• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you survive? anyone??

Awww.. All of us girls have our own ways of trying to go through this crzy TWW. I didn't think of it as 36 week wait etc. lol thats really true. I think everyday that passes it just (for me) another day of heartache and trying to cope with the fact that we are not pregnant. I sometimes don't know how to feel, and other days i just go about my ways. Sometimes i REALLY REALLY CAN'T STAND pregnant women, other days i'm okay. It's a up and down, back and forth, just emotional situation that seems like it's never going to end. My thought is getting pregnant, then once im pregnant, making sure my numbers double, all the "twinges" when i get pregnant ( are they a resulting factor of what could be an ectopic again) it seems like for me until the baby is born, i won't be calm, cool and collected. DH and some other people said "why try for a baby, why don't you just let it happen?"
I about flipped my lid--- I said "really? I'm so "intune" with my body that is really impossible, i know that when i have clear stretchy crap hanging from my vagina, i'm ovulating, i know 1-2 days after O is going to be 14 days until af, I know the boobs, the twinges, the aches, the cramps, i know every little "ache" and you want ME to just let it happen??" tell me again how you do that??

I don't know-- i just feel that now people see me as desperate, and 1. i don't give a rats... and 2. i know what i want when i want it, and they have NO IDEA WHAT I had to go through...
So anywho, that being said, if you girls are going through any of this, just wanted to ramble on and let you know, YOU my dears are NOT alone...
Mwah!

I usually do opk's then iui, l have never asked for a trigger shot. I was on femara last cycle and it was right on 14 days from ovulation. but Cd 25/26.
So,idk wanting to see if the doctor will do it, but kinda want to wait this month. I just keep going back and forth. And about AF she didn't lighten up, i think it's all the natural remedies. It's REALLY flushing me out. :shrug:

I sort of wish I would've triggered this last time, too. I had u/s on day 11 and had the option to trigger that night or wait for one follie to grow a bit bigger (so I would have 3 good size ones and a better chance for BFP). We opted to wait a few days and do opk in between. Well I had a pos OPK the next PM, but when I retested a few hours later it was negative! Then the following morning it was positive again! My fs said the first positive probably was a mild surge and the next positive was the actual surge, but part of me will always wonder if this didn't work is it because of those darn opks??? I'm pretty sure I'm going to use the trigger next month if this doesn't work for that reason!

I wish I could follow along better when I am at work!

I’m say Aye, too!!!

That 4 letter would will likely slip out of my mouth in a few days when I finally poas. I’m having a woe is me kind of day.

I love the 36ww reference and I sure do hope we are all on that journey together soon! I’ve never had 1 BFP in my entire 2 years of TTC and I’m one paranoid chica. I know how much can go wrong in this whole process and I for one will definitely need you guys to keep me sane. If I ever get to that BFP that is because most days I feel like my body must be missing the secret ingredient.

I’m sorry about your BFN Laurana! But 10dpo is still really early!! I’m hoping you will see a nice confident second line when you test tomorrow! And coffee is a fairly good consolation prize.

I’m sure I’ll be like you wantjust1more, itching test before the o! I keep telling myself I am closer today than I was yesterday. But I’d be lying if I said it’s working to keep my patient! Haha.

Here’s to hoping for a sticky bean SweetV!!!

I usually do opk's then iui, l have never asked for a trigger shot. I was on femara last cycle and it was right on 14 days from ovulation. but Cd 25/26.
So,idk wanting to see if the doctor will do it, but kinda want to wait this month. I just keep going back and forth. And about AF she didn't lighten up, i think it's all the natural remedies. It's REALLY flushing me out. :shrug:

I sort of wish I would've triggered this last time, too. I had u/s on day 11 and had the option to trigger that night or wait for one follie to grow a bit bigger (so I would have 3 good size ones and a better chance for BFP). We opted to wait a few days and do opk in between. Well I had a pos OPK the next PM, but when I retested a few hours later it was negative! Then the following morning it was positive again! My fs said the first positive probably was a mild surge and the next positive was the actual surge, but part of me will always wonder if this didn't work is it because of those darn opks??? I'm pretty sure I'm going to use the trigger next month if this doesn't work for that reason!

