• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hoping for a Sticky Rainbow in Winter 2015/16

Unicorn - what does throwing out temps you're unsure of do? I'm brand new to temping and just using it to make sure I O and to know how long after symptoms. I'm pretty much just taking mine with a grain of salt... but I don't know how it all works quite yet. It is very frustrating to not see something you expect, or see something you don't expect or understand. I don't understand my cm pattern at O... I would've thought ewcm would be all the way through?

Unicorn - what does throwing out temps you're unsure of do? I'm brand new to temping and just using it to make sure I O and to know how long after symptoms. I'm pretty much just taking mine with a grain of salt... but I don't know how it all works quite yet. It is very frustrating to not see something you expect, or see something you don't expect or understand. I don't understand my cm pattern at O... I would've thought ewcm would be all the way through?

Fairycat - I'm new to temping too. This is my first cycle trying it. On Fertility Friend there is a box you can check under the field where you enter a temp that says "temperature discarded." If you check that box, FF will save the temp, but it won't go on your chart. I've heard of some ladies using that feature when they sleep in and forgot to temp at the correct time (possibly making the temp inaccurate). But, I've had ladies on other boards telling me to keep the temps...the open circle means FF knows the temp could be wrong. Gonna try putting my thermometer under my pillow to keep it warm from now on. Also going to set my fitbit to wake me up on weekends/holidays too. Hopefully that helps.

Your CM pattern actually looks a lot like mine usually does. I get watery, then EWCM about one or two days before a positive OPK, then watery again. So, I actually get EWCM a few days before I O. From what I understand, this is normal because CM is tied to estrogen which actually spikes just before your LH surge and ovulation.

That makes sense about the cm, but if creamy is supposed to be non-fertile, does that mean it will hinder me from getting pregnant if we BD during O? That's what I'm confused about. Then again, I take what the internet says with a grain of salt.

I have a couple open circles.. I see no harm in keeping them, to be honest. Unless it was during O or whatever, that's another story. Putting the thermometer under your pillow might be a good idea!

That makes sense about the cm, but if creamy is supposed to be non-fertile, does that mean it will hinder me from getting pregnant if we BD during O? That's what I'm confused about. Then again, I take what the internet says with a grain of salt.

I have a couple open circles.. I see no harm in keeping them, to be honest. Unless it was during O or whatever, that's another story. Putting the thermometer under your pillow might be a good idea!

Fairycat- I have heard that creamy CM is not as :spermy: friendly as EW or watery. But, I think if your timing is good, which it obviously was, then you have a great chance! :thumbup:

I did end up keeping the weird temps, if nothing else, it will give me something to compare my next cycle to if necessary.

Hello everyone! Hope that you all had a lovely weekend. Where are we all at in our cycles now?

I'm 7dpo today and not feeling even the slightest bit pregnant and it sucks. I had a sharp pain yesterday afternoon which felt a bit like implantation did in my previous pregnancies but I don't know if it was all in my head. It's rubbish. I am glad that this TWW is going by quickly for me though. It was probably because we had such a busy weekend for DH's birthday! Bet this week drags by now though! Thinking of testing at 10dpo (Thursday) but that depends on how I feel.

I'm 4 dpo, and I don't think my chart looks very promising. What do I know though, it's my first month.

I'm still waiting for my period. It's so frustrating I know this cycle is a bust so I just want my body to move on to the next cycle.

Fairy, I sometimes throw out temps especially when I travel across multiple time zones. Overall it is the general pattern that matters more than just a weird tell here or there. Temps look good though!

Lynne, hoping this is your month! So sorry about your due date passing by. It is rough especially when you thought for sure you would be pregnant again...delays suck big time.

Danser, I am here with you waiting for the witch. Hopefully she will start for me in 4 days or so.

Afm, last dose of hormones this morning and hopefully the witch gets here quick. Ready to get the show on the road!

I was just bummed this morning to see it go down, but last month around this time it went down too.

Lynanne - cramps at 7 DPO sounds promising! Only a few more days 'til testing!

Fairycat - Your temps are still above the coverline, so I think you're good! Don't stress over it.

AFM - My O snuck up on me and came 2-3 days early! Temp shot up this morning, so I'm pretty sure I O'd the same day as my unexpectedly early positive OPK. I only got 1 BD in! Crap. It's probably too late to do any more BD'ing now. I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers that the one shot was a lucky one![-o<

I'm getting all too familiar pains in my uterus. It's way too early though, so what the heck!?

Hello ladies looks like im going for round 5

CD6 starting next round of Femara. I will make sure not to miss my iui this time hopefully. Also I decided not to blog as much, I will of course keep updating but will not be on here constant everyday, it makes me stress the situation more and this cycle I want my mind clear.

I wish all of you ladies a BFP soon, and please make sure to keep updating, I will reply as usual but don't want to test early or symptom spot.

Think I might test tomorrow at 10dpo even though I am fully expecting a BFN. I just want to know so that I can wait it out until AF is late at the very least. I'm already thinking to my next cycle. I'd be due to ovulate right before Christmas so it really would be a Christmas baby if I caught it.

Sending everyone lots of luck, wherever you are in your cycle!

My uterus is feeling super irritated today. I remember saying that my last pregnancy. I mentioned it to my husband, and he got excited saying he has no sympathy for me, because it's probably my egg implanting. He's so cute.. I really hope this is our sticky bean!!

Thanks TTC! How is your pregnancy going so far?

Fairy - Going well. No significant morning sickness. First scan showed about the right development. Followup scan in 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->