How long did it take you to get pregnant?

Two cycles TTC. The first cycle was my first one of BCP though so it wasn't a full usual cycle.

My first took 18 months!!! My second was a surprise baby, conceived during my first postpartum cycle (my baby was 8 months old, condom broke). My third was another second cycle surprise (my second baby was 2 months old, and I was on the pill). My fourth took 3 months of trying (my third baby had just turned 1). My current was a surprise after trying through 2 irregular cycles and deciding to wait another 6 months (my baby was 7 months old). I think it's much easier to catch when you aren't trying but aren't preventing.

I definitely wasn't trying with this fifth baby of mine! I had been having irregular cycles between 53 and 44 days since feb.... and got pregnant in may! It was such a surprise since husband and I only did the deed that one time that month....

This! I had the exact same thing happen with my third and also had really long cycles. Stil don't know how I managed to fall pregnant but feeling really blessed to have my little girl :D

Took 7 months of perfect timing, with temping, opk's, supplements, and all sorts of BD'ing!!

With our first, it took about a year and a half with fertility testing, supplements, etc for myself and hubby.

With this one, we NTNP for nearly a year and then began actively TTC August. Three months of that, then one month on Fertilaid and BFP.

My first took about 10 months, I ended up taking clomid and got pregnant the second month on it. Second and third babies were ntnp- second came after 7 months and third came only one month after my first cycle.

My current pregnancy took 2 months of trying. I'm so thankful and feel so blessed to have all my babies

15 months total. BFP third round of clomid

First baby, two tries/two months. Second time, 4 months (ended as a CP). Third time, over a year and is from IVF.

Not exactly how I thought things would go...

With ds first cycle.
9months mc
5months after mc now 24w
So second time 14months xx

1st - 6 months/ 5 cycles of TTC
2nd - 4 years of ttc & fertility treatment
3rd - 3rd cycle since giving birth, ntnp but only had sex twice the whole month :wacko:

Both babies took 1 month.
This one actually came after one bd session. 😳

Once both times. The second time around, I all but convinced myself the pregnancy wouldn't stick because I just didn't think it would happen a second time. Turns out this pregnancy has actually been easier and more text book than my first. I am due with our second next month and will be 36! in August. 3.5 years between the kids. I watch infertility vlogs and read accounts and I feel so much for these moms. I cry a lot and then realize that my fertility is definitely a blessing; I'm not so young anymore as they say.

Baby 1 - first cycle
C/p - oopsie, not trying
Early m/c - 5 cycles
Current pregnancy (currently 22nd week) - 5 cycles

1st time - 3 months but cycles were very random
2nd time - 1st month
At the mo on month 3 of TTC3..

We actually hadn't been trying but stopped preventing and were really surprised at how long it took. It took around 2 to 2 1/2 years.

M/C 1: 4 cycles
Baby 1: 2 cycles
Baby 2: Once (NTNP)
M/C 2: Once (NTNP)
Baby 3: Once (NTNP)

DD1: 2 cycles
DS: Found out we were expecting him only 3/4 months after giving birth to DD1 despite being on the mini pill
DD2: 5 cycles
Current pregnancy: NTNP for 5 months

DH and I have been extremely fortunate and have managed to conceive first cycle each time by NTNP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->