I just don't know what to do..
I don't want anything to go wrong. so it's like i try to do everything, but not everything, if that makes sense...

I don't want anything to go wrong. so it's like i try to do everything, but not everything, if that makes sense...

I know exactly what you mean. I feel like I'm staring at the most incredibly difficult math problem each month. There's only 1 right answer and I never know if I'm going to crack the code this time!

I know exactly what you mean. I feel like I'm staring at the most incredibly difficult math problem each month. There's only 1 right answer and I never know if I'm going to crack the code this time!

Exactly!!! That's what i meant to say!!!
Couldn't have said that better. Just don't know if I'll make the problem worse or solve it, hard to make any decisions. :shrug:

Rather nauseous and exhausted. Ill have to catch up tomorrow morning.

Hugs and baby dust to you all!!!

wantjust1more I know what you mean about trying naturally. I promise myself that I won't look at the calendar. I won't check cm etc but you just know. I have been counting the days from o-af-o for so long now that is so deeply ingrained. It's not an obsession (that's what I keep telling myself), it's routine. Almost keeps me sane... when af shows I start counting again (15 more days until o! then 10 days until testing).

You guys are truly awesome and exactly what I needed!

Okay- running late for work now as I MAY have taken 3 pregnancy tests this morning - back to back-:blush: Anyway... Waiting on results of the last one, first one FRER is shown below- VERY faint pink line... Worried its still that stupid trigger. Clear Blue Digital- BFN. Dollar Store test- looking like a BFN or maybe a super faint if I wait more than 2 minutes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 11
Okay... Made it to work on time. :wohoo:Drinking my coffee:coffee:
I'm EXHAUSTED but still my mind won't even slow down. I'm rapidly switching between high hopes and no hope. :wacko:

I know that pic isn't good, but if you saw it in person you'd see it. It popped up at about 3 minutes in. It is very faint even after the full 10. But clear blue digital was negative. Dollar tree test had at VERY FAINT line but not until about 8 minutes in. This gives me high hopes... But then I think it's the trigger. Or one of the million times I've seen imaginary lines. :shrug:

I don't know what to think. So I'm just going to sit here and obsess over EVERYTHING and accomplish nothing. :haha:

Exactly!!! That's what i meant to say!!!
Couldn't have said that better. Just don't know if I'll make the problem worse or solve it, hard to make any decisions. :shrug:

Yes!!! It causes major decision paralysis. Gah! Well all we can do is our best... and then obsess :winkwink:

Okay- running late for work now as I MAY have taken 3 pregnancy tests this morning - back to back-:blush: Anyway... Waiting on results of the last one, first one FRER is shown below- VERY faint pink line... Worried its still that stupid trigger. Clear Blue Digital- BFN. Dollar Store test- looking like a BFN or maybe a super faint if I wait more than 2 minutes.

Ok I totally think I see it!! And I haven't been diagnosed with line eye... yet... But the nausea and exhaustion have to mean something, right?? I hope it comes back much darker the next time you test!

Ok I totally think I see it!! And I haven't been diagnosed with line eye... yet... But the nausea and exhaustion have to mean something, right?? I hope it comes back much darker the next time you test!

I hope so! But I'm also on a new kind of progesterone - so it could be that too. I might test again later. But that would be 4 tests today... Is that bad?

I just had a little pink spotting and some cramping. I'm worried I'm out :cry:

Do you think there's any chance the cramping is because I am pregnant? I don't know what to think. I don't feel normal at all. :nope:
And I'm queasy and tired and I just want this so bad. :cry:

Do you think there's any chance the cramping is because I am pregnant? I don't know what to think. I don't feel normal at all. :nope:
And I'm queasy and tired and I just want this so bad. :cry:

Having never been pregnant, I have no idea. I'm pretty campy today,too so hopefully that's a good sign for both of us! I do know plenty of people have spotting and turn out to pregnant though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->