• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you survive? anyone??

Fx Mangoes! I hope you get your BFP when you test tomorrow!!

And for what I keep hearing, Laurana, most people who do get their BFP don't notice any symptoms for a few weeks AFTER that! Do you test every day?

AFM - I feel the same. No major symptoms either way. I'm 6dpo/iui today and itching to know one way or the other. The last 2 days I had some back pain and lower abdominal cramping but I'm not really sure I should make anything of it. I think I'll only make it a handful of days before I cave and poas!

This month I am testing everyday- I had an HCG trigger shot so I've been testing to see when it leaves my system. Today is 9dpo/IUI and I finally got what I would call a BFN. There is a REALLY faint squinted that showed up at the near 10 minute mark, but I'm going to say any lines from here on out are most likely the real deal. I'm hoping it turns into a nice dark line soon :)

so I had myself a good cry last night and I think my hubby officially thinks I'm crazy.

short version...

Hubby's best friend and his bestfriend's wife are not very good parents (and it's more than me being judgemental). I remember being there and while both parents are stuck in the digital age their child beat a hole in their television, neither of them even blinked while he was doing it but screamed at him after the fact (um... how about you step away from the comp/phone to entertain the kid?!). Their kid doesn't leave the house. If they need to go somewhere they get a sitter, this includes simple things like grocery shopping. I mean 360 days a year this kid is stuck in a basement, a filthy basement. No natural light. I have put my foot down and I will not go over there any more as it makes me uncomfortable. She is a SAHM and does NOTHING with this kid, she sits on FB all day long. This makes me mad. I live for my son....
moral of the story is she is pregnant. To begin with this does not make me happy. Yesterday they found out they were having a girl (I'll I've ever wanted was a little girl... I sobbed when I found out my son was a boy... love him to pieces don't get me wrong). They posted a video online of the gender reveal and when they revealed it was a girl and how happy they were I LOST it.....

Why does life seem so unfair ladies... She doesn't deserve a beautiful gift. She doesn't care for the one she has now.

I'm sorry kinda turned into the long version. Now ya'll think I'm crazy too?!

Of course we think you're crazy... Crazy is mandatory for fitting in on this board. :haha: BUT I think we all know that parent that doesn't deserve kids.

Best thing to do is vent here- where people understand! Unless its bad enough- then best to call the authorities.

Today's update: 9dpo, symptom spotting has officially begun!

Breasts have become a bit heavy/sore/overly sensitive. In the TMI department I have gone from fairly dry to fairly wet. I'm tired - though I'm always tired when I take progesterone. I'm bloated like you wouldn't believe- worst I've ever had. I'm so bloated I LOOK like I'm approaching my 2nd trimester :shock: I better get a baby out of all this!:trouble:

Today's test shows the trigger shot has pretty much left my system. At the 10 minute mark there was a line so faint that I had to squint to see it- my hubby would call it negative. So any positives from here on out should be the real deal! :wohoo:

Let the final stage of TWW torture begin! :haha:

Breasts have become a bit heavy/sore/overly sensitive. In the TMI department I have gone from fairly dry to fairly wet. I'm tired - though I'm always tired when I take progesterone. I'm bloated like you wouldn't believe- worst I've ever had. I'm so bloated I LOOK like I'm approaching my 2nd trimester :shock: I better get a baby out of all this!:trouble:

Today's test shows the trigger shot has pretty much left my system. At the 10 minute mark there was a line so faint that I had to squint to see it- my hubby would call it negative. So any positives from here on out should be the real deal! :wohoo:

You are so close!!! best of luck!!!!!!
O day today let the TWW begin

Also.... and I'm sorry if TMI but we did end up sending the kids away for the weekend for a little um... well....romantic time lol. It worked famously!!!

Now to start the symptom spotting (which I absolutely promised myself I wouldn't do!). 10 more days max until I start testing!

Thanks for the welcome wantjust1more and Laurana! It’s good to know I’m not alone!

Wantjust1more- sorry to here about AF. It sounded like everything looked really promising this month!

It still amazes me when I read these stories and how perfect everything looks and it still doesn’t seem to work!! It’s so frustrating sometimes! Fx the next cycle is even more perfect wantjust1more!!!

