Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

:hi: girls went the hozzy they scanned me i am 5 weeks they think she had a look at my tube and she looked at my lining of the womb and said its nice and thick had bloods done i have to phone up in the morning and see what my count is her a pic of my tests x x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120420-00171.jpg
    IMG-20120420-00171.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2
How exciting :happydance: let's hope you've started a trend for us all!! Do you think the honey and cinnamon may have helped? X

Eeeee! Love seeing the tests! Really helps it all sink in, right? Awesome!!!

Ooo i hope it helps me i took it up to a day after O as i wasnt sure of day - problem is i love cinnamon and could eat loads :haha:
Did you have many symptoms different to normal? I have a sieve memory today :blush: so I'm sorry if you said before.

just spotting from cd32 cd33 and nothing after so i just new i never spot x x

:hi: girls nurse has just phoned and said my bloods are 1634 witch is high has anyone had them this high i have to go back for bloods tomorrow and scan Monday x x x

Congrats Caz if you dont mind me asking, how was you taking the honey & cinnamon and how much?

just a tea spoonful with a sprinkle in a morning and then again at dinner time up to ovulation i was also taking a_z vitamins and drinking 2 to 3 cups of decaff green tea up to ovulation x x x

That is awesome Caz!!! That number sound great, it is within the normal range for 5 weeks. So, don't stress about it!!!:hugs::hugs:

I dont know when I O at all bc I have irregular cycles, they have been about 45-50 days lately, but I spotted 3 days this month which is something that never happens to me.

My HCG was super high at 5+4 it was something crazy like 12000... doc said anything within the range is normal and everyone is different. The bad part is, higher HCG= more symptoms=lots of time spent vomiting! lol Your number sounds great!!

I dont know when I O at all bc I have irregular cycles, they have been about 45-50 days lately, but I spotted 3 days this month which is something that never happens to me.

I would recommend charting. I would try to temp everyday and check CM everyday after AF up until you either get your crosshairs or continue until AF.

You get CM that is like eggwhites right before you O and it dries up after O. Also, your temp will rise after you O.

Do you use FF?

I do use FF but not for temping just to track everything and Im not sure I O bc I never notice ewcm. Im a mess sorry, Dh and I bd every other night as long as the witch isnt her,just incase.

I don't get EWCM unless i do a cervix check and even then it isn't a lot. Maybe take honey and cinnamon from AF until cd 14 and then stop using the average O day of books. Even if you O later at least you've had a couple of weeks. I think it's only the cinnamon that shouldn't be taken after O anyway so you could always continue with honey.

I agree with GP, take the H&C up until CD 15 and then after that, only take the honey. Cinnamon is not good for pregnancy, I think, it causes miscarraiges or something.

Also, I would try temping. It is hard at first but, over time, it finally becomes a habit. I have been doing it for 2 months now and after about 2 weeks, it became a habit. I even wake up on my own at 7AM on the dot every morning before the alarm!!

I am 9DPO and having crazy symptoms, some point to BFP and soem point to AF so, I do not know! I want to try to hold off until Wednesday to test but, don't know if I will.:blush:

Thanks ladied you guys are alot of help, I go to see my Obgyn on tues so she should be able to tell me what cd im on. Then I will go from there, but I will keep you all updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->