Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

I think a lot of mine was testing too late at night :shrug: have just ordered a persona monitor hoping that works better

Well tomorrow is my big day!!! I have already ate my last big meal before surgery and will be able to eat light up until 8 o'clock tonight and liquids until midnight. No coffee in the morning! :(
We have to be at the hospital at 6:30 in the morning. I am still very nervous and that is an understatment but, very excited!!! I haven't slept well in a few days due to this, too so, I am excited to be able to sleep again!
At first, I was 100% against the epidural because, I felt the dr's cutting me in my last C-section but, a lot of people have told me it works different everytime so, I will talk with the anesthesiologist in the morning and if he says it should work, I will try it!

After, this 2 more AF's and TTC!!!! That will leave me at the 1st week of April. Hopefully, I have another January Baby, I got Preggers with my daughter in April and she was born Jan 15. OH's and MIL's bdays are in January also so, that would be an awesome gift for them!!!

So happy for you! Best wishes for you tomorrow!! We will be thinking of ya!

So I had an ultrasound done. THey found some light fluid in the lining of the uterus. They also found what they think are adhesions. Anyone had any experience with this? Now I have to get an HSG so they can get a better look. I am super nervous. Any advice on what to expect?

kros the HSG is easy, its a few minutes and my hurt alittle but its not as bad as its made out to be. I did have bad cramps for almost 2 weeks after but then they went away

:hi: girls galven good luck hun well afm 5dpo woopp went a friends ann summers party at the weekend never laughed so much in my life was brill lv it x x x

Kross330: My HSG was no where near as bad as I thought it was going to be. It hurt very little and I had some cramping for a few days. I also, had hot flashes the day I had it done. Good luck.

Well, my surgery was yesterday and right about now, I am really missing the US!!! Here in Mexico, they don't give you good pain medicine, all they gave me was Ketorolac 20 mg and ibuprofen 800 mg. It was ok when I wasn't moving around but, now that am home, I am in horrible pain. I can't get comfortable because, I can't move my self that much and in the hospital, the bed move. Another lady who had this done said that it gets easier each day so, I am hoping to atleast get some sleep tomorrow and be able to get close to comfortable.
As for the imporatant stuff:, The reversal went well. My Dr said that the right tube was in perfect condition but, the left one was not so good but, after a little extra work, she got it to stay open. I had an epidural and the anesthesiologist also, gave me a sedative and stayed right beside me so, eaverytime I felt a little pain, he gave me more meds. I felt a lot of pulling and pushing and could smell burning but, no pain!!
Next stop, TTC!!!!!! That is all this is about.

I'm pleased it all went well for you,i hope the pain eases soon for you

Pain is a little less today so, it is getting easier. Right now the pain from the epidural is the owrse, my back is killing me!!

glad things went well galvan... id be pissed if they didnt give me strong pain meds, thats crazy that they dont!

does any one no what i can take for catarrh its all in my head why i am ttc xx

glad things went well galvan... id be pissed if they didnt give me strong pain meds, thats crazy that they dont!

Yeah, I am pissed! I didn't feel half the pain with my csection/ tubal ligation and now, I am in pain alot of the time. I told OH that I will be going to the States to have the babt when we finally have him/her on the way.

Yeah, I am pissed! I didn't feel half the pain with my csection/ tubal ligation and now, I am in pain alot of the time. I told OH that I will be going to the States to have the babt when we finally have him/her on the way.

i so would do that LOL at least you know you'll get pain meds in the US :)

does any one no what i can take for catarrh its all in my head why i am ttc xx

Hiya

Whilst in the first trimester my doctor gave me Benylin (syrup/liquid form) for a bad chesty cough I had. I think Benylin does a range for catarrh too. If it was safe for me being preggers then it should be OK whilst ttc too. Ask a pharmacist I reckon.:thumbup:

Pain is a little less today so, it is getting easier. Right now the pain from the epidural is the owrse, my back is killing me!!

Sorry to hear you are in pain hun. Sending you healing energies.:hugs:

Well AF showed her face 4 days early again! So now, apart from post surgery pain, I have cramps!! Urrgggg! :sad2:
Good thing: My last cycle before TTC!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"