How do you survive? anyone??

Now spotting. I'm definitely out now. Stupid witch is super early too. So much for feeling lucky!

Booooooo! :growlmad: I'm sorry. I tested again BFN. Lets look at the bright side- we can all be buddies again! :haha:

At least we're sticking together!!!!! :hugs:

Now spotting. I'm definitely out now. Stupid witch is super early too. So much for feeling lucky!

Booooooo! :growlmad: I'm sorry. I tested again BFN. Lets look at the bright side- we can all be buddies again! :haha:

Is always nice to know I'm alone!

Still just waiting for af to officially arrive.

Is always nice to know I'm alone!

Still just waiting for af to officially arrive.

BFN again today over here. No sign of flo yet- guess she's running late.

Af here :( deciding to be completely irresponsible in Vegas tonight... Probably not the smartest thing to do but oh well...

Waiting to hear back from FS. hoping I can wait until cd5 to sttoart the letrozole, otherwise it will cost me about $300 to get it in Vegas vs back home where it's $7. There goes the $200 I won the other day!

I'm really hoping the rest of you are doing better than me???

The witch arrived this morning- 1 day late but still made it. Now to decide what to do this next month. If anything.

Vegas sounds like fun. I think I'll plan a trip somewhere soon. Nice distraction.

Well I haven't been hungover in awhile. Whoops! It did feel good to relax though.

I heard back from fs and she doesn't recommend I wait until day 5 to start the letrozole. Bummer. I hope it really won't cost me $300 to get it at Walgreens!

The witch arrived this morning- 1 day late but still made it. Now to decide what to do this next month. If anything.

Vegas sounds like fun. I think I'll plan a trip somewhere soon. Nice distraction.

I'm so sorry af arrived. And late! You should definitely plan a trip soon. It had helped me relax a little bit:winkwink:

Yes, good luck with the last half of your 2ww SweetV! Sending positive vibes and lots of baby dust your way!!

aye girls, i feel your pain.. I'm waiting to ovulate still spotting cd 9 today, wondering if it's the natural remedies procrastinating ovulation. Who knows, but I'm itching to see if the natural progesterone works.
We all have to keep our heads up, the only thing I'm keeping my head up with is drinking some wine. ;)

aye girls, i feel your pain.. I'm waiting to ovulate still spotting cd 9 today, wondering if it's the natural remedies procrastinating ovulation. Who knows, but I'm itching to see if the natural progesterone works.
We all have to keep our heads up, the only thing I'm keeping my head up with is drinking some wine. ;)

You didn't start the progesterone yet did you? That can delay or even prevent O. My dr has me start it 3 dpo.

Oh ladies I'm so sorry!!!
:hugs:
I'm only a week behind you :dohh:

Hopefully you have better results than us!

Thanks.
I'm having a hard time finding the energy to be optimistic this cycle.

And I'm a week ish ahead of everyone?! But i love having people i can run to no matter what cd I'm on. :)

CD is irrelevant - we've all been down the same road... Over and over. We're right there with ya :)
That said- when is everyone scheduled to O? I'm expecting my O on the 29th.

Sweet- please keep us posted! Lots of dust from all of us!

It's the other 2ww! I feel like every day I'm just waiting for something top happen. Af, take meds, us, trigger/o, poas, af... At least you can enjoy wine in the first 2ww! Cheers girl! :)

Well good news is the letrozole didn't cost $300! It was only $5!!!! I did have to take a $40 cab ride but still. I'm starting to feel hopeful again. Not sure why that changes things but I am just better spirited today! Us scheduled for next Tuesday... Grow little follies grow!!!

How's everyone else doing today?

You didn't start the progesterone yet did you? That can delay or even prevent O. My dr has me start it 3 dpo.

oh no not yet, but i'm itching to start it lol.. i don't think i'll ovulate until this Saturday which is good cause in laws will be gone lol ;)

Oh ladies I'm so sorry!!!
:hugs:
I'm only a week behind you :dohh:

Hopefully you have better results than us!

Thanks.
I'm having a hard time finding the energy to be optimistic this cycle.

And I'm a week ish ahead of everyone?! But i love having people i can run to no matter what cd I'm on. :)

CD is irrelevant - we've all been down the same road... Over and over. We're right there with ya :)
That said- when is everyone scheduled to O? I'm expecting my O on the 29th.

Sweet- please keep us posted! Lots of dust from all of us!

Exactly!!! CD are irrelevant!-- I think having everyone we can just talk to helps me so much..
I'm supposed to O this saturday ... :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->