a quick BFP when you are able to TTC again!!!

Shterr- I sent her a PM a little while ago but haven't heard anything back. I hope all is ok and she just stopped coming on BnB or something.

Ok well we all know TTC makes you over-think everything, so I have a silly question... :blush:

Does it matter if I take my h&c with (or on) something, like honey in my tea, or h&c on an apple?? Do you think that makes it "work" less?? I know, crazy right?! :wacko:

It shouldn't matter at all. Lots of people mix it in with things. A few times, I sprinkled mine over vanilla icecream or mixed in with smoothies... just to change it up. :)

It shouldn't matter at all. Lots of people mix it in with things. A few times, I sprinkled mine over vanilla icecream or mixed in with smoothies... just to change it up. :)

And look how you turned out!! :thumbup: :happydance:

Yummm, ice cream!

The only way that it "changes" anything is if you put it in something very hot, like a very hot cup of tea, since it is the unpasturized kind of honey that you should be taking as that is where the bee pollen and effectiveness actually lies. Heating it up too much in essence pasteurizes it and thus "could" take some of the effectiveness away. Other than that eating it "with" things shouldn't make a difference.

:hi: girls hope your weekend is a chilled one afm think i am ovulating wooopp hers a pic but think it will be darker tomorrow x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120128-00063.jpg
    IMG-20120128-00063.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
:hi: girls hope your all well afm hers my opks when do you think i ovulated ff said it was cd14 but cd15 look like it to me we never bd on cd15 but we did on cd16 and we are tonight do you think it will be enuf x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120130-00067.jpg
    IMG-20120130-00067.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe