Hoping for a Sticky Rainbow in Winter 2015/16

Omg I must be suuuuuper fertile this month. Totally tmi, but TONS of ewcm today. Fx! Feeling good about this cycle!

Fx for you, fairy!

AFM - I had my first gnarly case of nausea this morning. I'm hoping it's not a sign of worsening things to come. Frankly, though, I'll live with whatever my body dishes out. I am beside myself happy this morning. With my ectopic pregnancy, my hcg level never got above a few hundred. Well, I just turned a weeks estimator 3+ which means I'm probably over 3K! I'm so excited to finally believe that this is my sticky bean!

fairycat - I hope so. I have absolutely all my crossables crossed for you!

TTC - That's rubbish that you're not feeling so good but it must be amazing to feel like things are headed in the right direction. I'm so happy for you. Really hope this is your sticky bean.

AFM - CD13 and I got my first positive OPK! I am so happy after not getting anything last month. I'm excited that I might actually ovulate this month and at least have half a chance of a December BFP. DH and I were planning on BDing tonight anyway but now we definitely are - not that he's complaining! :haha:

Lots of congrats to send out then! TTC - huge congrats on getting your 3+ :thumbup: Congrats too on feeling icky... that's a great sign in my book!

Congrats as well to LynAnne for the +OPK, get busy hun! :winkwink:

And not forgetting Fairycat... congrats on bucketloads of EWCM! :haha:

AFM, CD1 today. Hoping this is my lucky cycle for a couple of reasons. Firstly, baby will be due 1 year after my ectopic baby was due. Secondly, baby should just sneak into the school year - I didn't really want such a big age gap, I only have just over 2 years between DS1 and DS2. This will be last chance to make it 3 school terms between DS2 and new baby.

danser - Sorry you are feeling out. Hopefully it's just hormones messing with your mood. It's not over till the red witch shows her face!

fairycat - Yay for EWCM! :happydance: That's always a great feeling! BD! BD!

TTC - It's wonderful to hear the bean is progressing well! How long are you waiting til your first scan?

AFM - AF just ended. Fertile window starts on Thanksgiving! BD'ing is always my favorite! (sorry TMI) LOL.

First scan 11/30. - a week from Monday. :happydance:

Hey ladies, how is everyone doing ? I suffered a ectopic in September and it's now finally time to try again. We kinda tried last cycle but it didn't happen which is fine. It just wasn't meant to be. So now we are really actively trying this cycle. I hope to see a bunch of BFP on this thread for winter :) good luck ladies.

Yayayayayyy Lyn!!!! So happy for you!!!

TTC - that's great news!! But sorry you aren't feeling well. It's all a great sign though!

Unicorn- Yay for BD'ing!!! Get at it over the holiday! :D. Did you get a ton of snow?

Hubby and I haven't BD'ed this much in a weeks span ever, I think. Lol. I didn't record the first 2 times in my chart, because it wasn't successful, but we got two more in on my most fertile days! I am feeling really happy, excited, and hopeful this month! And coming home from our trip to tons of snow made my mood extra good!

Hey hope everyone is doing well? I believe I am now 1dpo but we only dtd 1 and 2 days before O so I am not optimistic. AF is due on the 6th December :) xx

My temp jumped up 0.2 this morning and according to FF I'm meant to ovulate today so I'm on the verge of the dreaded TWW now. I'm feeling a wee bit nauseated this morning but that might just be Monday morning dread! Haha. Anyway, we BD'd last night again so that's O-3, O-1 and I think I might encourage DH for tonight. Not that he'll need much persuading.

Is it bad that I am already trying to work out when the earliest I could/should test is? Having cheapies in the house is so bad for a POAS addiction!

Good day ladies I think im out this cycle I feel menstrual cramps now and lower back pains. im 12dpt and scared to test in case I get a false Positive.

So my chart is looking very similar to my chart when I got my BFP. I'm 7 or 8 DPO. I was crazy and tested this morning with a wondfo and of course it was stark white negative. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up at all. This waiting and limbo really sucks. I wish I could just sleep the next few days.

Iloveme- there is no such thing as a false positive on pregnancy tests. Only false negatives. If it's positive even a little bit you are pregnant

Trr - there is such a thing on the new frer's. I got one last month.

My temp jumped .4 today, but still don't have any O symptoms. Wish it'd hurry up already! I assume I'll have another spike tomorrow? This charting really intrigues me, it gives a great visual. This is my first month, so I'll be interested to see it over the next couple of weeks.

Fairycat - More often than not I don't actually get any O symptoms. I just monitor my cm. this month is the first time I've temped although I haven't managed to do it as much as I'd have liked as my thermometer didn't turn up until Friday. I got a positive OPK yesterday and a 0.2 spike today so I'm guessing I've O'd today. Have you been using OPKs?

Danser - it's still so early. Hang in there. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Iloveme - I hope you're not out. Could it just be early pregnancy cramping? I know I got some of that with my BFPs.

Oh those curved frers absolutely. I just figured everyone knew about that and started using different ones. Those should be recalled, I never used them but I hear the are just terrible

Fairycat - More often than not I don't actually get any O symptoms. I just monitor my cm. this month is the first time I've temped although I haven't managed to do it as much as I'd have liked as my thermometer didn't turn up until Friday. I got a positive OPK yesterday and a 0.2 spike today so I'm guessing I've O'd today. Have you been using OPKs?

Yes, I'm still using OPKs too.. still haven't gotten anything remotely close to a positive - the line is still faint. :( I get O pains every month - most likely because I've been on the pill for more than half my life.

Oh those curved frers absolutely. I just figured everyone knew about that and started using different ones. Those should be recalled, I never used them but I hear the are just terrible

Yeah, I've stopped using them too. They should totally be taken off the market!!! And I'm so pissed at them, because they sued Clearblue for the weeks estimators and they have all been recalled. So you sue a perfectly great company, and then make your hpts like sh!t. I'm kinda bitter at them right now :p

Im sorry but when you take Ovidrel yes there are False positives if its still in your system. thanks for the advice though

Iloveme- there is no such thing as a false positive on pregnancy tests. Only false negatives. If it's positive even a little bit you are pregnant

Fairy, yes I am addicted to temping now bc it is oddly, kind of fun. :haha: Come on O!

Ilove, hoping the witch stays away. When do you go in for your beta?

Danser, getting into the good part of the TWW. FX'd!

I feel like I'm never going to O. I yesterday the last few days at cd 10,11 and 12. It seemed to be getting darker yesterday afternoon but then today's test at 12pm was so faint. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->