Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Warm spiced wine? Now you're talking! mmmmmm :smug: My parents have an old house with a real fireplace - I think I'll persuade them to make some spiced wine and light a log or two in the next few weeks.

GreenOrchid - so sorry hun that your temperature dropped. Hopefully it's implantation instead of AF, but if it is AF then I hope that next cycle of honey/cinnamon will help you :hugs:

Thanks greenpear. I'm on 14dpo so I'm pretty sure it's just af letting me know she's almost here. I also spotted a little bit earlier today. My body is doing what it does every month. I'm just thankful I have a normal cycle and ovulate like clockwork every month. DH and I will make our little monkey in 2012 when we start trying again. I'm sure of that! :winkwink:

I went off coffee all summer (only drank it on sundays and it still didn't happen for me). :shrug: Thanks for the tip on aromalt. I'll have to try that out so I can fool my mind into thinking I'm really drinking coffee when I'm not.

:hugs: Greenorchid- that sucks about the temp dropping this morning :nope: :flower: Hopefully you'll still get your bfp asap.

I finally bought a stone. I have the rose quartz hanging in the window soaking up the sunlight today so we'll see how that works in terms of keeping that under my pillow and my fertility bracelet's still in the mail on the way to me. I feel pathetic for being willing to give those a try but then again anything cheaper than going the drugs route is better than not trying it out at all. :shrug:

I've been really good about making sure I get my honey with cinnamon dose. I need to buy more honey soon though.

Deafgal01, if you'd told me a year ago that I'd be wearing a fertility bracelet, I would have said you were crazy lol. Now I wear a rose quartz fertility bracelet with a little elephant charm and I have a couple of little elephant statues that I keep on my nightstand. Definitely not pathetic!!

And I had my first oatmeal with honey and cinnamon this morning. Pretty good...I might try taking a spoonful of straight honey and cinnamon tomorrow morning.

Yup!

Ok ladies, I posted this in my journal but I'm curious what it could be so hopefully someone might have insight:

My MC started with spotting somewhere around Sep 18-19 (confirmed by Dr) and full flow (bright red) started on Sep 27 and was done on Sep 7. Ever since then I had lots of EWCM every single day. Sorry for TMI but it was something amazing - I've never had THAT much EWCM :blush: anyways, around Oct 12 I had slight cramps that I took for O cramps but several days later I POASEd on FRER and it still showed fain +ve so I knew I didn't O. I continued to have lots of EWCM. Last Thursday (Oct 20) I POASed again, and this time it was a proper BFN. Yesterday (Saturday) I had strong cramps in 1 side - like O pain and then more intense (and I woke up with big boobs :haha: as well ) and then after I returned from my run I discovered that there was pink/red when I wiped. I thought that probably AF was here, but I only spotted 2x and it was gone - cramps disappeared as well. My boobs are even bigger today and all my EWCM is gone :shock: I'm super confused - was this the start of my AF????

*** I also have a confession to make :blush: hubby and I decided to wait 1 cycle before TTC and for the most part we were good, but we had an Ooops moment several times in the past month when passion overtook reason :blush: and now I'm wondering what's going on...anyone has any opinions?

Yup!

Ok ladies, I posted this in my journal but I'm curious what it could be so hopefully someone might have insight:

My MC started with spotting somewhere around Sep 18-19 (confirmed by Dr) and full flow (bright red) started on Sep 27 and was done on Sep 7. Ever since then I had lots of EWCM every single day. Sorry for TMI but it was something amazing - I've never had THAT much EWCM :blush: anyways, around Oct 12 I had slight cramps that I took for O cramps but several days later I POASEd on FRER and it still showed fain +ve so I knew I didn't O. I continued to have lots of EWCM. Last Thursday (Oct 20) I POASed again, and this time it was a proper BFN. Yesterday (Saturday) I had strong cramps in 1 side - like O pain and then more intense (and I woke up with big boobs :haha: as well ) and then after I returned from my run I discovered that there was pink/red when I wiped. I thought that probably AF was here, but I only spotted 2x and it was gone - cramps disappeared as well. My boobs are even bigger today and all my EWCM is gone :shock: I'm super confused - was this the start of my AF????

*** I also have a confession to make :blush: hubby and I decided to wait 1 cycle before TTC and for the most part we were good, but we had an Ooops moment several times in the past month when passion overtook reason :blush: and now I'm wondering what's going on...anyone has any opinions?

Could it have been midcycle O spotting? I occasionally get that, although it tends to be a little more on the brown side, not pink/red.

Mid-cycle O spotting? Really? I had no idea that you can spot when you O :shock: Thanks GreenOrchid - I learn something new everyday :flower:

It makes sense because I had EWCM all the way up till yesterday (yesterday was last day) but my boobs got bigger yesterday. That's why I was confused because usually my boobs get bigger a week into 2WW but I don't tend to have EWCM after I O ( I don't temp now but I used to and charted my symptoms so I'm pretty confident with knowing my symptoms) maybe my body is confused after MC and is doing weird things to me... :shrug:

Now my stone's soaking up the moonlight too. Once in a while- wash with salt and water... I'll have to keep that in mind the next time I do that.