Exactly! It also amazes me how pregnancy can happen against all odds- like on BC pills while using a condom- but then we actually TRY and get nothing:shrug:

It's nearly impossible to wrap my brain around and seems so very unfair. :growlmad:

Definitely agree. And as much as I hate the 2ww... my least favorite part of this whole ttc journey is listening to my friends talk about how EASY it was and they thought for sure it would take a few months. They just can't believe it happened on the first try!!! It as at this point I realize how strong I truly am for not bursting into to tears and/or punching them in the face!!! In all fairness to them, they don't know about my struggles.

Anyways, sorry for the venting! I think they say something about the power of positive thinking... I promise to work on that the rest of my wait!

It does drive me crazy how it used to be so easy for us and now i don't know what stopped, i feel like i'm just being rejected over and over again. DH said "i know when we are going to get pregnant, it's when you are in the nursing program"--- this is next fall. THAT is definitely NOT the time for me to be pregnant, However, Believe me if i do become pregnant i'll be on :cloud9: i don't want to hit the 3 year mark for ttc... we hit the 1year, then 2 year and it just keeps getting more and more depressing. People think I'm crazy for ttc baby number four. I tell them point blank, "if you have to hold your baby in your hands, stare at it, touch it, but have to give it away for an autopsy and NEVER see it again because it died while you were sitting on the toilet bleeding out, ya call me crazy ttc baby number 4, I just want my heart to feel complete, and it's not just me, it's my kids who are asking mommy when will god give us back our babies"...
It was traumatic and people just don't think before speaking. Anywho, I see parents who hurt their kids and it really really upsets me.

I'm going to try to give it my all this month, but DH has back surgery when i'm Ovulating. So i'm just going to relax.

:dohh:

Also.... and I'm sorry if TMI but we did end up sending the kids away for the weekend for a little um... well....romantic time lol. It worked famously!!!

Now to start the symptom spotting (which I absolutely promised myself I wouldn't do!). 10 more days max until I start testing!

Always good to send the kids away at O time :winkwink:
I swear I won't symptom spot... Or test... But we all know how it really goes :haha:

That is exactly what we need to do.. maybe get some nice :sex: in there. I think that will help too with ttc. I bet you had a nice weekend!

Can't wait to see your symptoms :winkwink:

I'm so glad your TWW has started!!! :happydance: Lets get these BFP's started!!! I don't think that you should test until the after your af, so you're not driving yourself crazy :wacko: hahah but easier said than done. lol

start your engines!!!

Thanks for the welcome wantjust1more and Laurana! It’s good to know I’m not alone!

Wantjust1more- sorry to here about AF. It sounded like everything looked really promising this month!

It still amazes me when I read these stories and how perfect everything looks and it still doesn’t seem to work!! It’s so frustrating sometimes! Fx the next cycle is even more perfect wantjust1more!!!

Exactly! It also amazes me how pregnancy can happen against all odds- like on BC pills while using a condom- but then we actually TRY and get nothing:shrug:

It's nearly impossible to wrap my brain around and seems so very unfair. :growlmad:

Definitely agree. And as much as I hate the 2ww... my least favorite part of this whole ttc journey is listening to my friends talk about how EASY it was and they thought for sure it would take a few months. They just can't believe it happened on the first try!!! It as at this point I realize how strong I truly am for not bursting into to tears and/or punching them in the face!!! In all fairness to them, they don't know about my struggles.

Anyways, sorry for the venting! I think they say something about the power of positive thinking... I promise to work on that the rest of my wait!

It does drive me crazy how it used to be so easy for us and now i don't know what stopped, i feel like i'm just being rejected over and over again. DH said "i know when we are going to get pregnant, it's when you are in the nursing program"--- this is next fall. THAT is definitely NOT the time for me to be pregnant, However, Believe me if i do become pregnant i'll be on :cloud9: i don't want to hit the 3 year mark for ttc... we hit the 1year, then 2 year and it just keeps getting more and more depressing. People think I'm crazy for ttc baby number four. I tell them point blank, "if you have to hold your baby in your hands, stare at it, touch it, but have to give it away for an autopsy and NEVER see it again because it died while you were sitting on the toilet bleeding out, ya call me crazy ttc baby number 4, I just want my heart to feel complete, and it's not just me, it's my kids who are asking mommy when will god give us back our babies"...
It was traumatic and people just don't think before speaking. Anywho, I see parents who hurt their kids and it really really upsets me.

I'm going to try to give it my all this month, but DH has back surgery when i'm Ovulating. So i'm just going to relax.

