Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

:hi: girls hope your all well i will be testing next friday if no :af: x x x

Hello ladies I hope you dont mind me joining you,I am willing to try anything and i like both honey and cinnamon. Im not sure what cycle im into DH and I have been tring for about 3 years now and are just getting back into TTC after a much needed break from tring. I am on CD 1 today of a 43-45 day cycle!

Caz did you test this week? Have everything crossed for you :thumbup:

:wave: mrsswift I hope the honey and cinnamon helps you with your BFP

:hi: girls spotting today af is jew tuesday fx she don't come will be testing Friday i will let you all no :hi: welcome to the H&C club hun x x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm af hasn't come just wondering can hpt show up at 16 dpo i am going getting a test tomorrow oh and i cant wait i spotted cd32cd33 and nothing since only cramps her and there fx i hope this is my month i feel + about it x x x

Ooo how exciting :happydance: I hope you get a BFP. I think 16dpo should be pretty accurate especially if AF is late.
I have no idea what's going on with me had two days cd18 and cd19 of peak on monitor which is like positive OPK but no temp rise yet and im on cd21 :cry:x

Hey ladies- Well i ran out of honey yesterday bc that is all i drink in my tea and i love warm tea, so i was like what the heck ill just take cinnamon! OH no i do not advise any one any where to do that it was so nasty and so hard to get down! <~~~~~~ My stupid story of the week and DH thinks i should be a comedian!!

GP: maybe your temp just didn't rise this cycle!! Our bodies love to pay tricks on us!! I hate it when we have know idea what is going on.:hugs:

It's so strange cos today I'm having typical post O symptoms like bloating and irritable at silly things :shrug: who knows I've stopped honey and cinnamon today for couple of days see if anything changes

:hi: girls cant believe it yayyyyyyyyyyy we are cant stop crying just hope its in the right place now and not a ectopic i am not bleeding so oh thinks its in the right place her a pic x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120419-00169.jpg
    IMG-20120419-00169.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 8
OMG Caz!!! Congratulations!!! :headspin::headspin::yipee:
It is about time for you!!! I am so happy for you!!! H&H 9 months!:cloud9:

I am 6DPO today so, I am waiting for testing day. I plan to test on Monday or Tuesday.

Oh Caz what fabulous news!!!! So happy for you!!!! Woohooooo!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->