Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Well, tomorrow is the big day! I have been waiting for a little over a month for this day, after I get the results and the Dr has time to review them, I will have a surgery date. I can't wait to get this rolling!!!

:hi: hope your all well afm feel rough on the pimms last night well not a clue when i am going to ovulate hes a pic what do you girls think got my fertility bracelet this morning hope it help hes a pic of it xx

Attachments

• IMG-20120225-00107.jpg
    IMG-20120225-00107.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20120225-00108.jpg
    IMG-20120225-00108.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 2
HSG done and preliminary results were great, the radiologist who did the test said that it looked like have a good length of tubes left! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:, I will get the results Monday. Next step: surgery date!! Yayyyy!!! :happydance:

The HSG didn't hurt like I thought it would. I only had a very slight ain when they inflated the little balloon in my cervix after that, no pain until after the procedure. I had cramps that were less than my period cramps. One of the side effects I had, was a hot flash like symptom. When we were on our way home, I got really hot and nauseous, I rolled down the window and cooled off and felt better. So, all in all it was not as bad as I expected.

Have a good weekend everybody!!!

Galvin- yay for good experience. Hope the results all come back good and you get a surgery date. Then again hsg can sometimes clean out your webs (and make you extra fertile) for having a baby. :shrug: I think.

Caz- that's one pretty bracelet.

Hi ladies!
me and DH been ttc 11 months heard about honey cinnamon on another thread putting it in my morning oatmeal everyday this cycle :) fingers crossed

That is great news Galvan!! So glad the HSG went well and things look good. How soon with they make your surgery appt? So exciting!

Beautiful bracelet Caz!

Welcome Moose!

Bug222: I have an appointment with my Dr Monday afternoonand at that appointment, I will get my surgery date. My Dr said it will be for this week!! I am getting more and more nervous!!

Update on post HSG feelings: I have been feeling nauseous all day off and on, I was ok until I ate. After that, I started feeling nauseous and in pain. I had hot flashes also a few times today and it is 13 degreese Celsius here today with no heater on! I highly recommend to anyone having this test done to not plan on doing anything much after the test., I had planned on going to pay a couple of bills and run a few errands but, I ave spent my day in bed sleeping off and on. Now, I am bored but, don't feel like getting up!

galvin glad things went well :) i had bad cramps and pains for almost 2 weeks after my HSG so what your feeling is probably normal. Good Luck with the surgery!

Thanks ladies!!
Today, I still feel icky. The hot flashes have stopped, thank God!!! I have cramps off and on but, they're not bad enough to want Advil. I will spend today resting also, I don't want to risk making myself feel like yesterday.

I can't wait until tomorrow!!!

Hey girls

I have been absent for months, but I promised I would stay on this thread to cheer on any ladies ttc with honey & cinnamon!

I can't read through the last few months as that would take forever but I'd just like to say, hello and hugs to all as I would like to share some positive energy with all those ttc girls out there, and hi and hugs to all my old honey and cinnamon friends :wave:

Some days I look back at my 7 months ttc and remember all that I did, I think I took better care of my body then than ever before. Sometimes I would feel desperate and wonder if it would ever happen and other times I would feel certain that it would. TTC is a rollercoaster, you have ups and downs, but we will all get there however long it takes. Since being preggers I have met ladies who hardly ever ovulated and still they fell preggers eventually. One thing I found really helped me stay positive was this thread, infact it wasn't long after joining this thread that I fell preggers. Taking that spoonfull of h&c everyday knowing that countless other girls out there were doing the same and beleiving the same meant the world to me. Since becoming preggers I have stopped the cinnamon as studies have shown too much cinnamon is unsafe during pregnancy, but the honey is still great every now and then.

Never give up ladies, I'm cheering you all on!:flower::flower::flower:

Hey wannabeam! Welcome back! How have you been feeling?

Hi!

Thanks hun, it's great to be back.... I forgot how addictive it is lol! I'm feeling great lol! For a while I was suffering with a few unexpected things.... I have to say I had no idea how bad morning sickness and pregnancy headaches were untill I experienced them. I am back eating honey again... for a while the smell of it was like perfume to me and I couldn't eat it lol! I haven't any cravings yet... infact I feel normal... apart from something nobody told me before I got preggers.... the dreaded blocked nose.... my nose has been really blocked and constantly runny from day one, I get through packs of toilet rolls (cheaper than posh tissue boxes lol!) in days. My sinuses are what causes alot of headaches and also the clogged feeling made me really sick.... just a sneeze would send me hurling. No one told me this could happen... it is a huge pregnancy symptom that's overlooked and is constant.

Are you still including honey in your diet? How are you feeling?

It's great to see so many people have joined this thread.... it's a real joy booster when I come on here.:thumbup:

Aww! I'm sorry you have been feeling rotten! :( just think about the great gift at the end! It will make it all worth it! We have a thread in the pregnancy group area for the honey and cinnamon ladies that got pregnant! You should check it out! I know you will see some familiar faces and they would be so happy to hear from you!

I have not had MS so far. I've just struggled with constantly feeling tired. Recently, I've been getting the headaches and growing pains. Overall, I know I can't complain... I've had it extremely lucky, symptom-wise.

Cravings... Ummm... Everything junky I should not eat a lot of... Sugary citrus stuff, French fries, rice, pastas, cheese, donuts... Ughhhh! :)

I have my surgery date and good news from the Dr: First, I have a really good length of tubes left, the tubal ligation was done really close to my ovaries so, that left alot. Second, my surgery will be Monday morning.

She said it would last at most an hour and a half and first preference for anethesia is ephidural. That is not my first choice because, when I had my son via Cesarean, I felt them cutting me ith just the ephidural. I tld her this and she said we will talk to the anesthesiologist about it.

I am very excited now! I have never been so excited about an upcoming surgery!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->