Hospital bag

familygirl30

Reaction score
When did u ladies pack yours,I'm 28 weeks now,I'm going away next weekend to inlaws should I have a bag packed already,I'm feeling stressed cus not bought a thing for it!

Mine was finished at 36 weeks. You have plenty of time hun!

Think its cus someone told me today they were all packed at 28 weeks so I started to stress!

Mines been in the car since 36 weeks but only because there was a chance id have to stay at the hospital. I started getting bits packed a few weeks before that though. It's probably been packed and replaced 20 times though :haha:

I just finished mine today just got to put phone charger and notes in

I did mine 2 weeks ago.

Wanted to do it at like 26 weeks but never got round to it. Lol.

You've got plenty of time.

I just bought the things ill need but they are still sitting in a Walmart bag :haha: i probably won truly pack until after I get her room finished and all her clothes washed and put away since ill want to pack her bag at the same time. My goal is to have it packed by 35 weeks

I've started gathering things I hope to have it all packed by 35 weeks.

Im pretty packed but not completely. I would say you have plenty of time so dont worry :)

I'm 37 weeks +4, and I haven't yet. I'm going to do it this week. Not too concerned, just need a few things.

I plan to have mine packed by 34 weeks this time. I hadn't completed it last time and went into labour at 36+5 and my hubby had to bring me things in to hospital, bad idea!

I was all packed over a week ago. I had a bit of a fright myself, then know someone who had baby at 29 weeks then my friend had hers at 33 weeks all in the last month!

So I wanted to be packed....just in case!

Even after my little stay in hospital last week, and the fact that Joshua arrived at 34 weeks, I haven't even started. Shoukd probably have an overnight bag packed after how useless my oh was though! You've got plenty of time. Just take your notes with you in case you need them for any reason. x

Mine was packed at 35 weeks when I was told by my Dr to go to triage and pack like I'll be bringing home a baby :cry: It was thrown together so I have to repack at some point ... I don't know why it's taking me so long you would think I'd learn my lesson! Everything else is ready!

I haven't even thought about it yet, should probably write a list of what I'll need and start buying bits but I still feel like I have loads of time

I started buying things for it around 26 weeks and have been adding to it its completely done now at 38weeks.

I have packed most of what I need in the baby hospital bag today ad haven't started mine yet. I will probably start packing mine next week after my 36 week consultant appointment when the final plan for if I can attempt a VBAC or not will be made so I have a better idea how much to pack. It is just a case of throwing some clothes in and buying some maternity pads and although I know from hospital stays in my last pregnancy that DH is not good at brining things in I'm still not too worried about it.

I plan on packing mine in 2 weeks once I finish work. I have some idea in my head and the hospital gave me a checklist that I imagine will be helpful... it's unlike me to not be ready super early lol

with DD my bag was packed by 32 weeks as I had a bit of a scare, it'll be packed over the next couple of weeks again here, i think i have most bits ready to go in there just got to get a few more bits and add stuff like snacks closer to the time. I've got a c-section scheduled for 39 weeks but i have a feeling that i will go into labor before my c-section date lol in which case everything has to be ready to go as OH has no idea what i mean when i ask him to get me stuff now when i'm in the same room, never mind trying to explain it over the phone to him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->