:dohh:
People are rude. They don't get it and should not speak. A friend of mine actually said that "anything past 3 babies makes your vagina a clown car". Can you believe that??? I hadn't told her I was trying for #4, but still... How rude!

Good Morning Ladies, :coffee:
Hope you're all doing well. How's everyone doing with symptoms spotting :wacko: ? I am on CD 2 and let me tell you, I am bleeding SO Much I've NEVER bleed this much, I have to wear a pad and a tampon. It's crazy. DH said "maybe this is good".. I think it's all the natural remedies. :shrug: Pregnancy Prep has ALL the herbs you can think of.

Hoping this is a good sign! :happydance:

Hope you all have a wonderful sunday!

Quote of the day

" The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results" - James 5:16

Ooooh! I hope it is as well!!

Before I went to bed last night, I felt some cramping and surely thought that AF was here, but I woke up and there was no blood. I even went to wipe and check - nope. I feel some cramping on and off, the moistness, but nothing. However, I feel nauseous and while talking to one of my in laws I thought I was going to throw up but it quickly passed. :nope:

I'm possibly a day late, I'm giving it until Monday and if she isn't here I'm definitely going to test.

How are you doing? Did you get your :bfp: ?? I hope you did or will be!!! :happydance::happydance:

Those all sound like good looking pregnancy symptoms!!!

I'm so glad your TWW has started!!! :happydance: Lets get these BFP's started!!! I don't think that you should test until the after your af, so you're not driving yourself crazy :wacko: hahah but easier said than done. lol

start your engines!!!
I have 5 days left and 9 tests... We all know how this is going to work... :haha:

So today CD 3, just enjoying my :coffee: and took all my natural supplements. I was having hot flashes yesterday wow, but so far the bleeding is not as bad as the first two days and that is so opposite than the other periods i've had. So now waiting until she's gone, and just trying to think positive. :thumbup: I want a baby!!

I will start to exercise again, and try to drink more water throughout the day. I'm on this, I'm truly not giving up!!! :happydance:

So today CD 3, just enjoying my :coffee: and took all my natural supplements. I was having hot flashes yesterday wow, but so far the bleeding is not as bad as the first two days and that is so opposite than the other periods i've had. So now waiting until she's gone, and just trying to think positive. :thumbup: I want a baby!!

I will start to exercise again, and try to drink more water throughout the day. I'm on this, I'm truly not giving up!!! :happydance:

I really need to start back up exercising too.... I'm so tired all the time though. Guess I have to just force myself to go to the gym.

I'm confidant that this month will be a good one for you!!!! Keep up the good work!!! :thumbup:

https://poasaholic.blogspot.com/2009/04/true-secret-to-digital-pregnancy-tests.html

Whoa... So in theory there could be a test that works 3 days after conception?!?!!

Good Morning Ladies, :coffee:
Hope you're all doing well. How's everyone doing with symptoms spotting :wacko: ? I am on CD 2 and let me tell you, I am bleeding SO Much I've NEVER bleed this much, I have to wear a pad and a tampon. It's crazy. DH said "maybe this is good".. I think it's all the natural remedies. :shrug: Pregnancy Prep has ALL the herbs you can think of.

Hoping this is a good sign! :happydance:

Hope you all have a wonderful sunday!

Quote of the day

" The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results" - James 5:16

I think the heavy bleeding is sign of a good lining so that means the natural remedies must be doing something right!! How did you learn about what you should be taking?? Did you talk with your doc before starting them?

So if you go to websites that talk about infertility, they have to be scholored you don't want some random weird websites. I looked up what each ingredient is on the herbs, like pregnancy prep, evening primrose oil, what can help with cervical mucus. I will post the website so you can check it out. It was awesome to read stories that people that were on clomid, femara, did IVF and still didn't come up pregnant BUT did all natural herbs and bam, pregnant. SO i said what the heck, i'll give it a whirl. Can't hurt and they really help with uterine lining etc. :winkwink: Let me find the site and i'll post it on here.

https://natural-fertility-info.com/unexplained-infertility.html

here is one website that talks about natural remedies, some of those ingredients are in the vitamins that i take.

https://natural-fertility-info.com/unexplained-infertility.html

here is one website that talks about natural remedies, some of those ingredients are in the vitamins that i take.

Can you take natural and prescribed stuff together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->