Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

Hello everybody...I am sorry have been doing the disappearing act..too loaded with office work:-(

March is gonna be one hell of a month for me...Already working 14 hours a day:cry::cry:

Good morning and :hugs: for everyone!

juless, Gcttc, staceyful Hotpink_Mom iow_bird Welcome, we are happy to have you here!

AFam Sorry AF came, and early. Such a witch... Hopefully all turns out well when you talk to your dr. :hugs:

MommaB How are you feeling today. How's that little bean??

iow_bird Find some time to DTD when mom's not around, even if it's a quickie. I agree, don't drive everyone crazy with the POAS addition, it's so costly! I am not buying any early this time. I have one left from last month's testing but not buying any until AF is late. That stuff is costly, I can only imagine how much I've spent over the last year and a half. :dohh:

staceyful Sorry for your loss hun. I hope this is your month. Fx'd for a BFP. When are you planning to test?

Gcttc I like to use the OPK sticks that show the lines, that way I see the line getting darker. We BD usually two days before the actual positive, the day it turns positive and if DH has the energy, the day after the positive.

AFM - AF is just about done. I start my first round of 50mg Clomid today. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm new to trying anything other than bd to get pregnant but we'll see how it goes.

Happy Monday and :dust: for everyone.

Doing good and thank you!! Latley ive been a little worried as all my preg symptoms have gone away. BB's are back to pre-pregnancy, not tired and still feel like AF is on her way. But my FRER still shows a nice dark line so fingers crossed im just one of those lucky ladies that has few to no symptoms. First appointment isnt until the 30th.

I cant wait to see all the BFP this month. So exciting :happydance:

Morning ladies!:flower:

Hey AFam, how did your day turn out?

AFM - I'm finishing up, I think at this point it's really post AF spotting more than anything. We'll see. I started charting my temp using this app on my phone and a bbt thermometer when I wake up in the morning. I hope everyone has a great day.

Day was good thanks, no cysts! YAY! so I can start either Clomid or Femara today and I cannot decide which one to use!! Im running out of time, EEK! I'm trying to do research on Femara but I may just go with Clomid since I have already used and know the drill...

so are you new to BBT charting? I love it... its very satisfying. I recommend Fertility Friend to track temping.

Great advice Mammag :) & Welcome R4BB :happydance:

Hi Blu, my day was alright how about yours? I'm interested to follow along with you girls on the Clomid, as I'm thinking of giving it a go soon. Wishing you the best of luck :hugs:

I'm so tired of AF... I literally can't wait to have a break from it for 9 months when I finally do get a BFP! Maybe TMI but I have awful periods, seriously painful, heavy, and last anywhere from 7-9 days, heavy right on through. I FEEL SO DRAINED TONIGHT! (literally lol!)

yikes! sorry your AF's are so hard on you Pink, thats gotta suck :(
Hopefully you got a good nights sleep and are feeling better? do you take an iron supplement? they help me a lot. how many more days of AF have you got now?

Day was good thanks, no cysts! YAY! so I can start either Clomid or Femara today and I cannot decide which one to use!! Im running out of time, EEK! I'm trying to do research on Femara but I may just go with Clomid since I have already used and know the drill...

so are you new to BBT charting? I love it... its very satisfying. I recommend Fertility Friend to track temping.

Yaye! Glad that you don't have to deal with any cysts. Let me know which one you end up going with. I hadn't heard of Femara before, I'd be interested to know if it works for you. Yeah, I have no idea what i'm doing with charting but i just take the temp in the morning when I wake up an plug the numbers into the app on my phone. The app is pretty cool, it tracks AF days, OV & Fertility days, DTD and Pill Taken days as well as BBT temps and creates a chart.

Hi everyone!!
I'm new to this site, although I've been reading for awhile now. I hope it's ok to join this thread!
Here's my story & I'd appreciate hearing what your thoughts are about the whole thing:
I have an almost 7 month old baby girl and I have a pretty irregular cyle. Seems to skip every other month. My last AF started Jan. 7th, 2012. Didn't have one in February at all. But I've checked all of those ovulation calendars, which says if I had a 30 day cycle & would have had my AF in February, I would have ovulated around Feb. 23rd. My temp was also around 99.5 that day...So, on the 29th I had brown discharge (which I only had with my daughter) turned to a light pink spotting. Only happens around afternoon time. And now today it is dark brown/redish color only once when I wiped. I took a clearblue plus test on the 29th that had the vertical line VERY faint, but the whole width of the strip and a lil bluish in color. Next morning took one-BFN, now this morning I had another BFN all with clearblue. My breasts are sore, had some cramping for about a week and a half now, and I feel SOO bloated. Is it still too early to test? What does this sound like to you? I attached the picture....squint with me :winkwink: It's a lil more blue in person and darker on the bottom...but could these be evap lines??

