Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

3-4 days later I guess isn't that bad, though I hope I O sooner rather than later. The earlier I O, the more cycles I have to TTC :thumbup:

I never saw any Manuka honey so I am just using raw, unfiltered honey. Hopefully that is okay!

:dust: to everyone this cycle that is still waiting for their BFP!

I agree, honey is delicious & cinnamon reminds me of xmas lol :rofl:.

I had a really dark line on my OPK this morning, but no smiley face, so I expect to get my smiley tomorrow morning. I guess the 3-4 days delayed ovulation is true for me too! I hope during those extra 3 days my body was getting super fertile and preparing for a baby :happydance:

I had a really dark line on my OPK this morning, but no smiley face, so I expect to get my smiley tomorrow morning. I guess the 3-4 days delayed ovulation is true for me too! I hope during those extra 3 days my body was getting super fertile and preparing for a baby :happydance:
:wohoo: for dark OPK hope you get the smiley face tomorrow and catch that super egg :flower:

:hi: girls hope your all afm ms is still her all day i have it cant wait till it goes got to go the hozzy to see midwife 29th may and then hopeful get my 12 weeks scan date woopp cant wait x x x

:hi: girls hope your all afm ms is still her all day i have it cant wait till it goes got to go the hozzy to see midwife 29th may and then hopeful get my 12 weeks scan date woopp cant wait x x x

Sorry you have ms hun, mine has returned but just for the early mornings:dohh: Exciting that you will have your scan date soon!:happydance:

How is everyone doing? Any new exciting news? BFPs? Pregnancy updates?

AFM, I think I am out. This cycle has been beyond weird! Today I have a bad lower backache, which I always get two days before AF shows up. If I had a normal cycle, I would be due for AF on Tuesday, so one day early and AF showing up on Monday wouldn't be crazy. BUT, the OPKs have me so confused. I never did get a smiley face, but on 5/18 the line was as dark as the control line and the next morning it started progressively getting lighter. Either I didn't O this month or I would have gotten a positive OPK on the evening of the 17th or 18th. But if I did get a positive OPK on the 17th or 18th then I shouldn't be due for AF until June 1st. :huh: So confused! :nope: I guess time will tell...

Becky, i know how you feel, i was the same last cycle on soy & this cycle i'm still waiting to ovulate :shrug:, i usually would have by now so yeah confused.com here too :hugs:.

Time will tell & FX it's BFP's :cloud9:

:hi: checking in on y'alls. Congrats to kros.

I've given up honey and cinn the month I found out of the male infertility issue. We are still working with dr to find what will help us to conceive. Maybe I will go back on the honey and cinn but for the time being I am just playing the waiting game and having fun practicing anyways.

you know what they say... practice makes perfect :winkwink:

Bug222 has it spot on, practice makes perfect so keep up the :sex:. My hubby has a low sperm count about 25% of the norm. He's on wellman conception tablets which are designed for healthy sperm.

I'm on CD17 & still getting highs on my CBFM, no sign of ovulation yet & the 2nd test line is a squinter & so faint that i'm beginning to worry that i've mucked this cycle up :wacko:. I've stopped putting cinnamon on top of my honey cos i've heard you're to stop at ovulation & i'm not sure what my bodies playing at so thought better to be safe than sorry:thumbup:. Hurry up ovulation :brat:. Did anyone else find that ovulation was later than normal?

babydust to all TTC honey & cinnamon babies.
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

The last two cycles I used monitor I didn't get O symbol until cd 19 and I never knew if it was honey and cinnamon or the wellwoman vitamins I take :shrug: could even have been the stressing about it :haha: women's bodies are confusing! My OH had below normal SA he had 15million - don't know anymore still waiting for his dr to send it to us by email.

Shellie: I O later when I remember to take the H&C everyday. I O about 3-4 days later.

Thanks girls:friends:. It's the only new thing i've taken this cycle so FX i haven't missed ovulation. Will keep up the :sex:.

GP. your right about womens bodies being confusing :rofl:. It only takes one :spermy: to make a baby so hang in there hun, your time will come :hugs:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm had midwife yesterday i am 10 weeks 6 days i thorught i was 9 weeks 6 days got me date for me scan 15 june at 20 past 9 glad its a morning one just cant wait now x

This is definitely the weirdest cycle ever for me! Still no af, no where to be found. I took a FRER this morning and it was stark white, definitely negative. I had another backache yesterday and a little today so maybe AF is just around the corner? Whenever I take a test AF shows later that day so I guess I should expect her by this evening :haha:

The last two cycles I used monitor I didn't get O symbol until cd 19 and I never knew if it was honey and cinnamon or the wellwoman vitamins I take :shrug: could even have been the stressing about it :haha: women's bodies are confusing! My OH had below normal SA he had 15million - don't know anymore still waiting for his dr to send it to us by email.

Women's bodies are confusing! Sorry to hear about your OH's SA. I don't know anything about it so not sure how bad 15 million is, but I hope the rest from the doctor is good news!

Thanks girls:friends:. It's the only new thing i've taken this cycle so FX i haven't missed ovulation. Will keep up the :sex:.

GP. your right about womens bodies being confusing :rofl:. It only takes one :spermy: to make a baby so hang in there hun, your time will come :hugs:

I hope you O soon or already Oed and caught the egg! :hugs:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm had midwife yesterday i am 10 weeks 6 days i thorught i was 9 weeks 6 days got me date for me scan 15 june at 20 past 9 glad its a morning one just cant wait now x

10 weeks already, yay! I hope this one is a sticky for you. :hugs:

Thanks hun :friends:. I hope so too :winkwink:

Caz. That's great news :cloud9:, so exciting. Sending loads of sticky baby dust.
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"