How do u print pics from an iphone?

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
On my old fone u used to take the memory card out, but this iphone doesnt have one.

Do i take the lead that connects the fone to my laoptop?

Can anyone tell me in a simple way?! :flower:

Yes just take your lead with you. If you are printing them off instantly yourself on a machine in boots or max speilman etc they sometimes have Bluetooth but I've found it a bit hit and miss so the lead is a better bet.

Hth

Yes just take your lead with you. If you are printing them off instantly yourself on a machine in boots or max speilman etc they sometimes have Bluetooth but I've found it a bit hit and miss so the lead is a better bet.

Hth

You can't bluetooth from an iPhone.

Your best bet is to either take the lead with you and print them like that or upload them all to your computer and either order your prints online or put them on a memory card.

Thank you both! Only want one printing off atm for DH's fathers day present, so ill take the lead xxx :D

Hth

Your best bet is to either take the lead with you and print them like that or upload them all to your computer and either order your prints online or put them on a memory card.

Yes, you can bluetooth from an iphone (just checked on DH's). It's under the General option in Settings :flower:

I didn't say it didn't have bluetooth I said you can't send via bluetooth.

Hth

Ah that makes sense then! Once in boots I was trying for ages to bluetooth them lol! I even asked the man and he said it normally works:dohh:
Luckily I had my lead around the corner in work.
:flower:

Silly really considering all that the phone can do but you've never been able to. You either have to transfer it to a memory card or you need to take the lead with you.

When I first got my 3G I thought ah maybe when they bring out the next models but we are now 4 and 4s and still nothing.

TBH it is because people who have iPhone's normally bump across pictures.

The bluetooth on iPhone is only for hands free etc. You can't send receive with it. I never knew you could use the lead on those machines though. That's handy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->