Attachments

• DSCN0584.jpg
    DSCN0584.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 15
Hi everyone!!
I'm new to this site, although I've been reading for awhile now. I hope it's ok to join this thread!
Here's my story & I'd appreciate hearing what your thoughts are about the whole thing:
I have an almost 7 month old baby girl and I have a pretty irregular cyle. Seems to skip every other month. My last AF started Jan. 7th, 2012. Didn't have one in February at all. But I've checked all of those ovulation calendars, which says if I had a 30 day cycle & would have had my AF in February, I would have ovulated around Feb. 23rd. My temp was also around 99.5 that day...So, on the 29th I had brown discharge (which I only had with my daughter) turned to a light pink spotting. Only happens around afternoon time. And now today it is dark brown/redish color only once when I wiped. I took a clearblue plus test on the 29th that had the vertical line VERY faint, but the whole width of the strip and a lil bluish in color. Next morning took one-BFN, now this morning I had another BFN all with clearblue. My breasts are sore, had some cramping for about a week and a half now, and I feel SOO bloated. Is it still too early to test? What does this sound like to you? I attached the picture....squint with me :winkwink: It's a lil more blue in person and darker on the bottom...but could these be evap lines??

:wave: Hi!!! I think that test looks very promising!! Those new ones are supposed to be evap free :) But I bet if you went and got an first response 6 days sooner (frer) that you would get a pretty pink line for sure :)

Thanks for the response mammag!
Even with the following two tests being negative? what's that all about??
We live in a VERY small town- only have clearblue tests here...looks like I'm gonna have to hit the road for that First Response!! :thumbup:

I'm not sure about the next two being negative. Maybe your urine was more diluted on the next two tests. Can you go get a blood test done?

Hey MommaB. Glad you're doing ok. And it's ok to be pregnant without feeling pregnant all the time. Just relax and wait for your first doc. appointment.

Welcome TTC.Our2nd.! I think I see something there. With your irregular cycles and conflicting tests, I'd say the best thing to do would be schedule an appointment for blood tests.

AFM - I think i'm getting little sensations in my pelvic area. Not quite sure though, just when I think I feel something it goes away. Either the clomid just "cut on the lights" down there or my mind is playing tricks on me. :shrug:

Thanks for your advice,
Called the Dr. and they can't get me in until next Thursday!! :wacko:
Baby Dust To You All!

TTC.our2nd., good luck to you - that test does look positive! Hope the next one is one too!!

Good luck to all of you this month, I hope we all get our BFP's! I know chances are slim I will get mine, as it's the first month of trying, but I'm still hoping! I am currently feeling terrible though, hoping it doesn't get in the way of trying.. I recently was diagnosed with asthma, not too serious - more when I exercise (I play roller derby and have a lot of trouble at practices). Not sure if it's the asthma, allergies or what but I have a lot of days (like today) where I am simply exhausted. My muscles are so tired I don't want to do anything. If I could sleep all day I would. I have an appointment with my doctor tommorow to discuss what meds I'll need to take so I'll discuss it with him. Hoping it's nothing more serious. I'm going to request having an allergy test done as well. I just don't want anything getting in the way of TTC!

I promised myself I would be completely relaxed and not get obsessed with TTC...yeah right!

We started TTC on Sunday. Since Monday, I have been having cramps similar to period pains but a bit less intense. I feel constantly aware of my Uterus (if that makes sense).

I am not at all excited and just think I am looking out for feelings that might always be there every month but it is very hard not to think about it! :shrug:

Crampy really bad today ladies temp has dropped once again this morning AF is on her way I think.

Morning all!
I started my Clomid round 2 yesterday. my head is still hurting from the last round so this should be interesting :)
Blu- hows it going with you? this is clomid day 3 right? we are so close in our cycles!

TTCour2nd- let us know what the Dr says!! GL!

Hey AFAM. Yes we are so close.:happydance: Today is dose 3 but I will take it tonight, as that seems to work well. No symptoms besides hot flashes in my sleep waking me up, pushing the covers off of me. Then grabbing them back when I get cold again. DH must think i'm crazy. Yesterday I thought I noticed little pains in my pelvis but couldn't tell. If they were pains, they were awful quick and haven't noticed anything since. I hope your head doesn't start hurting.

Hotpink. I hope AF stays away. You're not out until the :witch: shows her face.

Dosey. I thin it's natural to be in touch with your body. You would know it best.

Juless. Let us know how the doc appointment goes.

TTC.our2nd. How are you doing today?

