How do you survive? anyone??

Could have been implantation bleeding, and waiting 3-4 days before hcg will build up in your system. :) i have hopes for you!!!

I Appreciate it because I no longer have much hope for myself! My boobs aren't nearly as sore. They should be sore if I'm pregnant. But sadly they aren't anymore. :nope:

BUT I was SURE I was not pregnant when I really was before. :shrug:

I don't know what to think. BFN this morning obviously, but now I'm getting hope again. No spotting at all. Not cramping anymore. Food has been gross the last week. I keep making/ordering food the it makes me queasy. And I'm not sick. Could it just be too early for a BFP? :shrug:

But my boobs don't hurt nearly as bad as a few days ago. Yeah. I gotta be out. I just don't know :nope: I want this so bad. I think I might sometimes make myself have symptoms. :wacko:

All I can say is I only notice "symptoms" when I stop to think "do I feel pregnant?" I'm pretty sure it's all in my head.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Fx for you too!!!!!:hugs:

Well I may have had no luck when I poas this morning, but I did just win 35$ from my 1$ at the penny slots... Hope this means my luck is turning around

Scratch that... Make it $195! I feel like I want to poas! I won't though... I doubt I'm that lucky!

hahaha yup poke them in the eye all right!!! and while their throwing up complaining, flush their head in the toilet while their at it.. UGH, here let me help you complain some more!!!

I love when we are at the store, DH see's a pregnant women, lays a HUGE, nasty, disgusting ripe fart, and literally says OUT loud, "damn those pregnant women".. makes me feel so good.

Hahahaha!!!! :haha: I'm feeling rather violent right now! This is awful. I love it. :happydance:

Lol i've been feeling like this for days..

However, this is totally off topic but what is this icon??? looks rather um interesting :holly:

Haha!!! "Holly" looks like a Dr. Seuss character. You guys make me giggle...

A lot. :holly:

Okay. So we have a pretty much perfect support group here. We've all been at is about the same amount of time. Meaning I'm so tired of finding a cycle buddy who's been trying just 2 months and then WHAM! She's preggo and I'm just sitting there crying. For some reason it's different when it's someone who's been trying a long time- then I'm truly happy- it gives me hope instead of making me feel broken and hopeless. Does that even make sense?!?

This gets harder every month. I also avoid pregnant people. This is a problem for me this weekend. A friends daughter is turning 9. She invited a mutual friend to the party who announced her pregnancy right after my miscarriage in march. Unplanned baby, they got married at my house to make it a legitimate child- seriously. I love them dearly, but she just commented that the baby is looking forward to cake this weekend. She's a first time mom. She should be enjoying this and having fun- but I can't watch it. This party is Saturday- Flo's official visit day. I think I'd rather cry in my pillow than go. That's awful I know.

Not at all. I couldn't even think about pregnant people or babies after my miscarriage. The worst day of my life was sitting in the OB's office for a follow up after my D&C and the friendly lady across from me asked me how far along I was.
I think it's even harder when it's a friend.
Just think by then you could have a BFP and be celebrating too!:hugs:

Hi girls, can't write much. On my phone at the airport. I agree with all that's been said. I hate all pregnant people right now. And every time I turn the corner, there is one looking all cute! They are lucky I don't poke them in the eye. And don't even get me started on baby showers!!

At least I got my haircut this morning and it came with a wonderful scalp massage! Sometimes it's the little things. . .

I love you. Not in a weird way. Just in the you're awesome sort of way. You rock.

Haha couldn't have said it better!

Mother Goose for those TTC:

You put your right hand in,
You put your right hand out,
And you shake your test about,
You do the hokey Pokey
and you turn your test around
That's what it's all about!

Hickory Dickory Dock,
My test ran out the clock.
The clock struck ten,
One line again,
Hickory Dickory Dock.
(F#ckity f#ckity f#ck)

If you’re pregnant and you know it, pee on a stick!
If you’re pregnant and you know it and you really wanna show it,
If you’re pregnant and you know it, show your stick!

