Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Oh wow.. so soon!! That is fabulous!! Soon it will be baby making time!!!

Hi all I'm thinking of starting honey & cinnamon as in now on cd1. Does it matter when and how much? We've been TTC number 1 for over a year now and thought its worth a shot

I usually just did a little spoonful with a spilrinkle of cinnamon on top. Sometimes I would change it up and do the honey and cinnamon over cereal, toast, icecream, etc. have fun with it!

I could probably just sit and eat spoonfuls of both all day :haha: I just wasn't sure if there was a specific amount. I'm off shopping tonight so will get things to have them with

I have a question about Fertility Friend...
I have been charting for the past 4 months and the system has yet to register ovulation, I have had to override it myself. I have ovulation pains each month so, I really know when I ovulate but, want to keep everything charted just in case I need it.
I log CM, CP, specific symptoms, and sometimes temp (I keep forgetting to temp!)
I want to get this down right before I actually start TTC.

I have a question about Fertility Friend...
I have been charting for the past 4 months and the system has yet to register ovulation, I have had to override it myself. I have ovulation pains each month so, I really know when I ovulate but, want to keep everything charted just in case I need it.
I log CM, CP, specific symptoms, and sometimes temp (I keep forgetting to temp!)
I want to get this down right before I actually start TTC.

Ahh... Fertility Friend won't confirm ovulation unless you actually put temperatures in, especially the days leading up to ovulation and at least three days afterward, but more is better. Even with all that other good info, it won't register that you've ovulated.

So, if you want to see the crosshairs, you've got to temp. Laying the thermometer on top of the alarm clock when you set it could help you remember to do it....

:hi: girls hope your all well think i am ovulating woopp very late one this is i normally ovulate between 14-18 hers a pic x

Attachments

• IMG-20120229-00115.jpg
    IMG-20120229-00115.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1
Aww! I'm sorry you have been feeling rotten! :( just think about the great gift at the end! It will make it all worth it! We have a thread in the pregnancy group area for the honey and cinnamon ladies that got pregnant! You should check it out! I know you will see some familiar faces and they would be so happy to hear from you!

I have not had MS so far. I've just struggled with constantly feeling tired. Recently, I've been getting the headaches and growing pains. Overall, I know I can't complain... I've had it extremely lucky, symptom-wise.

Cravings... Ummm... Everything junky I should not eat a lot of... Sugary citrus stuff, French fries, rice, pastas, cheese, donuts... Ughhhh! :)

Hiya

Can't find that thread u mentioned... what's it called? Could you paste a link maybe?

How many of this group have had BFP's so far? I've been trying to read whole thread but I just don't have time :dohh: do you think the BFP was from H & C

Hi,

Those of us who have got a BFP and have been taking h&c beleive it has indeed helped. As soon as I started to take it I fell preggers the same month. I aslo tried carob syrup which helped me ovulate more often, it's available widely where I live (cyprus), but you can alo get it off the internet in tablet form. I love honey and cinnamon more though. Goodluck hun

I'm in Cyprus - not sure I like the look of carob syrup when I've seen it in the shops :haha:

I'm in Cyprus - not sure I like the look of carob syrup when I've seen it in the shops :haha:

Just realised I added you a few months ago as we both lived in Cyprus lol!:haha: Carob syrup is yucky:wacko:, but I downed a spoonful followed by a cup of PG tips every day because my ovulation was getting further and further away each cycle:thumbup:. Must have helped along with the h&c I reckon. The chinese use cinnamon for fertility problems in women so I reckon it helps more than the honey. Try taking it everyday and see how it goes, can't do any harm.:winkwink:

That's my theory is rather try all the natural stuff before going down the medication route as it cant be harmful. Also I have no idea what or where to go in Cyprus with TTC problems :blush: :haha:

That's my theory is rather try all the natural stuff before going down the medication route as it cant be harmful. Also I have no idea what or where to go in Cyprus with TTC problems :blush: :haha:

I'm all for the natural too hun :flower:

I've heard the best place to go in Cyprus for TTC is a private clinic. I never had a gyno before I fell preggers, just a cousin who was a doctor, I also don't have any insurance. We were refered to a private womens clinic (where they do, IVF, Pap Smears etc) and I have a very nice lady doctor who speaks perfect english. She has since done all my check-ups and many scans from as early as 6 weeks. If you like you can just see a private gyno a few times (you pay per visit) and then once you are preggers you can ask to be transfered to a general hospital (to save costs) as that's what we were thinking of doing... but for now we are desperately trying to save so that I can have the baby in a private hospital.... but if I have to go to the hospital instead I won't mind and my gyno said she can send over the notes. Its 2000 euros for natural birth, 500euro for an epidural or 4000euro for a c-section (all costs included). In the general hospitals it's 700euros for the aftercare of the baby as the mother usualy has a health card (available from the ministry of health). I have heard brilliant things about the general hospitals over here. :thumbup:

I'll see how it goes as I think I would want my OH to have SA before I start being prodded and poked about if that makes sense. I have health insurance through my job but it's making sure things are covered. We have a friend that had her baby at the general hospital and has said that they were great so once I get BFP I'll look into it more

I defintely recommend the SA before they start poking on you, it is what we did! So much easier for them!
I am not from your area, I am pon the other side of the world so, I can't help much with Dr's but, the prices sound good in a private hospital there, in the US (well, where I am from), births start at 10,000 USD and go up from there!

:hi: girls well girls think ovulation is today wooppp done 2 opks one at 10.00am and one at 1.20pm my cervix is high open and soft so defo today hers the pics x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120301-00117.jpg
    IMG-20120301-00117.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 2
:hi: girls well girls think ovulation is today wooppp done 2 opks one at 10.00am and one at 1.20pm my cervix is high open and soft so defo today hers the pics x x x

I never got a positive OPK when I used them but they are looking good lots of :sex: Today and tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->