Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

She is just the sweetest thing. I am starting to get really antsy! A lot of you guys had your baby's already at this point, or we're really close! Just hoping to not go late! Haha! I've been able to continue work, even though I'm really tired and uncomfortable... But it's helping the time pass quickly, which is good. You guys will definitely be some of the first to know when I make my way to the hospital!

Thank you :) aww i know how anxious you are. I hope you don't go late either. I felt the same way towards the end. He or She will be here before you know it. Then time flies and they are 3 weeks! Agh! Can't wait to hear when you are in labor. EEK!

Awww beautiful pictures JM!!!! So glad things have been going well for you (if not a little jealous)!!!

I'm sitting here staring at Iain sleeping in my arms and I can't believe the love I feel for him. It is an amazing feeling.

Shterr- I can't wait for the announcement that you are on your way to the hospital!!!!

Shterr- how are you? Have you had any signs? I'm getting anxious for you! :)

Hey hun! I've had all kinds of random signs, but nothing consistent. I think I'm in it til the end... unless the doctor says I've made some kind of progress at my appointment on Friday. Baby hadn't dropped or anything at last week's appointment. My cervix was softer, but not dilated or effaced. I guess we will just have to wait and see! There's more detail in my pregnancy journal, if you wanna check it out.

Hope you and baby are doing well! I can't believe she's already almost a month old! Crazy!

Hi ladies

Haven't read any posts since before my due date so I apologise for not responding to anything yet. I will read up all that I missed soon. I expect there are lots of lovely birth stories to read:thumbup:. As for me I just wanted to say that Jasmine-May is here now and we are all slowly recovering. It all went very badly I'm afraid and she was rushed to intensive care before I could see her, and I was left at the birthing clinic without my baby after an emergency c-section which turned into major surgury,I didn't see her for days and looking at photos on my hubby's mobile was alienating for me, everyone had seen her but me for almost a week:cry:.I have lots to explain,and a very long birth story. I have been suffering from depression from being seperated from my baby and for the first few weeks I couldn't accept what had happened or bond with my baby, it was the worst exerpience of my life and I thought I would never feel normal again.But! I am finally able to talk about it without bursting into tears so I just wanted to pop on here and tell you guys.I can't face facebook yet, too many people were kindly congratulating me when I felt like doing the opposite of celebrating as I had to travel an hour twice a day to the ICU to see my baby.I am typing up my birth story on Word first and will post it here when it is done, it is taking a while as I am having to relive it. You guys are the only people I want to talk to about it as you wil understnd better than anyone else. Sending lots of hugs and love to you and your little ones.

:kiss:

Wannabeam, I'm so sorry you had suchan awful experience but so glad you're starting to feel a bit better about it

:hugs:

I am so sorry Wanna! I was worried that something had maybe been off, and was snxious to hear from you. I am glad you have been able to take some time for yourself. We are here for you when you are ready to share. Lots of love and big, big hugs!!!

aw wanna we are def all hear for you. I am sorry your experience wasn't what you expected. Life is tough and I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Through this I hope some positive will start to shine through. Hang in there and can't wait to see your beautiful baby girl. So thankful and blessed that she is here and that you are ok. Lots of love!

shterr I have been reading your journal. hope that baby comes soon and gives you some relief... I know you are very anxious and excited to meet that precious baby. It will all be worth it :)

Thanks sweetie! :) I just never thought I would go late like this! Almost all of my friends and family have always gone 1-3 weeks early! I know so few people that have gone late! I know it is absolutely the norm to go late, but my "norm" from experience is early! Aggghhhh frustrating! :haha:

Oh Wanna I'm so sorry you have had such a traumatic experience. :hugs: please know that we are here for you. I hope that by writing out your story you are able to start the healing process.

:hugs: Wanna I'm so sorry you had such a horrible experience with birth. I'm wishing you the best and hopefully quick recovery for you and baby. Hope to hear from you soon. Sending you lots of love :hugs:

CONGRATS ON YOUR PRECIOUS BABY GIRL SHTERR!!!! She is beautiful! I haven't had a chance to get on here until now! Hope everyone is enjoying their precious babes!

Thank you JM! I am thrilled to have gotten a girl! I was con inced it was a boy, but was not-so-secretly hoping it was a girl! :)

aww Yay!!! I am so glad you had a girl too! Everlee has been so much fun!

Looks like we ended up having more girls in our group than boys. Wonder who Knees will have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->