And of course- my favorite:

There was an old woman
Who lived in a shoe.
She had so many children
She didn’t know what to do.
She grew a great big belly,
And she didn't need to try,
She's so very annoying,
Poke her in the eye!

So today I peed on a stick. Shocking I know. I did the usual desperate line seeking. I swear I saw something. But let's be honest. If I can only see it while standing on my head in direct sunlight on a uber sensitive FRER test, it's not worth noticing. It's where the line SHOULD be. And even if I did have that teeny amount of HCG required to highlight where the line should be, at 13dpo that's not very promising. Likely a chemical anyway. I will test again later to confirm I shouldn't take my progesterone tonight and then this month is over.

Sorry to blow up this thread... But I was thinking. If I went in and my ultrasound showed I was already Oing, had released one egg naturally, but they triggered me and I still had a couple good strong follicles that DIDN'T release yet, is it possible I Oed Saturday the 3rd and then again the 4th or 5th due to the trigger? Could I be 13dpo AND 11 or 12dpo?!? Does that even make sense?

I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant because my chest is not very sore anymore and I have virtually no symptoms other than food tasting weird to me right now and making me nauseous. PMS symptoms going away = flo coming. But I am curious about if I MIGHT have Oed later? Good for future reference if nothing else. Thoughts?

Mother Goose for those TTC:

You put your right hand out,
And you shake your test about,
You do the hokey Pokey
and you turn your test around
That's what it's all about!

Hickory Dickory Dock,
My test ran out the clock.
The clock struck ten,
One line again,
Hickory Dickory Dock.
(F#ckity f#ckity f#ck)

If you’re pregnant and you know it and you really wanna show it,
If you’re pregnant and you know it, show your stick!

And of course- my favorite:

There was an old woman
Who lived in a shoe.
She had so many children
She didn’t know what to do.
She grew a great big belly,
And she didn't need to try,
She's so very annoying,
Poke her in the eye!

Did you make these up?? Hilarious!!!

So today I peed on a stick. Shocking I know. I did the usual desperate line seeking. I swear I saw something. But let's be honest. If I can only see it while standing on my head in direct sunlight on a uber sensitive FRER test, it's not worth noticing. It's where the line SHOULD be. And even if I did have that teeny amount of HCG required to highlight where the line should be, at 13dpo that's not very promising. Likely a chemical anyway. I will test again later to confirm I shouldn't take my progesterone tonight and then this month is over.

I know someone who didn't get their bfp until they were 14dpo. I think it all depends on when you implant. You aren't out yet chica!!

I'm not testing again until tomorrow. I had af like cramps this am so I'm pretty sure that stupid witch will show her ugly face soon. If I could figure out a way to poke her in the eye I would!

Sorry to blow up this thread... But I was thinking. If I went in and my ultrasound showed I was already Oing, had released one egg naturally, but they triggered me and I still had a couple good strong follicles that DIDN'T release yet, is it possible I Oed Saturday the 3rd and then again the 4th or 5th due to the trigger? Could I be 13dpo AND 11 or 12dpo?!? Does that even make sense?

I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant because my chest is not very sore anymore and I have virtually no symptoms other than food tasting weird to me right now and making me nauseous. PMS symptoms going away = flo coming. But I am curious about if I MIGHT have Oed later? Good for future reference if nothing else. Thoughts?

Good question. I'm not sure... Maybe? Ask your Doc and report back! I'm curious now!

I clearly have too much time on my hands in the early morning and make up silly things to occupy my mind.:haha: stupid job. Everyone is still asleep when I start!

Anyway... I have no idea what's going on now. I should be miserable and have raging PMS right now- but I'm feeling rather sane. I keep getting a little bit of light cramping on and off, but that's been going on since O.

How's your day going?

Now spotting. I'm definitely out now. Stupid witch is super early too. So much for feeling lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->