Hoping for a Sticky Rainbow in Winter 2015/16

@Mdc AF is due Friday, if it doesn't show I will go in Saturday or Monday. My cramps have stopped so im guessing its just this progesterone im on ughhhh :wacko:

Good luck danser!!

I'm feeling slight pokes in my right ovary tonight. Hoping I'll get my regular O pains tomorrow. Still curious when I actually O after the pains.

Unicorn- Yay for BD'ing!!! Get at it over the holiday! :D. Did you get a ton of snow?

Hubby and I haven't BD'ed this much in a weeks span ever, I think. Lol. I didn't record the first 2 times in my chart, because it wasn't successful, but we got two more in on my most fertile days! I am feeling really happy, excited, and hopeful this month! And coming home from our trip to tons of snow made my mood extra good!

Great news fairycat! Great to hear things are going smoothly!

Nah. I live downstate. We just got a dusting. :) My brother in Chicago got to build his first snowman of the season with my little nephew. Sent the most adorable pics! :xmas7:

Aww, that's nice!!! I wanna build a snowman too!

I still haven't O'ed... trying not to get stressed out about it, but it's hard. Usually I have 2-3 days of spotting before AF, so I just count the first real day. When I do that, I always O 2 days early, so figured this time around I'd count all of it. Well... here I am... still waiting... So technically I still have by tomorrow. Ugh, this waiting is stupid, and I feel the sperm dying already :p

Fairycat- jut keep BDing ! I'm hoping something dark comes of my test this afternoon but I'm not sure. It would be nice to have someone to O with and look at symptoms with :)

We skipped a day, so will BD tonight. Dtrisha - I'm trying to O and catch up with you so I can have someone too! :D Sadly, my tests are still faint.

So are mine :( but I used FMU so hopefully this afternoon it's dark.

I'm going to test again when I go home for lunch. My right side is all achey, so I'm hoping soon.

Hope that you get your positives girls!

I can already tell that this TWW is going to really drag. Gotta stay busy. I suppose I'll just do a lot of writing on my blogs and such to pass the time.

I'm thankful (ha) for Thanksgiving to keep my mind off of stuff, as I'll be busy! Just hope I O this cycle. I don't know why I wouldn't.. :(

I should really brings tests to work.. I was thinking about that earlier.

Yeah it's hard to test right st 2 and really at anytime because I work with a bunch of kids. But trying my best. Lol

Fairy and DT good luck with the BDing!

Lyn, I hope this is your month and the TWW flies by.

Hi to everyone else!

Just started Provera to bring on the witch, so I will be back in the stirrups soon :haha:

8 or 9 DPO another negative this morning. I expected that though, my temp was down only a little bit but not a lot consider our pilot light went out somehow and the house was so cold this morning. I'm trying to keep some hope here.

Woot! The line on my OPK is so much darker than the past couple of days and darker than this morning's. I think my surge is finally starting. Still nowhere near positive, but my surges usually only last 24 hours or not even.

Almost positive OPK? BD once more tomorrow morning and I think we are good :)

Attachments

• Otest.jpg
    Otest.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 4
I feel like I'm out for this month. Husband is feeling pressured now and having trouble and we got into a fight this morning. So I guess baby making is done for us. So he's left me to cry all morning and now I'm in the bathroom at work crying.

I feel like I'm out for this month. Husband is feeling pressured now and having trouble and we got into a fight this morning. So I guess baby making is done for us. So he's left me to cry all morning and now I'm in the bathroom at work crying.

Hugs I'm so sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"