Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Ooo err. That sounds very spiritual, I guess I dont understand how they can work that's all. If it's not something you digest or based on medical findings how do they work? I'll check it out too x

Wabblit, it's natural. It's supposed to help balance the chemicals and stuff in your body that you're "more" able to conceive or get pregnant. I've heard a few stories that it worked for some ladies so I thought why not give it a try. At least before going the drug and tests route (clomid or whatever). If it doesn't work, at least I got a nice beautiful jewelry to show off. :shrug:

My bracelet has Amethyst, Jade, Rose Quartz, and Moonstone beads on it. It also has a lotus flower and butterfly symbols on the bracelet.

Yep your bracelet does really sound lovely I might look into getting one. You should try and post a piccie. I'm off to scoff on honey (really not loving it though. Yuck) xx

This is the fertility bracelet I ordered off of etsy.com It came wrapped in a pretty little box that I felt like I was opening a present. There was a handwritten note on the box too- thank you natalie! best of luck! :) I love it. I can't wait to see if it works for me soon.

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-10-24 at 16.14.jpg
    Photo on 2011-10-24 at 16.14.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Photo on 2011-10-24 at 16.14 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-10-24 at 16.14 #2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1
Ooo its so pretty!!! Thanks for the info!! I will start my hunt for a nice bracelet tomorrow!

Ladies - moonstone is one of the best; rose quartz comes in at close second. My friend told me that she gave me some Tibetan moonstone, apparently powerful - so far it fixed my cycles and I had a bfp, so we'll see!

I spotted today as well, but very very light pink in EWCM in the evening - weird because I didn't have any all day - haven't been spotting since. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

GreenOrchid - when you have O bleed, do you spot only 1 day or can it be more than 1?

Either way, I'm incorporating pineapple in my diet - just in case - I read that you should eat it along with sunflower seeds in 2WW to help possible implantation to take place. Seeing how hubby and I were naughty and didn't stick completely to our plan this month I'd better be prepared...

My O spotting is usually just one day and I'd say it happens on average about 3 cycles out of the year. Although I did have one a couple of months ago that lasted three days of light brown EWCM. I kinda wonder if the old brown blood can leak out when the cervix opens for O.

Love the bracelet deafgal :) Isn't etsy great?? There's so many amazing artists and craftspeople out there. I'm sure you'll find something lovely Bug222.

I got :af: today so I'm on to a new cycle. I did have my honey and cinnamon earlier though mixed in a glass of almond milk. I'm ever more determined to take it every day as well as all my other supplements and fruit and veggie servings.

Wabblit, I'm proud of your for taking your honey and cinnamon even if it's not your fav hahaha :thumbup:

So sorry Af is officially here GreenOrchid. Fxd the honey&cinnamon along with your supplements will bring you a nice fat second line this cycle!!!

Big :hug: to all the ladies on this thread - I agree with Wabblit, this thread is full of great and supportive ladies and I'm very happy that we're doing this journey together :flower:

GreenOrchid - so sorry she got you hun :cry: Let's hope that in next few months you'll build up your body to a place where you can conceive right away!

:saywhat: Rose quartz prevents MC??? I'm off to the store to get myself a bracelet...this Friday I have day off I think I'll make a trip

*shrug* That's what the explanation card I have says about rose quartz.

I ordered a rose quartz one from early-pregnancy-tests.com today!

Hopefully all this honey and cinnamon with the rose quartz stone will do the trick for all of us!

It better! I'm on an eating pineapple streak now that I'm in 2ww :rofl: with all these stones and herbs and natural brews I can't help but feel like a witch! Very Halloween appropriate :winkwink:

:rofl: I thought you are a witch... Are you telling me you're not really a witch and I thought wrong all along? :rofl: Yes, very Halloween appropriate! I've got my rose quartz stone sitting in my pocket of my jeans too so I have double whammy powerful stones on me... :smug:

:thumbup: How does that Macbeth thing go? something about cauldron and stirring trouble... :rofl:

I forget... I haven't read Macbeth since I was in high school. :rofl:

I guess the world better watch out cuz this group is gonna get all our bfps and become bump buddies. :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->