Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

:hi: girls i am 5weeks 4 days still couldn't see ewt yet got to go back Thursday i will be 6 weeks then so should be able see something my pic x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120423-00172.jpg
    IMG-20120423-00172.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
i no haha at least i dont need no more bloods done just scan Thursday x x

I've only had bloods taken in Cyprus once and the lady was pretty vicious just shoved needle in and didn't even warn me! Ooo count down to thursday then, would this scan have looked different if there were multiples? I'm not obsessed with twins it's just one thing that would probably freak me out :haha:

she thinks there is to sacs but not to shore yet so will look much better thursday and no for defo if it is of not they can only proply see anythink at 6 weeks when she took my blood yesterday shes cratched down my arm a bit with it x x x

Well I thought it looked like two darker bits on the pic which is why I asked. I'll be :coffee: patiently for Thursdays update hopefully that will keep my mind off the long TWW :haha: xx

there is 2 sets of twins in my fiance's family his sister has to girls and his nephew has to boys x x

Cool!!!:happydance:
Maybe it is twins!!! That would pretty awesome!!
Just imagine :twingirls: or :twinboys: or :oneofeach:!!!!

Good luck wit your next scan!!

I will know by then if I have my BFP!! I can't wait!!:happydance:

Oh wow! I dindbt notice the first time I looked, but yes... I think it totally looks like two! Sooo exciting!

:hi: girls been for my scan only 1 i am having hers a pic got to go back next friday to see bean 5 weeks i am x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120426-00173.jpg
    IMG-20120426-00173.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
:wohoo: another scan pic, was really expecting to see two :rofl:
Will it be another scan or just weekly check ups? x

Awesome! I love scan pics! One is still good, haha! So excited! Can't wait to watch little beanie grow!

I wonder if all the babies conceived with the help of honey and cinnamon will have a sweet tooth for those when they are older :haha:

gp probably ye haha didn't have to go back but i want to see bean again so she said i can go in on Friday for another scan x x x

I don't blame you have as many as you can all can go in a lovely memory book x

1 baby is great!!!! Congrats, can't wait to see this little bean grow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->