Hopeful Rainbow! EDD 27th August

My_Story

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

Im incredibly nervously peeking in here as our last pregnancy ended in miscarriage November 23rd 2016. I didnt even have a cycle before our next :bfp: on December 16th!

We had 3 miscarriages last year and got to about 5.5w each time. We never got past CBD 1-2 either.

Currently under Recurrent Pregnancy Loss consultant at hospital and taking daily Progesterone (Cyclogest 400mg daily) and baby aspirin. We havent got this far before! We had a scan at 5w3d then again today at 7w3d and baby has a strong heartbeat!!! <3

Keep growing baby!
Mummy and Daddy love you already xxx

Sophie

Congratulations!! Fantastic to hear that you've made it to 7 weeks already and saw baby's heartbeat <3 Grow baby grow!!

Congratulations and hoping this baby stays nice and strong for you guys.

Thanks ladies.

We have our first midwife appt on Monday (16th Jan) and next scan (that we paid for privately) on 30th Jan at 10w1d.

It means we will have had 4 scans at 12 weeks. I know this is alot but it helps with my anxiety.

I really really hope baby keeps growing xx

Massive congrats! I had three miscarriages before I had my rainbow too. Talk about anxiety. I had a scan every month between doctor appointments and paying privately so I completely understand how you feel. If the baby has a hb and since you made it past 5.5 weeks it looks like this is going to be your rainbow! Hope you have a h&h 9 months!

Congratulation! This is my rainbow baby too. Your lucky to have so many scans, I had a private one done at 7+2 and saw a heartbeat. I'd not managed to get past 6 weeks with the previous 4 pregnancies. I've got to wait til my 12 week one now. I'm in that horrible limbo time where you just don't know what's going on. I'm worrying something silly something's going to go wrong.

Ive only had 2 early scans due to being under recurrent loss clinic. My consultant does early scan once hcg reaches 2500 to check pregnancy placement (not ectopic) and then another around 7w to check for viability (embryo heartbeat). Then discharges from the clinic and leaves you under midwife care. It may sound good to have this many scans but after 9 losses, each scan is terrifying. But seeing that youre a rpl mama, I dont need to tell you that!

Our next scan at 10+1 we have paid for privately to keep my anxiety at a low. I cant even bring myself to buy a doppler due to anxiety thinking I wont find a hb. Its awful. I feel like the whole first trimester is limbo.

Because im on cyclogest and low dose aspirin Im petrified that baby could stop growing and the meds would prevent me from mc. Im petrified at my private scan they're going to tell me bad news - mmc. I swear im torturing myself by googling too much.

Mr Google is not my friend :nope:

Omg i know your feeling! Petrified x 1000000.

Congratulations though and fingers crossed this time it all works out xx

Ive only had 2 early scans due to being under recurrent loss clinic. My consultant does early scan once hcg reaches 2500 to check pregnancy placement (not ectopic) and then another around 7w to check for viability (embryo heartbeat). Then discharges from the clinic and leaves you under midwife care. It may sound good to have this many scans but after 9 losses, each scan is terrifying. But seeing that youre a rpl mama, I dont need to tell you that!

Our next scan at 10+1 we have paid for privately to keep my anxiety at a low. I cant even bring myself to buy a doppler due to anxiety thinking I wont find a hb. Its awful. I feel like the whole first trimester is limbo.

Because im on cyclogest and low dose aspirin Im petrified that baby could stop growing and the meds would prevent me from mc. Im petrified at my private scan they're going to tell me bad news - mmc. I swear im torturing myself by googling too much.

Mr Google is not my friend :nope:

Gosh tell me about googling!! Lol! Every little thing I'm like on google!! I was feeling terrible on Saturday night as was trying to find hb on my doppler. Then I found my post from 3 years ago when I found the hb with Poppy and it turns out I didn't find it til 11 weeks. Made me feel a bit better. But I've just had another try and found it pretty much straight away! I know it wasn't my own as it's way quicker plus I have a Fitbit so I can see my own heart rate on that!

Had my first booking in midwife appt today...
Asked about dopplers. She almost snapped at me with a "no!!".... errrrrm okay :shrug:
She said dopplers arent used in checkups til 28w now! What?! It was 15w when i was pregnant with my daughter 7 years ago...

How strange! My midwife tried at 8 weeks "just for fun" but did say it's rare to hear that early. They start actually listening at 12 weeks at mine's office... I would go crazy waiting until 28 weeks! When do they do ultrasounds?

28 weeks seems a bit late! At my booking in appointment she said she'd do it at 16 weeks. Well I'm 6 weeks ahead of you love lol!!

Hello ladies!

Im incredibly nervously peeking in here as our last pregnancy ended in miscarriage November 23rd 2016. I didnt even have a cycle before our next :bfp: on December 16th!

We had 3 miscarriages last year and got to about 5.5w each time. We never got past CBD 1-2 either.

Currently under Recurrent Pregnancy Loss consultant at hospital and taking daily Progesterone (Cyclogest 400mg daily) and baby aspirin. We havent got this far before! We had a scan at 5w3d then again today at 7w3d and baby has a strong heartbeat!!! <3

Keep growing baby!
Mummy and Daddy love you already xxx

Sophie

congrats on your BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back