how long did you push

2 pushes with my first son and 3 with my second and I had an epidural with both so was on my back as well.

I pushed for 2 hours, and felt like forever!!! it felt like it would never end. I didn't even think I would make it! lol i really felt like giving up, it was so bad! lol. Most physcialy painful experience in my whole life. This is my first baby.

I wanted to push from the very start, I wasnt dialating quick enough though, I think I tried pushing about two hours before I gave birth and I was standing hoping for the gravity to help but nothing was happening.
Exhausted I then resorted to the couch and stirrups after advice from the midwives,for the last hour and I think the intensive pushing lasted about 1/2 hour, which is when they had to assist with epiostimy and Ventouse :(
was a bit disappointed, but I think I was trying to rush labour and not let the contractions do their job, as quite frankly it wasn't just the pain I was fed up with, I was bored! Always impatient! :) I also didnt have an epidural, I thought this would also slow things down for me

With my LO who is my first baby i was pushing for exactly 26 minutes x

2 hours and got episiotomy, i didnt even know pushing for 2 hours was possible lol

I pushed for just under an hour with my first, but it didn't feel like that long - it flew by. I felt very centred and knew what my body wanted to do. My labour nurse was awesome - she had me switch positions every three pushes, which kept me focused on the pushing and somehow helped the time to fly by.
My second baby, I pushed for 20 minutes.

First son was 45 mins
Second son was 8 mins (3 pushes)

Maybe 15 or 20 minutes, I don't know, maybe less. It felt quite quick.

i drank raspberry leaf tea and my body did literally 3 pushes and she was out .. not even a min long it took!

6 minutes... I took RLT capsules and inserted EPO so whether that helped I don't know. I was induced at 41+4 and only the syntocinon drip put me into active labour but things happened really quickly from then on.

about 25 minutes. I'm so suprised the average says 1-2 hours for first time moms. Me and my two other friends that recently had babies all took 20-30 minutes.
It felt like I only pushed for 5!

About 3 or 4 contractions, so under 10 minutes. He was born face up too!

I was an avid RLT drinker, don't know if it helped? x

I pushed for 30 minutes and he was out. If they had of cut me sooner he would of come out earlier.

I pushed for 5 minutes with my little man pushes and he just shot right put. I hope this is the same for you good luck

No 1 - 6 minutes
No 2 - 5 minutes
No 3 - about a minute and a half :mrgreen:

RLT ALL THE WAY!!!!!! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member