Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

:hi: girls happy Friday no drink for me tonight why i have ovulated my head feels abit better to wooppp galvan sorry your in pain hun hope it goes soon x x x

Hey ladies!! This forum is kind of dying out?!?

Well, my stitches came out today but, due to more work being done on my left tube, we have to wait another month to TTC so, it can heal completely but, as of April 13th, Honey and Cinnamon everyday!!!

hiya girls i am just taking the h&c up to ovulation af got me today gutted but on to my next cycle x x x

Sorry that AF got you :hugs: I've still been taking honey and cinnamon but only had temp rise today so still need to confirm O, is it better to stop after O then?

Sorry that AF got you :hugs: I've still been taking honey and cinnamon but only had temp rise today so still need to confirm O, is it better to stop after O then?

don't no hun its just what i am doing they say stop the cinnamon because it can cores a miscarriage x x x

Maybe do it with cinnamon up until O and then just honey after?

:hi: girls happy Friday hope you all have a nice weekend happy mothers day to all you mums out there just in case i don't get time to come on i will be having a few vodkas tonight x x x x

I take cinnamon up until ov and then stop because I find it's really good for EWCM, and so after ov, I probably don't need it. Well, actually I take it and stop a couple of days before ov because it delays my ov until after I stop it for some reason. Ov has gone from CD12-13 to CD15-16 since I started taking it. But, someone on here heard from their doctor that more days before ov is better for the maturity of eggs, so maybe it's a good thing that it delays things. I dunno.

But I've heard that the cinnamon can cause miscarriage too, but you have to be taking lots of it, a sprinkle in your food shouldn't hurt.

:hi: girls well afm since af i started drinking my green tea and today i have felt really bad ovulation pain and really bloated could i ovulate early i am only cd5 x x x

It seems a little early but I suppose anything could be possible with women's bodies :shrug: someone suggested to me once that sometimes trapped wind can feel like ovulation pain any chance it may be that?

ye hun think its that done a opk and its got a line but a faint one x x

:hi: girls well afm since af i started drinking my green tea and today i have felt really bad ovulation pain and really bloated could i ovulate early i am only cd5 x x x

Hiya hun

Be careful how much greentea you drink, it stops the absorption of folic acid. Always drink it between meals as that way you will get folic acid without the tea taking it through you. I took an extra supplement of folic acid as well as pregnacare plus during trying to conceive. I stopped drinking green tea for the first twelve weeks of pregnancy and now I have a cup when I'm not eating or taking vitamins. It's not a major thing, just something I found out whilst ttc. I'm sure greentea helped me conceive... but just always have it seperate to meals and folic acid tablets. :flower:

thanks hun i only have 2 cups i got Cort when i drank more but had a mc so only drink 2 now i have folic acid in my vitamins and take some as well hun so i take double xx

thanks hun i only have 2 cups i got Cort when i drank more but had a mc so only drink 2 now i have folic acid in my vitamins and take some as well hun so i take double xx

Great, it's better to take extra folic I think, then you don't worry so much plus it's meant to help with sickness once preggers, sorry to hear about your mc, sending lots of babydust your way :hugs::dust:

:hi: girls no ovulation yet but still the ovulation pain happy friday x x x

Happy Friday and hope you all have a great weekend! I'm just waiting patiently in the TWW nothing going on so far absolutely no symptoms at all :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->