How do you deal with babies/children

londonbird

Reaction score
Okay so I had miscarriage in September, things have been rough but I am feeling much better. My day to day life only involves adults really which is easy

I had to distance myself from a close friend who is pregnant, I just didnt and still dont feel able to be around anyone pregnant

We went out yesterday to do our shopping and it was unbearable..everywhere children, babies crying etc.. its just hideous.. Does it get any better or am I destined to feel this way for the next 3-5 years??..please tell me theres an easy way of coping/dealing with it..lol I dont think there is:nope:

I know its impossible to completly avoid children...and I would like to go out with oh next week during the school holidays..its just..actual physical pain if a baby is crying or..small kids are around...sounds nuts!! OH kids are fine..as they are practically my age..not little kids..they dont bother me at all

oh..probably a pointless post..just want to know I am not being completly mad :cry:

Your not mad hunny :hugs:

I don't think I will be able to understand your pain as I have never been through a mc, but I'm sure I would feel the same, they say time is a healer and I believe it is, i'm sure the other ladies will have better advice but I didn't want to read and run, just take all the time you need to heal and things will get better.

I dont think there is a way to deal with it, you just do it in your own way. I had a m/c and i was ok. It was an accidental pregnancy not that it made it easier really but i never wanted children before that happened so i guess for me it was easier to be around people i was never particularly broody. Once I had my son though I guess things have changed I am now super broody looking at everyones tiny babies and wanting another desperately. You will be fine hun, your not going mad I think for a lot of women its totally natural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->