Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

OMG!!! Im freaking out! I got positives on 4 different types of tests this morning!! I have never had any kind of line or anything! This was my first month of Clomid and 2nd month after an HSG. I really hope it sticks!. YAY!!!!!!

Yay!! Sticky honey bean!!

Hey GreenOrchid! Welcome back! :hugs: My Mama had me and my twin bro at 34 so don't worry, age is definately just a number! Goodluck and fingers crossed for you :flower:

Thanks wannabeam! I hope you've had a good pregnancy and are feeling as good as you can at this stage :flower:

I'm sure I will get my babies one way or another. Just impatient and I want to get knocked up NOW! Hopefully this is my month...currently 6dpo.

Hey GreenOrchid! Welcome back! :hugs: My Mama had me and my twin bro at 34 so don't worry, age is definately just a number! Goodluck and fingers crossed for you :flower:

Thanks wannabeam! I hope you've had a good pregnancy and are feeling as good as you can at this stage :flower:

I'm sure I will get my babies one way or another. Just impatient and I want to get knocked up NOW! Hopefully this is my month...currently 6dpo.

Thanks hun, my pregnancy is going well thankfully. You will get your honey & cinnamon babies I'm sure of it, I remember feeling impatient too, I heard at 35 you start dropping eggs more frequently (which explains why my Mama had twins) and so your chances are good! Fingers crossed this will be your month, keep up the honey and cinnamon hun :hugs::hugs:

:hi: girls sorry not been on much this ms is bad so i have keep resting be glad when it stops will post a pic of my bump when i get a proper one cant wait till i am 12 weeks congrats to who as got there bfp fx to all the rest waiting x x x

:hi: girls. I've been reading this thread for the past 2 days :coffee: & got to say i'm converted lol :rofl:.
I'll definately be buying Honey & Cinnamon & hopefully it'll help bring me my long awaited BFP :cloud9:

:hi: girls. I've been reading this thread for the past 2 days :coffee: & got to say i'm converted lol :rofl:.
I'll definately be buying Honey & Cinnamon & hopefully it'll help bring me my long awaited BFP :cloud9:

Hi :wave: i was converted after reading this thread too and did get a BFP on the second cycle using honey and cinnamon but unfortunately miscarried. Have carried on having honey and cinnamon though as i think that was a big factor, hope it works for you :flower:

Thanks girls for the welcome :friends:. I'm hoping this is the magic ingredient i've been missing all along & that my BFP happens soon :cloud9:.

Thanks GP :friends:, i love winnie the pooh too :cloud9: & seeing how i'm soon going to be a honey guzzler like him i figured it was perfect lol :rofl:

Thanks GP :friends:, i love winnie the pooh too :cloud9: & seeing how i'm soon going to be a honey guzzler like him i figured it was perfect lol :rofl:

Funny you say honey guzzler like him when i told my OH he should take honey before bed he said "im not bloody winnie the pooh" :rofl:
I have to say when i get a BFP my poor baby WILL like winnie the pooh cos thats all he/she is getting :haha: my bedroom in UK is literally full of collectibles and i even had a pooh bear tattoo :blush:

Funny you say honey guzzler like him when i told my OH he should take honey before bed he said "im not bloody winnie the pooh" :rofl:
I have to say when i get a BFP my poor baby WILL like winnie the pooh cos thats all he/she is getting :haha: my bedroom in UK is literally full of collectibles and i even had a pooh bear tattoo :blush:

Lol at your OH :rofl::rofl:. My baby will be the same, theres so many cute pooh bear baby stuff out there & i can't wait to get my BFP & start buying pooh bear things :cloud9:. I also love teddy bears , me to you, cherished teddies etc. My bedroom has loads of teddys in it, in fact my whole house has teddy ornaments & plaques etc, god i sound crazy :loopy:.

Going up town today to buy my Honey & Cinnamon :yipee:. Holland & Barrett sell both, can't wait to start it, BFP here i come :cloud9:.

We have holland and barrett here twice the cost though :growlmad: I was using manuka honey last cycle which tastes lovely - went back to honey that my OH'S friend makes and i'm not keen on taste :haha: but manuka is around 10-30 euro depending on make!

we will all get there with a BFP soon :hugs:

Did taking honey and cinnamon affect your ovulation any? I always get a positive opk on CD14, but it was totally negative this morning. The second line was so faint, it is not even close to being a positive. :shrug:

Did taking honey and cinnamon affect your ovulation any? I always get a positive opk on CD14, but it was totally negative this morning. The second line was so faint, it is not even close to being a positive. :shrug:
My last cycle I didn't ovulate until cd20 and I don't know if that was the honey and cinnamon although I will assume it was :shrug:
I did get my first ever BFP though (im staying positive even though it was a chemical)
this cycle im now in cd14 and opks and persona monitor are negative but I've read ovulation can be delayed after a chemical. I hope you get your egg soon :flower:

Hi

despite homey and cinnamon my ovulation was a bit wacky lol, all sorts can affect when you will ovulate, I sometimes fell into a pattern and then it would take a wacky turn again and I wouldn't ovulate for ages:dohh: Think that why it took us 7months. But I do beleive h&c helped keep me healthy and fertile. Don't know if you've heard this but carob syrup or carob covered products can increase your ovulation throughout the year. I used this as well as honey and cinnamon in the last two months of ttc and sure enough my ovulation kept coming and started to regulate itself slowly (I had stopped yasmin pill in April of 2011 and fell preggers October 2011, my periods were irregular) I ovulated late on day 25 or 26 of my cycle the month we conceived... only know this because my doctors calculated that when I saw them for the hcg test I should have been almost 9 weeks pregnant and I was barely 5 weeks gone. I noticed a spot appear on my chin whenever I ovulated too:thumbup:

If you have changed anything in your diet or daily routine it might be why you haven't a positive opk. Hope that helps and fx for you :hugs:

When I remember to use H&C everyday, I O 3-4 days later. I have a bad habit abuot remembering. It is also, very hard to find real honey here in Monterrey. It is a rarity.

We have holland and barrett here twice the cost though :growlmad: I was using manuka honey last cycle which tastes lovely - went back to honey that my OH'S friend makes and i'm not keen on taste :haha: but manuka is around 10-30 euro depending on make!

we will all get there with a BFP soon :hugs:

I got the Rowse pure & natural honey in a squeezy tube, not a bad size either & it wasn't expensive. I did notice that the Manuka honey was really expensive though. I got ground cinnamon, is that ok?. I took a tablespoonful when i came home & it tasted great :thumbup:. I don't usually like honey :sick: but i'll have no problems taking this lol :rofl:.
So just to clarify, i only take the cinnamon till ovulation but can take the honey all cycle? :shrug:.

I'll let you all know if it effects ovulation, bloody soy does :growlmad:

Your right we will all get our BFP's soon & our baby pooh bears :hugs:

Attachments

• baby pooh 3.jpg
    baby pooh 3.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads