How do you survive? anyone??

Do you think there's any chance the cramping is because I am pregnant? I don't know what to think. I don't feel normal at all. :nope:
And I'm queasy and tired and I just want this so bad. :cry:

Having never been pregnant, I have no idea. I'm pretty campy today,too so hopefully that's a good sign for both of us! I do know plenty of people have spotting and turn out to pregnant though!!

I don't know which is unhealthy- assuming I have a chance or assuming I don't! I don't want false hope, but I don't want to give up either. I'm going to go with hope I guess. So I'm assuming cramps are good. It's a baby snuggling in. It's got to be.

Do you think there's any chance the cramping is because I am pregnant? I don't know what to think. I don't feel normal at all. :nope:

Having never been pregnant, I have no idea. I'm pretty campy today,too so hopefully that's a good sign for both of us! I do know plenty of people have spotting and turn out to pregnant though!!

I don't know which is unhealthy- assuming I have a chance or assuming I don't! I don't want false hope, but I don't want to give up either. I'm going to go with hope I guess. So I'm assuming cramps are good. It's a baby snuggling in. It's got to be.

Personally, I would rather be hopeful than hopeless. I would cry every day if I didn't have hope to hold on too, so hope on girl!

Personally, I would rather be hopeful than hopeless. I would cry every day if I didn't have hope to hold on too, so hope on girl!

I get my hopes so high every month though - and then I'm crushed when flo shows up. I am seriously considering quitting ttc. I don't know how much more I can take.

I get my hopes so high every month though - and then I'm crushed when flo shows up. I am seriously considering quitting ttc. I don't know how much more I can take.

I've been there Laurana. We don't know you're out yet for this month yet. Hang in there! :hugs:

This whole ttc journey is emotionally exhausting. It's really no wonder we aren't all committed to the looney bin.

Laurana- give your body time.. this is what i did last month i knew i saw a line, everyone i showed saw a line and af was right "on time"... i KNOW it's hard but try to wait until af is a week late. :wacko:

i hate the last part not knowing, but i always tell myself by now you're either pregnant or not, and making ourselves crazy is not worth it..

just try to relax hun :coffee:

laurana - I'm thinking of you!!! I want to test for you lol!
Fingers crossed tight for you!

Well 24 months into ttc and I still haven't seen two lines. Tested this morning... BFN. :cry:

I'm angry today. I'm furious. If I got a BFN today I'm pretty sure this month didn't work. It's not fair and I am angry. I don't even know who I'm angry at. I'm angry at my husband for having low sperm count- and wearing briefs. I'm angry at my dr for not making this happen and I'm angry at pregnant people for being pregnant. I'm angry at the people who show me pictures of their babies. I'm angry at people who are pregnant but don't want to be. I'm just angry. :growlmad:

Sorry. I'm not good company right now.

Well 24 months into ttc and I still haven't seen two lines. Tested this morning... BFN. :cry:

I'm sorry... I'm right there with you. Except I have gotten 2 lines for my miscarriage. And from my trigger. But no baby.

Girls I'm so sorry. I know how disappointing that lack of line can be. I know how much I sob when AF arrives. Still here for you to vent.

I have a questions to pose of you ladies...
I have vented before about my hubbies friend having a baby. I was invited yesterday to the baby shower and was instantly angry. They have a 3 year old and I was at their baby shower when they were pregnant with him. They said if it was another boy they wouldn't have one but since it is a girl and they don't work they need lots of new stuff. My question is..... is having 2 baby showers acceptable? Especially since you have recently had one?

I went for one for a friend of mine but there is 11 years between her kids and she had nothing. I even helped arrange the baby shower for her.

I'm not sure if this time I'm just angry at all pregnant people or if this goes against social conventions. Help please!!

Girls I'm so sorry. I know how disappointing that lack of line can be. I know how much I sob when AF arrives. Still here for you to vent.

Thank you... It's a little better just not feeling alone.

I remember how alone I felt before I found the threads. My hubby was so optimistic and would look at it as a new beginning where I just wanted to crawl in to a corner and never try again. I think he feels it as much as I do but won't show it. It's so relieving to know I'm never alone. 24 hours a day I can vent!

I have vented before about my hubbies friend having a baby. I was invited yesterday to the baby shower and was instantly angry. They have a 3 year old and I was at their baby shower when they were pregnant with him. They said if it was another boy they wouldn't have one but since it is a girl and they don't work they need lots of new stuff. My question is..... is having 2 baby showers acceptable? Especially since you have recently had one?

I went for one for a friend of mine but there is 11 years between her kids and she had nothing. I even helped arrange the baby shower for her.

I'm not sure if this time I'm just angry at all pregnant people or if this goes against social conventions. Help please!!

Thank you for this distracting question lol
I think it's basically okay to have one when kids are spaced far apart - as in after an 8 year gap. But I think it should be more of a party than a "give me gifts" event. If I get my baby I will have a party - but specify its a celebration, not a request for gifts. And I haven't had a baby shower in over 10 years.

I think that you should request gender neutral stuff if you plan on more kids. And if you can't afford e stuff for baby #2, don't get pregnant. But maybe I'm bitter.

I remember how alone I felt before I found the threads. My hubby was so optimistic and would look at it as a new beginning where I just wanted to crawl in to a corner and never try again. I think he feels it as much as I do but won't show it. It's so relieving to know I'm never alone. 24 hours a day I can vent!

Yeah- my hubby is stupid optimistic. And he ALWAYS tells me I'm not being patient enough! And each month he says the clock resets - especially if we try something new. New med? RESET! As if the last couple years didn't happen. I could strangle him some days. He's lucky he's cute.

Yeah- my hubby is stupid optimistic. And he ALWAYS tells me I'm not being patient enough! And each month he says the clock resets - especially if we try something new. New med? RESET! As if the last couple years didn't happen. I could strangle him some days. He's lucky he's cute.

Thanks for the laugh! I hear you on that one!!

I think it's basically okay to have one when kids are spaced far apart - as in after an 8 year gap. But I think it should be more of a party than a "give me gifts" event. If I get my baby I will have a party - but specify its a celebration, not a request for gifts. And I haven't had a baby shower in over 10 years.

I think that you should request gender neutral stuff if you plan on more kids. And if you can't afford e stuff for baby #2, don't get pregnant. But maybe I'm bitter.

That's exactly how I feel. I would love to celebrate but it was even just the wording of the invite "we need lots of new stuff". I feel the same way, if you can't afford this baby then why were you trying?!
I don't know who I'm kidding I don't think I could even join in the celebration at this point but I don't think it would make me as angry.
If I were to get pregnant this cycle my son would be 6 when the baby was born. I would not be having a "baby shower", I would not be asking any body for any thing. I would love if every body wanted to celebrate with me but would not be asking for "lots of new stuff".

I'm so bitter, I'm sorry.

That's exactly how I feel. I would love to celebrate but it was even just the wording of the invite "we need lots of new stuff". I feel the same way, if you can't afford this baby then why were you trying?!
I don't know who I'm kidding I don't think I could even join in the celebration at this point but I don't think it would make me as angry.
If I were to get pregnant this cycle my son would be 6 when the baby was born. I would not be having a "baby shower", I would not be asking any body for any thing. I would love if every body wanted to celebrate with me but would not be asking for "lots of new stuff".

I understand. Not sure I could handle a baby shower right now. Especially under those circumstances. And yeah- my youngest will be at least 7 by time I could have a baby- I wouldn't ask for anything - but I would likely have a party. At this point I think I'd rather go buy my own stuff- get what I actually want :winkwink:

I understand. Not sure I could handle a baby shower right now. Especially under those circumstances. And yeah- my youngest will be at least 7 by time I could have a baby- I wouldn't ask for anything - but I would likely have a party. At this point I think I'd rather go buy my own stuff- get what I actually want :winkwink:

That's exactly how I feel. 1/2 the fun of having kids is shopping for them:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->