How do you survive? anyone??

Laurana- Girl!!! I'm sorry about your Bfn... I know how you feel. :cry: I for SURE thought that my very first IUI was going to work, the doctor sounded so hopeful, which kinda got my hopes up for NOTHING, well it was nice thinking for two weeks that i was pregnant, when i really wasn't. I know the feeling of being let down, i think we all do. Sometimes i just want to sleep :sleep: and not wake up until i'm preg. lol.. but that is just me being all depressed and miserable. the "poor pitiful me act" I still have a hard time looking at pregnant women, I'll be honest, i even try to avoid them, i won't go in the same line at the grocery store, nothing. I feel like i'm a crazy person, but i just don't want to be around them, and if women do that to me when and IF i get pregnant, I'll DEFINITELY understand :winkwink: I think WE have a right to be mad, angry, and just plan rude. I get so UPSET when women who are pregnant freaking complain about being pregnant, "oh i hate vomiting, oh i hate being fat, oh i which these 9 months would hurry up, I can't handle another one" blah blah blah, "can i FREAKING SMACK YOU!!" :growlmad: get over yourself!!! there are others that WOULD LOVE TO BE IN YOUR SHOES!!! (thats me yelling at them) ugh just gets me so damn frustrated...
I can't wait until we are ALL PREGNANT!!!!!!! i just can't wait~

Hatethewait- I'm soo sorry about your bfn! seems like we have been trying for around the same length. I've been ttc for 2 years and 5 months. I just CAN'T GIVE UP and neither can you all. we HAVE to keep going!!! I think when the months keep adding on we just keep getting more and more numb... I don't know how to feel anymore, i was for sure thinking that iui was going to work, but errrr, i was wrong... and that was a HUGE awakening. I guess no matter what we do we just can't MAKE it happen, it just happens... :growlmad: which really is hard to comprehend! I think we all just have to stick together and hold on tight and hope that we all get our :bfp: together! :hugs:

SweetV- I don't think that having a baby shower so close is a good idea, i mean i still have our baby clothes from when my twins were preemies and they are going to be 7, when my youngest that will be 5 was born we used one of the twins clothes. If we get pregnant again, will do the same thing. i mean will buy stuff, maybe have a pamper shower cause i could always use pampers, or just like a bbq, but not a baby shower, because no matter what family will always by the baby things, for their first birthday etc. so there is no reason to go all out and craZy. I think the only reason why i still have all my kids stuff is because deep down inside i still have hope that one day we will have another one while DH is really wanting to make some room in the garage lol and sell it all. or give it away.. i just can't let go.. :cry:

Must be a mom thing, idk.. :winkwink:

Laurana- Girl!!! I'm sorry about your Bfn... I know how you feel. :cry: I for SURE thought that my very first IUI was going to work, the doctor sounded so hopeful, which kinda got my hopes up for NOTHING, well it was nice thinking for two weeks that i was pregnant, when i really wasn't. I know the feeling of being let down, i think we all do. Sometimes i just want to sleep :sleep: and not wake up until i'm preg. lol.. but that is just me being all depressed and miserable. the "poor pitiful me act" I still have a hard time looking at pregnant women, I'll be honest, i even try to avoid them, i won't go in the same line at the grocery store, nothing. I feel like i'm a crazy person, but i just don't want to be around them, and if women do that to me when and IF i get pregnant, I'll DEFINITELY understand :winkwink: I think WE have a right to be mad, angry, and just plan rude. I get so UPSET when women who are pregnant freaking complain about being pregnant, "oh i hate vomiting, oh i hate being fat, oh i which these 9 months would hurry up, I can't handle another one" blah blah blah, "can i FREAKING SMACK YOU!!" :growlmad: get over yourself!!! there are others that WOULD LOVE TO BE IN YOUR SHOES!!! (thats me yelling at them) ugh just gets me so damn frustrated...
I can't wait until we are ALL PREGNANT!!!!!!! i just can't wait~

Hatethewait- I'm soo sorry about your bfn! seems like we have been trying for around the same length. I've been ttc for 2 years and 5 months. I just CAN'T GIVE UP and neither can you all. we HAVE to keep going!!! I think when the months keep adding on we just keep getting more and more numb... I don't know how to feel anymore, i was for sure thinking that iui was going to work, but errrr, i was wrong... and that was a HUGE awakening. I guess no matter what we do we just can't MAKE it happen, it just happens... :growlmad: which really is hard to comprehend! I think we all just have to stick together and hold on tight and hope that we all get our :bfp: together! :hugs:

SweetV- I don't think that having a baby shower so close is a good idea, i mean i still have our baby clothes from when my twins were preemies and they are going to be 7, when my youngest that will be 5 was born we used one of the twins clothes. If we get pregnant again, will do the same thing. i mean will buy stuff, maybe have a pamper shower cause i could always use pampers, or just like a bbq, but not a baby shower, because no matter what family will always by the baby things, for their first birthday etc. so there is no reason to go all out and craZy. I think the only reason why i still have all my kids stuff is because deep down inside i still have hope that one day we will have another one while DH is really wanting to make some room in the garage lol and sell it all. or give it away.. i just can't let go.. :cry:

Must be a mom thing, idk.. :winkwink:

Yeah. All this. I agree. 100%.

