Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Gregsprincess, so sorry to hear your news, fingers and toes crossed for you next month, :hugs: I'll be here for you when it happens too hun, keep up the honey and cinnamon and stay positive. Like you said the sperm can catch the eggy which is great, :hugs::hugs:

:hi: girls had me scan seen the heart beat 6 weeks 1 day she said dont need to go back now only to see midwife hers a pic x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120504-00175.jpg
    IMG-20120504-00175.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi everyone :flower: I've back on BnB after quite a while. DH and I took a break from TTC because of his work schedule, but we're back in the game now and I'm feeling hopeful about this month. Currently 4dpo and fx'ed. I just turned 35 last month but trying not to let that worry me.

Congrats to all the honey and cinnamon bfp's, and big hugs to those with angels :hugs:

So has everyone been taking their honey and cinnamon? I've been spotty with it but trying to be better. I found some raw honey with royal jelly at a health food store, and it tastes surprisingly good. I'd heard that royal jelly tasted bad but definitely not the case.

Hi :wave: I've been taking my daily dose of honey and cinnamon I'm surprisingly addicted to it :haha: have has some strange tasting honey that was Greek won't buy that again, really like the manuka honey but it's expensive.
Age is just a number so I'm always told, I'll be 32 in a few months and trying not to worry about the age creeping higher. I'll keep things crossed for you this cycle!

Good luck GreenOrchid! the H&C helps for sure! This group has a good track record! :)

OMG!!! Im freaking out! I got positives on 4 different types of tests this morning!! I have never had any kind of line or anything! This was my first month of Clomid and 2nd month after an HSG. I really hope it sticks!. YAY!!!!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/998435-omg-im-freaking-out.html

OMG Kros!! Woohoo!!! Beautiful lines!!! Congratulations!

I started honey and cinnamon this month, only on CD7 so still pretty early. I hope it brings me good luck like it has the rest of you!

Congrats Kros!! :happydance: Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months! :baby:

Good luck! H/c has done the trick for lots of us! Best wishes!

Hey GreenOrchid! Welcome back! :hugs: My Mama had me and my twin bro at 34 so don't worry, age is definately just a number! Goodluck and fingers crossed for you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->