I've been good today. I'm starting to get sick though- think it's sinus allergy related. Stuff running down my throat, coughing up mucus. :shrug: We'll see what happens. I've slept more today so that's good- a 5 hours nap this afternoon. :shock: I never sleep that much on Sundays but I was exhausted from the super busy weekend I had.

Greenpear, now that Greenorchid mentioned the spotting with ovulation, maybe yours is later than normal/usual because of the mc. :shrug: I really don't know what to make of it.

Greenpear-I was going to say the same thing... maybe Ov bleeding. Has there been anymore??

Where does one get a fertility stone??? Im willing to try anything!!!

GreenOrchid- So sorry to hear about your temp dip. Has AF actually started yet.. don't count yourself out till she is here! Lots and lots of :dust: to you!!!

Bug- I found mine at the festival this past weekend- there was a man selling stones there so I bought one of the rose quartz. Apparently certain stones will help promote/bring fertility/help one to conceive. The fertility bracelet, I found through googling. Hope you find a place to buy stones from.

Ladies - moonstone is one of the best; rose quartz comes in at close second. My friend told me that she gave me some Tibetan moonstone, apparently powerful - so far it fixed my cycles and I had a bfp, so we'll see!

I spotted today as well, but very very light pink in EWCM in the evening - weird because I didn't have any all day - haven't been spotting since. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

GreenOrchid - when you have O bleed, do you spot only 1 day or can it be more than 1?

Either way, I'm incorporating pineapple in my diet - just in case - I read that you should eat it along with sunflower seeds in 2WW to help possible implantation to take place. Seeing how hubby and I were naughty and didn't stick completely to our plan this month I'd better be prepared...

At least you know when you did enter the 2ww, Greenpear. I have no idea where I am. :shrug: Guess if nothing, I'll have to order more opk to test with- go back to that cuz at least with that I had some idea where I was in the cycle.

Well - I'm hoping I'm in 2WW - bigger boobs but still EWCM today; no cramps :shrug: I'll go with 2WW and if no AF in 2 weeks I'll test - guess will be Nov 6th! ... dun dun dun

I don't get big boobs unless it's 2WW and right before they were really teeny so that's probably my best indicator. If I am preggo, I really really hope it's sticky and I hope to be barfing all over the place :rofl:

What about you Nat, without OPK can you know if you are fertile/in 2WW by looking at your CM? Do you get bigger boobs and do you get more tired in 2WW? I find that I can track just by paying attention to my body most of the time

I always have gotten stretchy eggwhite cm when I was gearing up to ovulate but somehow missed it this cycle I guess even though I've been checking it daily. :shrug: this is the first cycle I've not been able to tell clearly where I am in the cycle. :dohh: Other than the cm, I have no other symptoms that are "sure" way of telling when I enter my 2ww. Plus I started sinus allergy symptoms this past weekend so that's gonna throw off the entire symptom tracking. :grr:

Aww :( stupid sinuses! Hope you Bd enough though - what if you keep Bd just in case? Sometimes I think I O but I O much later - like this month, I thought it was around 12th but looks like it was actually 10 days later or so...

Greenpear- Guess I should bd just in case. :shrug: I haven't gotten any in this past weekend. :dohh: I was gonna too but eh, just wasn't in the mood. :shrug:

Well - I'm hoping I'm in 2WW - bigger boobs but still EWCM today; no cramps :shrug: I'll go with 2WW and if no AF in 2 weeks I'll test - guess will be Nov 6th! ... dun dun dun

I don't get big boobs unless it's 2WW and right before they were really teeny so that's probably my best indicator. If I am preggo, I really really hope it's sticky and I hope to be barfing all over the place :rofl:

What about you Nat, without OPK can you know if you are fertile/in 2WW by looking at your CM? Do you get bigger boobs and do you get more tired in 2WW? I find that I can track just by paying attention to my body most of the time

Apparently you start to dry up after Ov so that's a good sign of being in the TWW. Good luck hun!!! Sticky sticky sticky ole bean is what we want x

Can I just say how lovely this thread is. Thanks ladies it cheers me up every day and is always the one I look forward to reading. Off to scoff my daily dose make sure you've all done the same :hugs:

Wabblit i agree. i love coming in here to read daily. I got a card that explains about different stones and how they help.

Apparently you're supposed to wear them or put them under a pillow in your bed.

Moonstone is a feminine stone (it's got powers that aid in nurturing preceptivity and balancing of the emotions- promotes love, hope, and fertility).

Rose quartz are the beads of love and fertility (help promote pregnancy and protect the mother and unborn fetus from miscarriage and encourage feelings of calm).

Let me know if you want me to list the other stones but those two are the top two stones that I heard mentioned (Moonstone being the top best and Rose quartz being a close second).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->