Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Well I think the honey and cinnamon has worked for me too I got a faint BFP on an IC at 11DPO and today at 12DPO a BFP on a FRER :happydance:

Congrats Caz and Gregsprincess!! H&H 9 months!

Caz, those scans are lovely! How wonderful to be able to see your bean grow! :)

Thanks caz just a few days behind you as long as the bean wants to stick xx

It's a scary thought think my due date is 2 January by LMP but by ff 8 January comes up. Either way I won't be home in uk for Xmas this year :cry: xx

CONGRTULATIONS Gregsprincess & Caz & Bob!!!!!!!!! SOOOO happy for you both! Hope you will join u on honey and cinnamon bumps soon too?

Gregsprincess let me know if you need any advice concerning having a baby over here, always here if you want to pick my brains.:hugs: I'm not looking forward to the heat waves :nope: But it hasn't got too hot yet has it lol, so for now we can cope. We are buying a generator incase we have anymore powercuts too. Can't be without aircon with a newborn!

Goodluck and a happy and healthy 9 months to you both :happydance:

I am totally clueless about having a baby over here have no idea what to do next :dohh: I've made an appointment with the gynechologist I saw as I think he is obstetrician too other than that any I info you can share would be great!! It was really humid yesterday so I'm not looking forward to next few months of heat and morning sickness :nope: just hoping it stays as nausea!

Hi :wave: girls. Looks like i'll be starting honey and cinnamon again tomorrow think ive had a chemical as AF arrived this morning after cramps all night :cry: at least I know the sperm can find the egg though - every cloud etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->