• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you survive? anyone??

This month I am testing everyday- I had an HCG trigger shot so I've been testing to see when it leaves my system. Today is 9dpo/IUI and I finally got what I would call a BFN. There is a REALLY faint squinted that showed up at the near 10 minute mark, but I'm going to say any lines from here on out are most likely the real deal. I'm hoping it turns into a nice dark line soon :)

I hope it turns into a nice dark line too these next few days!!! I know we just "met" but I'm super excited for you!

Thank you! I'm really hoping we all get our BFPs close together as I'd lobe to share a first trimester thread with you all - can you imagine the awesome?!? :happydance:

Man, I go to work for just 1 day and there is so much to catch up on! How do you all stay on top of things? I’ll try my best but sorry if I missed anything.

SweetV- That does suck! I can definitely think of a few people who fall under that category, life definitely is not fair sometimes. It’s crap that we are reminded of that so often! I agree with Laurana, vent away. On a more positive note, yay for the start of the TWW. I hope yours flies by faster than mine has! Fx for you.

Laurana – You crack me up! Did you google anything good today? I swear I love and hate that thing! What do you do for work? 16 hours is a long time to get through. I have a hard enough time with 9! Also I can relate with your impatience. I think I’m one or two days behind you (IUI on 8/5) and I seriously can think of nothing other than can I test yet?? I swear I feel like a 5 year old waiting for Christmas! The past few days I’ve been watching movies after work to try and keep me distracted, but I’m starting to get antsy with that too. If you come up with any ideas to get you to stop thinking about it, send them my way too!

Wantjust1more – It does always seem like the good stuff happens at the worst time sometimes. I hope you don’t have to wait until you are in the nursing program to get your BFP!! Glad to hear your bleeding lightened up too. How long does af usually last for you? Do you have to do opk to get the timing of your iui right or will you just do a trigger?

Kiddz1 – It is definitely is early! Hope you get that BFP in the next couple of days! It sounds like you responded really well to the clomid! Did you do an iui? I had mine on 8/5 and this 2ww is killing me!

Mangoes – So sorry to hear that AF got you. Fx you get your BFP next time! :hugs:

AFM - my iui was 1 week ago and I seriously am not sure how I will survive this next week. My originally plan was to check on 8/15, but now I'm not so sure I'll even be able to wait that long!!!! You would think after 2 years of ttc I'd get used to this torture. Anyway, other than some lower abdominal cramping and "heaviness" I don't notice anything. It feels just like before AF gets here, but that should be well over a week away! Unless anyone else has noticed a significantly shorter cycle when on letrozole???

Thank you! I'm really hoping we all get our BFPs close together as I'd lobe to share a first trimester thread with you all - can you imagine the awesome?!? :happydance:

Yes, amazingness at it's finest!!! Fx! :laugh2:

"You crack me up! Did you google anything good today? I swear I love and hate that thing! What do you do for work? 16 hours is a long time to get through. I have a hard enough time with 9! Also I can relate with your impatience. I think I’m one or two days behind you (IUI on 8/5) and I seriously can think of nothing other than can I test yet?? I swear I feel like a 5 year old waiting for Christmas! The past few days I’ve been watching movies after work to try and keep me distracted, but I’m starting to get antsy with that too. If you come up with any ideas to get you to stop thinking about it, send them my way too!"

I googled lots of the same old stuff.... BUT I found one article that said there MAY be a test in the future that can tell if you conceived THREE DAYS POST O! Apparently they're already using something similar for livestock... Can you imagine shortening the 2ww to just 3 days?!? I could even survive that with my mind intact... But sadly there's nothing to be done about it RIGHT NOW. Instead we must suffer. And suffer to together as our IUIs are just 2 days apart (mine was 8/3). I'm seriously considering testing when I get home tonight- stupid I know. I work in emergency services- typically 8 hour days, but they have forced overtime when your replacement doesn't show up. So Im stuck here 2 shift today <sigh>

I googled lots of the same old stuff.... BUT I found one article that said there MAY be a test in the future that can tell if you conceived THREE DAYS POST O! Apparently they're already using something similar for livestock... Can you imagine shortening the 2ww to just 3 days?!? I could even survive that with my mind intact... But sadly there's nothing to be done about it RIGHT NOW. Instead we must suffer. And suffer to together as our IUIs are just 2 days apart (mine was 8/3). I'm seriously considering testing when I get home tonight- stupid I know. I work in emergency services- typically 8 hour days, but they have forced overtime when your replacement doesn't show up. So Im stuck here 2 shift today <sigh>

3 days would be much more bearable. Although if I'm being honest, I was anxious 1dpo/iui so I'm not sure that would change! haha. I almost caved and tested tomorrow (my hubby has been just as anxious as me) and I'm 2 days behind you!!! I also read a thread where someone got their BFP 7dpo. SEVEN! I definitely don't think you are stupid! I am for sure testing in 3 days, though and I don't care how stupid that makes me!

