How long will you bf for?

Im going for 6 months, if I can I would do 12 months. DS is a lazy eater and falls asleep on the breast a lot. Makes it hard to feed when out and about.

That will improve as he gets older. He's still so tiny! Feeding an older baby is nothing like feeding a newborn, and feeding a toddler is completely different again!

We're down to just a bedtime feed, and I'm quite happy to keep that for as long as he wants it, really. I'm pretty sure he's dry nursing again now, or at least getting tiny amounts compared to normal, but it doesn't seem to be putting him off.

With Lucie my minimum is a year. I want to get pregnant with number two around the time Lucie is 1 year 3 months. I would love for her to continue nursing through pregnancy and would even like to tandem nurse once baby number two is here.

Minimum for second child would be two years. (As long as he/she wants to). My husband is very adamant the children are pretty close together in age, otherwise I would wait until Lucie is a bit older to conceive, so she could nurse longer easier.

A year is only a week away. After that its all a bonus and i probably wont go too far beyond

Ideally at least two years, but we'll see!

I made myself a goal of getting to 3 months and then thought I would switch to formula. Now I have reached 3 months I don't want to switch so I am taking it 1 week at a time.

I love the way it makes you feel so close to my little man plus the convenience is fab!

Hats of to all you mummies who have longer term plans. You are amazing in my eyes.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"