Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Galvan - I think there is a certain time limit you have in order to bring the sperm back to office....make sure you find out what it is....I want to say 10min, but not sure. I live a bit far from office, so DH will be stuck doing it there. I could imagine how weird that would be, but then again, he wont be spread eagle getting things inserted in him, so I dont feel as bad haha
yes, but I would agree, its good to have everything checked out before surgery. Why go through the pain when you can find out answers before doing it.

TFSGirl - CONGRATS!!!

I think its an hour. That's what we were told at least. My hubby got to do the same thing, collect the sample at home :haha: and drive it to the clinic ASAP.

I am CD 24 of 27 today, didn't even think I'd GET a BFP but I did! I O a little early, usually day CD10-11, so we BDd CD 6,8,10,12,13,15 and used preseed days 8,10,12, also honey and cinnamon every day (yeah!) and green tea every day as well as FertilAid. Symptoms started for me CD 18, I had strange bouts of vertigo, nausea, and complete and utter exhaustion. CD 20-21 I was up all night both nights peeing, so I was either pregnant or developed diabetes from all the honey lol CD 21-22 my bbs stared hurting SO BAD near the armpit area which I NEVER get, then CD 23 I started feeling aversions to certain foods, and today everything smells HORRIBLE! I can smell things a mile away and they all smell bad hahhaa

I think its an hour. That's what we were told at least. My hubby got to do the same thing, collect the sample at home :haha: and drive it to the clinic ASAP.

Ohhh good to know...that might help him stop being such a baby about it!!! If its an hour we are good to go. I dk why someone told me 10 min. That seemed odd considering it will probably even take them longer to get it to the dept they need to get it to in office a anyways.
Oh well...I need to call tom and see. I need to set this all up and get to the root of our issue already!
How long after all this junk did they give you clomid? Do you think I need it?

Ohhh good to know...that might help him stop being such a baby about it!!! If its an hour we are good to go. I dk why someone told me 10 min. That seemed odd considering it will probably even take them longer to get it to the dept they need to get it to in office a anyways.
Oh well...I need to call tom and see. I need to set this all up and get to the root of our issue already!
How long after all this junk did they give you clomid? Do you think I need it?

Yeah 10 mins seems pretty difficult, unless you're Superman, in which case, you'd have super-sperm, and it wouldn't be an issue. :haha:

My dr's plan was to start me on Clomid as soon as my hsg showed that my tubes were open. Since my hsg ended up finding uterine polyps, I got those removed, and once I was good to go after that, she gave me the Clomid. I don't know that you "need it", since you do ovulate, but I definitely think it would help, and you could plead your case to the dr if he/she is hesitant. I'm kind of in the same situation, didn't necessarily need it, since I usually ovulate on my own (except for that one random anovulatory cycle), just late and irregularly.But my dr and I agreed that Clomid would help for 2 major reasons -- With such long cycles, you have less chances to try to get pregnant, and with irregular ovulation dates, it's hard to have well-timed BD. So, Clomid definitely helps in that sense.

Lisa - I might change doctors. I just started this lady, but I felt like she just enjoyed listening to herself. When she checked me and said "your going to O any day now", I told her yeah, I gear up but wont for a week or so, thats when she kind of told me no, you will O and went on talking. It pissed me off to tell you the truth. I change insurances first of March, which is good because I will be getting a better one. The doctor I originally wanted to go to is a doc that delivered a friends 3 kids and delivers at a hospital closer to my house. I dont know...the lady just rubbed me the wrong way. I felt like she didnt allow me to explain myself, granted it was only one visit, but still. I didnt see her at all when I went in for cd3 bloods in her office.
I would like clomid because I feel it would help me like soy did. Lets see what this natural cycle brings.
TTC is frustrating sometimes!

:hi: girls :af: has got me 27day cycle never get them my cycles are between 28 to 32 weird x x x

Sounds good to me... count me in too, Caz... I probably shouldn't drink anything considering I'm approaching ovulation test time but eh, life's too short. :flower:

Hi ladies!
Well, I have my appointment set for my HSG, Saturday the 25th. I am nervous! I am also, getting more and more nervous about my surgery, I am scared to death to be ut to sleep but, am also, scared to death of having the epidural. I had a c section with my son. They tried an epidural and spinal and niether worked, I felt when the cut me so, they put me to sleep. But, I will never forget that pain so, I don't know which I prefer.
I am nervous and scared but, excited this is getting me closer and clloser to a BFP!!! I can't wait!
Monday, I will have my hormonal profile and OH will have his sperm analysis. We should have the results within a week or so.
Have a good weekend and:dust:to all!!!

:hi: girls ordered a fertility bracelet see if that brings us luck galvan shore you will be fine hun x x x

Very good news!!!!!! I got the results for my Hormonal Profile back and all was normal, estrogen was about 2 points high but, my Dr said that was ok. OH's Sperm analysis was normal so, we are on to the next step, HSG which is Saturday morning.
My surgery will be scheduled after i get the results of that back. I wonder how long it takes to get the results?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->