Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

:hi: girls happy Friday woopp think this will be my last drink this weekend because i am about to ovulate wooppp got a darkish line but not very dark yet x x x

Hope you catch the egg! I'm cd3 now so just waiting patiently. Have a good weekend :flower:

:hi: girls new i was ovulating woopp her a pic x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120331-00165.jpg
    IMG-20120331-00165.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
:hi: girls think its both sides this month feel like they are going to pop pain in both sides and down my legs her a picture x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120401-00167.jpg
    IMG-20120401-00167.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2
Ooo they are strong tests I'll keep fingers crossed that you catch the egg

Ooo they look great! happy egg chasing! :flower:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm for 2 days i have had really bad af cramp in lower abdomen never had this before dose any one no what it can be x x x

Umm I've heard cysts can cause pain and fibroids but not sure, unless it's cause you caught the egg :winkwink:

Hi girls

How is everyone doing today? :flower: Everyone taken their honey and cinnamon? :winkwink:

:hi: girls hope you all have a nice Easter afm ff has put ovulation as cd20 i think it was cd19 so i am 3 to 4 dpo wooopppp x x x

:hi: girls hope you all have had a good easter afm i am thinking about taking pregnacare conception vitamins at the moment i am taking a-z just wondering has any one else tried theses and got pregnant x x x

:hi: girls hope you all have had a good easter afm i am thinking about taking pregnacare conception vitamins at the moment i am taking a-z just wondering has any one else tried theses and got pregnant x x x

Hiya

I was taking pregnacare preconception, but then I switched to pregnacare plus even though I wasn't preggers as it has omegas that are really important and can help with overall health too. After a month or two of taking pregnacare plus I fell preggers. I am now on that plus calcium as apparently pregnacare doesn't contain the calcium you need, and I have been told today that I need iron. But up to then from ttc I took just pregnacare plus and folic acid. Oh and honey and cinnamon of course lol :thumbup:

When is testing day this month, miss Caz? Got my Fx'd for you!

next week hun i was on the pregncare for months didnt seem to help hun x x x

Well vitamins are always good, right! I will be watching and hoping for your BFP!!!

Every time I took pregnancare conception I got sore hoohaa :blush: I try to take the wellwoman general health with starflower they've helped I think :shrug: each cycle I just think I'm clutching at straws :haha:
Fingers crossed for next week :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->