Honeymoon?

Well, not where I live now, we're too far south. I'm from 3 hours north of here orignally and yep, can see the Northern Lights. I've only ever seen green ones though, they aren't crazy intense there. The further north you go, the brighter they are. :)

Wow I'm just so jealous that you've actually seen the Northen Lights for real! :hugs:

Timid and HB, I love holidaying in the UK too, it's so underrated!

I understand hun, I feel the same way about anyone who's actually been in a real, live castle. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see one!!!! Omg!

We have Casa Loma here, but it wasn't an actual castle, he just made it cuz he had too much money to burn. My brother and his wife had their wedding reception there, it was ah-may-zing!!!

Im a history student tiff and the castles here are all an absolute dream. Most of them are late medieval early modern british- very fairytale!

I have interior design qualifications and castles here hold a huge interest for me! I love them too! And there's so many to see over here too :flower:

:sulk: I'm SO jealous!!! :flower:

One of these years P and I will come out there to see them. Its on both of our bucket lists. :haha:

we just decided to go to london, as we have both travelled extensively! the OH has never been to london, believe it or not! and hes been gallavanting round the world. theres loads to do and not overly expensive.

No idea where we're going yet, we want to go abroad somewhere not too hot because we're taking the girls with us, so need it to be family friendly (but theyll only be 18months) so not bothered about the kids entertainment stuff, just a nice pool and near the beach and places we can go for a wander round... any ideas where?

We're going to Florida, we'll have the kids so we think it'll be a good place for all of us. We've always wanted to go so we decided to save it for our honeymoon as I think it'll cost a lot! We get married on 3 June 2012 and we'll hopefully book it for soon after the wedding.

Where in Florida were you looking? Orlando area as to go to Disneyworld? :)

Where in Florida were you looking? Orlando area as to go to Disneyworld? :)

Yeah definitely Orlando, we want to get one of those villas and a hire car so that we can travel around though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->