• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how long did you push

With my first-4 hours of pushing and to be determined with my second:flower:

First 10min.

Second 15-20min this was due to they blanl right refused to break my waters it made me feel really uncomfortable i couldnt feel head to push against.
Once they went out in 2 pushes.

5 hours and ended with an episiotamy and ventouse.

Well, guess i win the trophy for worlds crappiest pusher! :rofl:
I pushed for 6 hours! (NO assistance or intervention though as we were fine) BUT DS was born face up (ouch!) so thats more of why, plus i was exhausted because labor was 100% back labor and 30 hours long, not to mention once i begun pushing i was only getting one contraction like every 6 minutes (before that they were irregular and jumped between 1 minute or 2 minutes or 3 minutes apart-the ENTIRE 30 hours) Also its important to note that i started pushing at 8CM dilated (common with posteriors)...i hope this time is much faster lol

Well this time was much different!...thank God! :haha:
Active labor was one hour and 20 min. Pushing was only half an hour....huge difference!

30 mins and he was back to back and therefore facing the wrong way :flower:

I pushed for 26 minutes and was so out of it it didnt feel like it was that long only felt like a few minutes lol.

My first I pushed for 1 hour 5 mins, with my second I only pushed for three contractions and he was out.

X

Over 2 hours for me! I took RLT tabs too, so either they did nothing or yikes what a labor I would have had.

Believe it was about 15 mins with my daughter, near enough only 5 mins with my son :haha:

I just read the notes from my labour with my daughter who i had last week and it says i was pushing for 2 minutes. It felt like a lifetime though lol

3.5 hours but that was because DS was stuck because he was transverse and the nurse was trying to make me push him out by my self and i kept saying no no i cant.. tell the finally did the vaccume extraction on him.. but all totall about 3.5 hours of pushing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->