• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how long did you push

2 hours for me, but it was my body pushing, I was just breathing him down. Problems was, my waters didn't go so I crowned him still in the sac :) Can't help but think with a bit of lubrication from waters it would have been quicker :haha:

2 hours properly, 1 hour before then feeling pressure and letting my body do it. Needed ventouse in the end she wouldn't come out. All worth it in the end. Hoping for a better experience this time.

My 1st i had to have a c-section after 1 1/2 hours of pushing as it just wasn't happening.

With my second it was around 50min of pushing.

You should never be left pushing for more than 1 1/2 hours as once you have been pushing for that amount of time your cervix will be inflamed and therefore the baby won't progress or if it does you are more likely to have a very bad tear.

1.5 hours with my dd...i think it was longer as I started pushing lying down...I then changed to a squatting position and things went really quickly...she was there within 20 minutes.

2 and half hours, my Monica was 3.900 kg, so it was hard birth

11mins, i was 10cm at 10.30am and midwife told me we'll leave your body and baby to work him closer to the exit so started pushing eventualy at 11.45am and he came out 11mins later :) didnt want too hold out at the time but thinking back it helpd alot so i wernt pushing for ages :)

I started pushing about 9:05, he was coming down quickly so they called the dr and we all just hung around for about 50 minutes. I literally pushed 4 contractions my entire labor. 2 before the dr came and 2 for the dr, he was born at 10:01

I pushed for a good 3 hours before they realised his head was too big and my poor foof needed help lol

xx

According to my DH, it was about an hour. This is our 1st!

first took 15mins, 5 of which was cleaning head when it crowned
second 25mins roughly,as i had try and push with waters still there, hard!!

Just gave birth to my first 3 days ago and it took only 15 mins. Babys heartbeat was dropping and I heard the words assistance and we need to get this baby out and did I push then! He came out back to back and I needed few stitches afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->