Anyway, forced OT sounds like it would suck. I tell my hubby all the time I wasn't made to work! haha. I pretty much planed I'd work p/t and stay home with the babies... apparently life has other plans in mind for me! Hope your 16hr day is almost over! Do you get comp time to make up for it later in the week?

3 days would be much more bearable. Although if I'm being honest, I was anxious 1dpo/iui so I'm not sure that would change! haha. I almost caved and tested tomorrow (my hubby has been just as anxious as me) and I'm 2 days behind you!!! I also read a thread where someone got their BFP 7dpo. SEVEN! I definitely don't think you are stupid! I am for sure testing in 3 days, though and I don't care how stupid that makes me!

Anyway, forced OT sounds like it would suck. I tell my hubby all the time I wasn't made to work! haha. I pretty much planed I'd work p/t and stay home with the babies... apparently life has other plans in mind for me! Hope your 16hr day is almost over! Do you get comp time to make up for it later in the week?

I might be anxious even before O to be honest. :wacko:
Did you do a trigger shot? If so, beware of False positives if you test too early!
And no comp time- just pay :(

True dat. I think I'll be anxious CD1-30 going forward. How does this not get any easier? Instead it gets even harder!!

No trigger shot this time so fortunately I don't have to worry about false positives.

Definitely harder every month. I just told my hubby if this month doesn't work out, next month I'm going off all meds to get a break. I can't handle this much longer.

And now I'm queasy. A work. I better be knocked up. :trouble:

No hard feelings ladies, my period has been on for about 2-3 hours and hasn't made a dent in my pad. Weird, at this point my flow would steadily get heavier.

:dohh: aye aye... I know how you feel!! hoping it's just implantation :winkwink:

Give yourself time and see what it might be. Hoping still for you!!!

I'm beginning to think it is, because it isn't getting much heavier. It varies from a bit of red spotting to brown spotting and this is NOT the norm for my cycle. As I said, it would steadily increase to a heavy flow and I would be on the bed in a ball at this point -8 hours later.

Hang in there Laurana!!! Hopefully you won't have to worry about "next month" because it sounds like you are well on your way to the BFP!!

Keeping my fx for you Mangoes!!! Sounds like it just could be implantation!

Man, I go to work for just 1 day and there is so much to catch up on! How do you all stay on top of things? I’ll try my best but sorry if I missed anything.

SweetV- That does suck! I can definitely think of a few people who fall under that category, life definitely is not fair sometimes. It’s crap that we are reminded of that so often! I agree with Laurana, vent away. On a more positive note, yay for the start of the TWW. I hope yours flies by faster than mine has! Fx for you.

Laurana – You crack me up! Did you google anything good today? I swear I love and hate that thing! What do you do for work? 16 hours is a long time to get through. I have a hard enough time with 9! Also I can relate with your impatience. I think I’m one or two days behind you (IUI on 8/5) and I seriously can think of nothing other than can I test yet?? I swear I feel like a 5 year old waiting for Christmas! The past few days I’ve been watching movies after work to try and keep me distracted, but I’m starting to get antsy with that too. If you come up with any ideas to get you to stop thinking about it, send them my way too!

Wantjust1more – It does always seem like the good stuff happens at the worst time sometimes. I hope you don’t have to wait until you are in the nursing program to get your BFP!! Glad to hear your bleeding lightened up too. How long does af usually last for you? Do you have to do opk to get the timing of your iui right or will you just do a trigger?

Kiddz1 – It is definitely is early! Hope you get that BFP in the next couple of days! It sounds like you responded really well to the clomid! Did you do an iui? I had mine on 8/5 and this 2ww is killing me!

Mangoes – So sorry to hear that AF got you. Fx you get your BFP next time! :hugs:

AFM - my iui was 1 week ago and I seriously am not sure how I will survive this next week. My originally plan was to check on 8/15, but now I'm not so sure I'll even be able to wait that long!!!! You would think after 2 years of ttc I'd get used to this torture. Anyway, other than some lower abdominal cramping and "heaviness" I don't notice anything. It feels just like before AF gets here, but that should be well over a week away! Unless anyone else has noticed a significantly shorter cycle when on letrozole???

I usually do opk's then iui, l have never asked for a trigger shot. I was on femara last cycle and it was right on 14 days from ovulation. but Cd 25/26.
So,idk wanting to see if the doctor will do it, but kinda want to wait this month. I just keep going back and forth. And about AF she didn't lighten up, i think it's all the natural remedies. It's REALLY flushing me out. :shrug:

This monDrth I am testing everyday- I had an HCG trigger shot so I've been testing to see when it leaves my system. Today is 9dpo/IUI and I finally got what I would call a BFN. There is a REALLY faint squinted that showed up at the near 10 minute mark, but I'm going to say any lines from here on out are most likely the real deal. I'm hoping it turns into a nice dark line soon :)

I hope it turns into a nice dark line too these next few days!!! I know we just "met" but I'm super excited for you!

Ahhh!! That would be fun if we all got pregnant together!!! Then this would be a pregnancy thread!!! I'm so so so excited!!

Great! Im NOT alone!!
9/10 dpo. Clomid with 3 good sized follicles. Took trigger shot 8/4. Now I am waiting!!