AFM -I decided that I will get DH to try SMEP first the first time this cycle. We BD last night (cd6), will again tomorrow (cd8) and set the rhythm from there. I'll go out and get my OPK tonight as well so we can start testing on Saturday (cd10). I'm nervous to try the pre-seed, DH might think I've lost my mind. :wacko: He asked me yesterday why I was taking my temp all the time.. He said, what are you planning to get sick or something? lol. He's supportive but I think sometimes he thinks I'm doing too much. Tomorrow's the anniversary of my mc :cry: so I feel like at this point we've got to try something different, you know? Obviously "just trying and seeing what happens" hasn't worked for a year....

Hi everyone!!
Hope you all are having a fabulous day! I am struggling a little bit with anticipation. Got in with the Dr. I've been wanting to see instead of the one in our town. Going to get a blood test TOMORROW! :happydance: & they scheduled my ob visit just in case it does come back positive. I told myself it was fine no matter what, but of course I'm hoping for a BFP. Sometimes I feel like I'm almost convincing myself because I have SO many symptoms.
I would be VERY early considering my 1 test was so faint....but TMI time...I'm already constipated. I have never ever been constipated before in my life except for when I was pregnant with DD. And it was quite severe, I ended up getting stomach pains so bad & throwing up for hours because of it. But anywho....is it even possible for me to be linking the two together this early??? I just feel different!!!! ahh.. again GL to the rest of you! And Hotpink_Mom don't lose hope yet...I don't think I ever ran a different temp when finding out with my DD.

:dust:

Hey AFAM. Yes we are so close.:happydance: Today is dose 3 but I will take it tonight, as that seems to work well. No symptoms besides hot flashes in my sleep waking me up, pushing the covers off of me. Then grabbing them back when I get cold again. DH must think i'm crazy. Yesterday I thought I noticed little pains in my pelvis but couldn't tell. If they were pains, they were awful quick and haven't noticed anything since. I hope your head doesn't start hurting.

AFM -I decided that I will get DH to try SMEP first the first time this cycle. We BD last night (cd6), will again tomorrow (cd8) and set the rhythm from there. I'll go out and get my OPK tonight as well so we can start testing on Saturday (cd10). I'm nervous to try the pre-seed, DH might think I've lost my mind. :wacko: He asked me yesterday why I was taking my temp all the time.. He said, what are you planning to get sick or something? lol. He's supportive but I think sometimes he thinks I'm doing too much. Tomorrow's the anniversary of my mc :cry: so I feel like at this point we've got to try something different, you know? Obviously "just trying and seeing what happens" hasn't worked for a year....

Thank you my head has been fine today- horray! and about those hot flashes- WHOA they are ass kickers arent they? I get them more in the daytime. I feel like I have to take off all my layers really fast or i'll pass out! they are only fast little flashes though :)
I started getting ovulatory pain around the 3rd or 4th day of the clomid the first time round- I'll bet that's what you were feeling. You can feel it 'doing something' cant you? so weird... but I feel like they haven't stopped 'doing something' they just seem to be bouncing around in there all day long... :dohh:

I have to warn you that during O, the pelvic pain is really sore. I found what helped me the most was a electric heating pad. if you have one, I would bust it out for O time (just in case) and if not- consider investing! :winkwink:

and Im so so sorry about tomorrow :( I remember how painful that was... I planted a couple of flowers for our baby and it helped me a lot to do something sweet like that. but I'm here if you want to chat. you can pm me if you want to rant/cry/whatever. :hugs:

thats pretty funny about your DH asking about the temping. it all gets some getting used to. Men are SO different to us about how to get this stuff done- such barbarians. but listen- you do what you need to get to get that BFP. He'll thank you for it later :winkwink:

BIG hug.xo

Hi everyone!!
Hope you all are having a fabulous day! I am struggling a little bit with anticipation. Got in with the Dr. I've been wanting to see instead of the one in our town. Going to get a blood test TOMORROW! :happydance: & they scheduled my ob visit just in case it does come back positive. I told myself it was fine no matter what, but of course I'm hoping for a BFP. Sometimes I feel like I'm almost convincing myself because I have SO many symptoms.
I would be VERY early considering my 1 test was so faint....but TMI time...I'm already constipated. I have never ever been constipated before in my life except for when I was pregnant with DD. And it was quite severe, I ended up getting stomach pains so bad & throwing up for hours because of it. But anywho....is it even possible for me to be linking the two together this early??? I just feel different!!!! ahh.. again GL to the rest of you! And Hotpink_Mom don't lose hope yet...I don't think I ever ran a different temp when finding out with my DD.

:dust:

GL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"