• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you survive? anyone??

[/QUOTE]

It does drive me crazy how it used to be so easy for us and now i don't know what stopped, i feel like i'm just being rejected over and over again. DH said "i know when we are going to get pregnant, it's when you are in the nursing program"--- this is next fall. THAT is definitely NOT the time for me to be pregnant, However, Believe me if i do become pregnant i'll be on :cloud9: i don't want to hit the 3 year mark for ttc... we hit the 1year, then 2 year and it just keeps getting more and more depressing. People think I'm crazy for ttc baby number four. I tell them point blank, "if you have to hold your baby in your hands, stare at it, touch it, but have to give it away for an autopsy and NEVER see it again because it died while you were sitting on the toilet bleeding out, ya call me crazy ttc baby number 4, I just want my heart to feel complete, and it's not just me, it's my kids who are asking mommy when will god give us back our babies"...
It was traumatic and people just don't think before speaking. Anywho, I see parents who hurt their kids and it really really upsets me.

I'm going to try to give it my all this month, but DH has back surgery when i'm Ovulating. So i'm just going to relax.

:dohh:[/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean.

https://natural-fertility-info.com/unexplained-infertility.html

here is one website that talks about natural remedies, some of those ingredients are in the vitamins that i take.

Thank you! I've been really worried as my AF is getting shorter and lighter. I've often wondered what I can do as it was never this way before my D&C and I'm worried that this is what is causing our fertility problems.

I feel AF cramps, but she isn't here yet, but I kind of have a feeling she's on her way.

Great! Im NOT alone!!
9/10 dpo. Clomid with 3 good sized follicles. Took trigger shot 8/4. Now I am waiting!!

:bfn: 8/12 a.m. :nope:

Trying so hard to keep busy. Praying too early to detect anything!!

Great! Im NOT alone!!
9/10 dpo. Clomid with 3 good sized follicles. Took trigger shot 8/4. Now I am waiting!!

Oh my- you and I are almost exactly the same!
I took clomid 50mg cd 3-7, triggered with 10,000 units, O confirmed by ultrasound and iui on 8/3. Had at least 3 really good follicles - fourth one looked promising too.

I have been getting positive tests from the trigger everyday- even today there was a very faint one. Hoping to get a real BFP in the next few days. Did you test out the trigger or no?

I wouldn't start anything right now, but yes your can... Maca and clomid or femara. vitex you have to be careful with. Most doctors don't recommend natural remedies, but it's how i got pregnant with my third, it was with royal jelly.

So just talked to the doctor, iui #2 is on for cd 12 or 13!!!
Let's hope this is it... natural cycle, no clomid or femara. :)

So just talked to the doctor, iui #2 is on for cd 12 or 13!!!
Let's hope this is it... natural cycle, no clomid or femara. :)

Yay!!!!!:wohoo: fingers crossed!!!

I'm getting SO impatient this month!!!! My hopes are high! Come on :bfp:!

I'm stuck at work 16 hours today. Nothing to do but obsess over if I'm pregnant. If ill ever be pregnant. This is going to be a loooooong day. I'm googling EVERYTHING - including all the things I've googled a million times before. Like early pregnancy symptoms. My gosh- you'd never know from my search history that 1. I've had multiple babies before 2. I didn't escape from a mental institute. :wacko:

Sigh, I think I'm out, AF just started spotting.

Great! Im NOT alone!!

I took clomid 50mg cd 3-7, triggered with 10,000 units, O confirmed by ultrasound and iui on 8/3. Had at least 3 really good follicles - fourth one looked promising too.

I have been getting positive tests from the trigger everyday- even today there was a very faint one. Hoping to get a real BFP in the next few days. Did you test out the trigger or no?

NO. I didn't know to test out trigger. I am really hoping the negative was due to trigger being out of system. I had 3 cysts hemorrhage a few days ago. Now I am back to waiting. Ugh! If I had only tested the trigger shot. I have no idea if I truly ovulated. I just felt pain and cramping two days post shot.
Thanks for responding! How are you keeping sane? I can't stop thinking about testing!

Great! Im NOT alone!!

NO. I didn't know to test out trigger. I am really hoping the negative was due to trigger being out of system. I had 3 cysts hemorrhage a few days ago. Now I am back to waiting. Ugh! If I had only tested the trigger shot. I have no idea if I truly ovulated. I just felt pain and cramping two days post shot.
Thanks for responding! How are you keeping sane? I can't stop thinking about testing!

It's not necessary to test out the trigger- only reason I did was to avoid a false positive. I've had positive pregnancy tests every day since my shot - today's was finally ALMOST negative- barely a line at all and it took about 8 mins to appear. If you've gotten a negative, it's out of your system. I'm really hoping today's test is actually the start of an early BFP, but I know it's so much more likely the end of the trigger.

I'm not staying sane. I want this pregnancy so bad- I'm googling symptoms and statistics. It's awful. I'm completely nuts:wacko:

No hard feelings ladies, my period has been on for about 2-3 hours and hasn't made a dent in my pad. Weird, at this point my flow would steadily get heavier.

No hard feelings ladies, my period has been on for about 2-3 hours and hasn't made a dent in my pad. Weird, at this point my flow would steadily get heavier.

:dohh: aye aye... I know how you feel!! hoping it's just implantation :winkwink:

Give yourself time and see what it might be. Hoping still for you!!!

Great! Im NOT alone!!

It's not necessary to test out the trigger- only reason I did was to avoid a false positive. I've had positive pregnancy tests every day since my shot - today's was finally ALMOST negative- barely a line at all and it took about 8 mins to appear. If you've gotten a negative, it's out of your system. I'm really hoping today's test is actually the start of an early BFP, but I know it's so much more likely the end of the trigger.

I'm not staying sane. I want this pregnancy so bad- I'm googling symptoms and statistics. It's awful. I'm completely nuts:wacko:

oh girl i felt like you last cycle.. going completely craazy!!! :wacko:

oh girl i felt like you last cycle.. going completely craazy!!! :wacko:

I know it sounds insane, but I feel like I won't survive! :nope:
I'm going to end up in the looney bin!
I want to test NOW. And I want it to be a big fat clear and obvious :bfp:
Nothing less will do.
I'm on this crazy roller coaster where one minute Im SURE I'm pregnant and the next I want to cry because I'm sure I'm not! :dohh:

Oh how I wish there was someway I could feel better and stop thinking about this!!!!'

This month I am testing everyday- I had an HCG trigger shot so I've been testing to see when it leaves my system. Today is 9dpo/IUI and I finally got what I would call a BFN. There is a REALLY faint squinted that showed up at the near 10 minute mark, but I'm going to say any lines from here on out are most likely the real deal. I'm hoping it turns into a nice dark line soon :)

I hope it turns into a nice dark line too these next few days!!! I know we just "met" but I'm super excited for you!

https://natural-fertility-info.com/unexplained-infertility.html

here is one website that talks about natural remedies, some of those ingredients are in the vitamins that i take.

I'll have to check out the website. Thanks!! I just feel so overwhelmed with all the information out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->