Okay. So we have a pretty much perfect support group here. We've all been at is about the same amount of time. Meaning I'm so tired of finding a cycle buddy who's been trying just 2 months and then WHAM! She's preggo and I'm just sitting there crying. For some reason it's different when it's someone who's been trying a long time- then I'm truly happy- it gives me hope instead of making me feel broken and hopeless. Does that even make sense?!?

This gets harder every month. I also avoid pregnant people. This is a problem for me this weekend. A friends daughter is turning 9. She invited a mutual friend to the party who announced her pregnancy right after my miscarriage in march. Unplanned baby, they got married at my house to make it a legitimate child- seriously. I love them dearly, but she just commented that the baby is looking forward to cake this weekend. She's a first time mom. She should be enjoying this and having fun- but I can't watch it. This party is Saturday- Flo's official visit day. I think I'd rather cry in my pillow than go. That's awful I know.

Hi girls, can't write much. On my phone at the airport. I agree with all that's been said. I hate all pregnant people right now. And every time I turn the corner, there is one looking all cute! They are lucky I don't poke them in the eye. And don't even get me started on baby showers!!

At least I got my haircut this morning and it came with a wonderful scalp massage! Sometimes it's the little things. . .

Hi girls, can't write much. On my phone at the airport. I agree with all that's been said. I hate all pregnant people right now. And every time I turn the corner, there is one looking all cute! They are lucky I don't poke them in the eye. And don't even get me started on baby showers!!

At least I got my haircut this morning and it came with a wonderful scalp massage! Sometimes it's the little things. . .

I love you. Not in a weird way. Just in the you're awesome sort of way. You rock.

Now every time I see a cute pregnant woman I'm going to think "POKE 'EM IN THE EYE!!!!!":haha:

hahaha yup poke them in the eye all right!!! and while their throwing up complaining, flush their head in the toilet while their at it.. UGH, here let me help you complain some more!!!

I love when we are at the store, DH see's a pregnant women, lays a HUGE, nasty, disgusting ripe fart, and literally says OUT loud, "damn those pregnant women".. makes me feel so good.

Whoa.... Just read an article that says being dehydrated can cause a false NEGATIVE. Apparently you need to drink a lot to get the hormones flowing through your system?!?? I (stupidly I know) restrict fluids when I test in hopes of a + from concentrated pee. Weird.

hatethewait-- I went to starbucks and REALLY enjoyed a cafe late- vanilla omgoodness what it yummy, while i felt like pouring it down the pregnant womens back that probably SHOULDN'T BE getting a double shot, i laughed, giggled...

Yes the things i enjoy, but the THINGS i would enjoy IF i was pregnant!!!!

Vomiting
swollen feet
bleeding gums
cravings i can't have
tiredness
bloating
FARTS
growing bellies
nice BIG BOOBS!!! (oh how i miss those!)

hahaha yup poke them in the eye all right!!! and while their throwing up complaining, flush their head in the toilet while their at it.. UGH, here let me help you complain some more!!!

I love when we are at the store, DH see's a pregnant women, lays a HUGE, nasty, disgusting ripe fart, and literally says OUT loud, "damn those pregnant women".. makes me feel so good.

Hahahaha!!!! :haha: I'm feeling rather violent right now! This is awful. I love it. :happydance:

I remember reading something about that- but just glanced at it, i need to read more into it. I think i also read about hydrating sperm too.

Hahahaha!!!! :haha: I'm feeling rather violent right now! This is awful. I love it. :happydance:

Lol i've been feeling like this for days..

However, this is totally off topic but what is this icon??? looks rather um interesting :holly:

Lol i've been feeling like this for days..

However, this is totally off topic but what is this icon??? looks rather um interesting :holly:

Ummmm.... It's "Holly". Apparently Holly is topless. A lot. And bounces.

I love you. Not in a weird way. Just in the you're awesome sort of way. You rock.

Ditto!

Just waiting for my next flight, but I have been giggling since I checked in on what you've been chatting about.

You guys are awesome. I don't know how I survived this without you! Thanks for making this process slightly more bearable.

I don't know what to think. BFN this morning obviously, but now I'm getting hope again. No spotting at all. Not cramping anymore. Food has been gross the last week. I keep making/ordering food the it makes me queasy. And I'm not sick. Could it just be too early for a BFP? :shrug:

But my boobs don't hurt nearly as bad as a few days ago. Yeah. I gotta be out. I just don't know :nope: I want this so bad. I think I might sometimes make myself have symptoms. :wacko:

Could have been implantation bleeding, and waiting 3-4 days before hcg will build up in your system. :) i have hopes for you!!!

I don't know what to think. BFN this morning obviously, but now I'm getting hope again. No spotting at all. Not cramping anymore. Food has been gross the last week. I keep making/ordering food the it makes me queasy. And I'm not sick. Could it just be too early for a BFP? :shrug:

But my boobs don't hurt nearly as bad as a few days ago. Yeah. I gotta be out. I just don't know :nope: I want this so bad. I think I might sometimes make myself have symptoms. :wacko:

All I can say is I only notice "symptoms" when I stop to think "do I feel pregnant?" I'm pretty sure it's all in my head.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->