Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

:hi: girls hope your all well afm think i am 3 or 4 dpo woopp we didn't :sex: last night think i will be covered x x x

good luck caz & bob but don't forget to start BDing from about 5-7 days before you ovulate as well. Sperm can live for up to 7 days inside you and the best thing is to have them waiting around in the tubes when the egg is released as the egg itself only survives for about 24 hours.
Good luck, and I hope you caught the egg this cycle!

Well, ladies, tomorrow is my doctor's appointment! I will be having and ultrasound and depending on it, I will either go for another test where they run dye through my tubes or will get my surgery date. I hope, I can just get my surgery date so, we can get this on a roll. If I can get the surgery date, I will try to schedule for next week. Wish me luck!!!

good luck Galvan!!!! won't be long now!!! :flower:

Hey Ladies just checking in with everyone! Good luck Caz!!!!! I think I might have had IB yesterday and FF turned my chart to triphasic this morning. Im going to maybe test tomorrow or monday. I dont want to get my hopes up but I really hope this is my month!! I think I am going :wacko: please please please be a BFP!!!

Well, ladies, tomorrow is my doctor's appointment! I will be having and ultrasound and depending on it, I will either go for another test where they run dye through my tubes or will get my surgery date. I hope, I can just get my surgery date so, we can get this on a roll. If I can get the surgery date, I will try to schedule for next week. Wish me luck!!!

Are you going to have an HSG done? I am going tuesday for one!
Good luck and let us know what happens!

Hii ladies! I went to the Dr today and was ordered an HSG and Hormonal Profile, she also ordered a sperm test for OH. I am at CD 11 so, I have to wait until next cycle to get these test done, I am to do the HP on CD3 and the HSG right after AF ends.

I have very low pain tolerance :nope: and she said that for some ladies the HSG hurts so, Stinas: You have to post if it hurt or not! I feel like a huge baby, I mean, I have had 2 kids and am fixing to have surgery but, I am worried about the pain of the HSG.

The good thing is, that I will be able to have surgery right after my Dr gets the results and that should be the week of the 27th.:happydance: She said that we need to wait a month after surgery to start TTC and will be giving me Clomid for my first cycle due to my irregular cycles I have had in the past ( this is the reason for the HP)

I am excited and nervous now that the process has officially started!! :happydance: Wish me luck!

On another note, I have been sick this week. I had a HORRIBLE UTI so bad that I was having bladder and uretha spasms! I thought I was dying and I am not used to Mexico's medical system yet. First of all, they don't give real pain medicine here, all the gave me is Ketorolac which in my opinion is like Tylenol, it doesn't work unless they give me that at an extremely high dosage mixed with another pain med. I am used to the Lortab or Vicodin! Anyway, I have taken 3 shots of antibiotics, 1 a day and still have pain so, I told the Dr. and she did a vaginal exam. I also, have vaginosis so, that is why I am still hurting.
Oh is complaining because no :sex: for a week and now, none for another 4 days! :rofl: The bad things is, this is our last chance for a miracle before surgery so, I think I will wait to take the medicine until tomorrow night because, today is my fertile EW day. Wish us luck!

:dust::dust: to all!!

GalvanBaby - Ill let you know about the pain!!! Im super nervous. The lovely ladies over in the HSG thread said to take 3 Alieve 1hr before to help with the pain. Apparently its like a 10min thing...which is a good thing because im not too fond of doctors poking away down there to begin with. DH has to do a SA as well....hes acting like such a baby about it too. "well maybe we can wait to see how all your testing goes first, you never know, it might work and I wont need to go" lol Men are such babies...at all ages! lol

Galvan - I'm a big baby and have a very low tolerance for pain. I had an hsg and I felt no pain at all. Just some pressure and an occasional tiny pinch. Like stinas said, definitely take some aleve beforehand, my dr told me to take 3 one hour before. I think that helped me a lot. You'll be fine, it's easy. I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

GalvanBaby - Ill let you know about the pain!!! Im super nervous. The lovely ladies over in the HSG thread said to take 3 Alieve 1hr before to help with the pain. Apparently its like a 10min thing...which is a good thing because im not too fond of doctors poking away down there to begin with. DH has to do a SA as well....hes acting like such a baby about it too. "well maybe we can wait to see how all your testing goes first, you never know, it might work and I wont need to go" lol Men are such babies...at all ages! lol

OH was given a jar to put the sample in at home and then is to take it to the Dr's office immediately after. I am interested in seeing ho he can figure ths out. LOL! He didn't want to do it either but, I told him that we need to be sure everything is in working order before we spend alll that mney on surgery!

They don't sell Aleve here in Mexico but, my Dr told me to take 800mg of Advil 30 minutes before and 800 after the test. She said the point is to stop the pain before it starts. I am a little nervous about so much Advil in such a short time but, she says it is ok to do just once.

Ummm.... hmmm.... Well I just got my :bfp: HOLY SHIT!!

Galvan - I think there is a certain time limit you have in order to bring the sperm back to office....make sure you find out what it is....I want to say 10min, but not sure. I live a bit far from office, so DH will be stuck doing it there. I could imagine how weird that would be, but then again, he wont be spread eagle getting things inserted in him, so I dont feel as bad haha
yes, but I would agree, its good to have everything checked out before surgery. Why go through the pain when you can find out answers before doing it.

TFSGirl - CONGRATS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->