:bfn: 8/12 a.m. :nope:

Trying so hard to keep busy. Praying too early to detect anything!!

Oh my- you and I are almost exactly the same!
I took clomid 50mg cd 3-7, triggered with 10,000 units, O confirmed by ultrasound and iui on 8/3. Had at least 3 really good follicles - fourth one looked promising too.

I have been getting positive tests from the trigger everyday- even today there was a very faint one. Hoping to get a real BFP in the next few days. Did you test out the trigger or no?

NO. I didn't know to test out trigger. I am really hoping the negative was due to trigger being out of system. I had 3 cysts hemorrhage a few days ago. Now I am back to waiting. Ugh! If I had only tested the trigger shot. I have no idea if I truly ovulated. I just felt pain and cramping two days post shot.
Thanks for responding! How are you keeping sane? I can't stop thinking about testing!

I can't wait to test and I'm barely on CD3!! Haven't ovulated yet!
This cycle going to wait for af before i test. :)

Hang in there Laurana!!! Hopefully you won't have to worry about "next month" because it sounds like you are well on your way to the BFP!!

Keeping my fx for you Mangoes!!! Sounds like it just could be implantation!

Really hope you're right!!!!! For both of us :)

LISTEN UP LADIES! I'D LIKE TO PROPOSE A VOTE!

I propose we change the meaning of the "F" in BFN from "fat" to an entirely different F word.

ALL IN FAVOR SAY AYE!!!

That said, I did not get the big fat secondary line I was hoping for this morning. :cry: and may have used the other F word to describe the void where my BFP should be.

To be fair, I am only 10dpo, I know I'm not out. But this morning felt like it. I think I did see SOMETHING there, but it's likely that 1. I have line-eye (which should be a diagnosable condition) or 2. There is the slightest remnant of my trigger shot lingering in my system. Either way, it's not the BFP I was hoping for.

Ah well. At least I can still drink coffee. :coffee:

LISTEN UP LADIES! I'D LIKE TO PROPOSE A VOTE!

I propose we change the meaning of the "F" in BFN from "fat" to an entirely different F word.

ALL IN FAVOR SAY AYE!!!

That said, I did not get the big fat secondary line I was hoping for this morning. :cry: and may have used the other F word to describe the void where my BFP should be.

To be fair, I am only 10dpo, I know I'm not out. But this morning felt like it. I think I did see SOMETHING there, but it's likely that 1. I have line-eye (which should be a diagnosable condition) or 2. There is the slightest remnant of my trigger shot lingering in my system. Either way, it's not the BFP I was hoping for.

Ah well. At least I can still drink coffee. :coffee:

Wow I feel the same way (go to work for the day and when I come back I don't even know where to start!).

I say AYE!

mangos- hang in there. That seems to be my story lately and I hope it works out better for you than me.

You guys have been so super awesome that I can not wait to be in a pregnancy thread with all of you! If I'm this bad for the TWW can you imagine us on the 36 week wait lol!

Have a great day guys and Laurana-I hate google!!!!! Ot has convinced me time and time again that I have to be pregnant

wantjust1more- best of luck for upcoming iui

Hatethewait- I know what you mean about the wait not getting easier. 2 years in and I've been known to test at 3DPO. There is no way I'm waiting until AF this time either.

The amount of BD at this house this weekend there is no way the Sdidn'tME lol. Now we just have to hope it is sticky.

Best of luck girls. I'm really hoping that our "how do you survive" TWW becomes "how do you survive" 9 months, bloating, nausea, backaches..... now hold on one minute this is what I'm begging for... I hope you girls are around to remind me that I begged for this when the preg. becomes overwhelming lol.

Haha! The 36 week wait- never thought of it like that before! :haha:

I actually am a bit worried about that... Assuming I DO get pregnant, I don't know if I can just blindly go about my day without worrying. Now that I've had trouble ttc and had a miscarriage I may be paranoid. Not to mention my last one was a premie. We certainly will have to stick together!

I actually am a bit worried about that... Assuming I DO get pregnant, I don't know if I can just blindly go about my day without worrying. Now that I've had trouble ttc and had a miscarriage I may be paranoid. Not to mention my last one was a premie. We certainly will have to stick together!

I know exactly what you mean. The last time I told my husband I was pregnant was 8 weeks after a mc. He told me he couldn't be excited until 12 weeks just in case. I lost the baby at 11.5weeks. I want this so badly but when I think about how much thought I put into it now, those weeks leading up to the end of the first trimester are going to SUCK! I hope we beat the odds and all get to do it together!

I know exactly what you mean. The last time I told my husband I was pregnant was 8 weeks after a mc. He told me he couldn't be excited until 12 weeks just in case. I lost the baby at 11.5weeks. I want this so badly but when I think about how much thought I put into it now, those weeks leading up to the end of the first trimester are going to SUCK! I hope we beat the odds and all get to do it together!
I really hope so. I'm losing the capacity to cope. TTC is such an obsession for me it's dominating my life. Not sure how long I can keep going like this- and if I do get my BFP I know I need you guys!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->