How many children is enough?

babesx3

Reaction score
I ask this cos i'm not sure when i'm gonna loose this mad erge for more children!! :shrug:

I have 3 children, aged just turned 4, one turning 3 in june and one turning 1 in june.
I'm major clucky for another, my husband is ok i think for me to have just one more, lol..... but will i be???? does this want for babies go??
how many more kids will i have?? surely 4 will be enough!! :shrug::blush:

I think it is time to stop when you financially, emotionally and physically think you are at your max. Varies for every person really!

yeah i agree, i just hope i can be sensible enough to listen to all these things and not let the erge to take over. i think pregnancy is adictive, its like chocolate to me!!:)

yeah i agree, i just hope i can be sensible enough to listen to all these things and not let the erge to take over. i think pregnancy is adictive, its like chocolate to me!!:)

lol! hmmmmm chocolate!!!!

I'd say no more then two as there are too many people in the world already, plus a girl and a boy is more then enough, well for me anyway :p.

Just popped over from another part but! I say you KNOW when your ready to stop i thought i would be happy with two AND i was fine with that until my second was coming up for his 1st birthday and i thought no i aint ready to stop so im now 30 weeks with my third and MORE than know im done now :) if you have the urge theres obv reason :) xxxx

I'd say no more then two as there are too many people in the world already, plus a girl and a boy is more then enough, well for me anyway :p.

Oops then!! i already have 3!! :blush:

but then there are a lot of people out there have many many children who can't look after them. personally i can look after them , support them and pay for them, and most importantly love and cherish then!!:thumbup:
i'm making up professionals who don't have any!! he he!!:winkwink:

Just popped over from another part but! I say you KNOW when your ready to stop i thought i would be happy with two AND i was fine with that until my second was coming up for his 1st birthday and i thought no i aint ready to stop so im now 30 weeks with my third and MORE than know im done now :) if you have the urge theres obv reason :) xxxx

lol, i thought this when i was 30 weeks with my 3rd!!! and actually till my 3rd turned 6 months then it started again!!:blush:

I think it depends on the situation. If you'll be financially stable with another and have the energy to keep up I say why not? I think I'll always have the urge for another because I love babies. I know we wont have more then three because for us I think that's where we'll mentally tap out.

I know someone who is pregnant with her SIXTH for me thats way too many, id like 3 tops (have one at the moment) but then I may change my mind who knows. I think it is all down to preferance and how many you can afford, she has a HUGE house but only lives on one income so unless he has an amazingly well paid job then im guessing they get alot of help but she said they will stop at 6!

I know families that have 12+ kids. Its really all about how much you are willing to sacrifice. As long as they have food in their bellies, have a place to sleep, and love, then you're doing your job! I'm pretty sure there will be some people out there that disagree with me, but that's their prerogative. And you dont have to worry about over-population, as its been showed time and time again to be a myth.

I think for me my max will be 3. Couldn't imagine having anymore than that......unless I end up with a rich man!

As many as money will permit :haha: Personally I would love a really big family, 4 or more and OH is more than happy to let me go nuts with as many as I want :haha:

But everyone is different, as long as financially and emotionally you know you can then why not? We get broody for a reason, god wants us to procreate :haha:

I know someone who is pregnant with her SIXTH for me thats way too many, id like 3 tops (have one at the moment) but then I may change my mind who knows. I think it is all down to preferance and how many you can afford, she has a HUGE house but only lives on one income so unless he has an amazingly well paid job then im guessing they get alot of help but she said they will stop at 6!

:happydance: 6!!!! i think i might stop there!!

I know families that have 12+ kids. Its really all about how much you are willing to sacrifice. As long as they have food in their bellies, have a place to sleep, and love, then you're doing your job! I'm pretty sure there will be some people out there that disagree with me, but that's their prerogative. And you dont have to worry about over-population, as its been showed time and time again to be a myth.

completely agree with you!!:thumbup:

I think for me my max will be 3. Couldn't imagine having anymore than that......unless I end up with a rich man!

Good luck finding that rich man!!! remember rich men arn't always that generous though!! stay clear of farmers!!!:nope:

As many as money will permit :haha: Personally I would love a really big family, 4 or more and OH is more than happy to let me go nuts with as many as I want :haha:

But everyone is different, as long as financially and emotionally you know you can then why not? We get broody for a reason, god wants us to procreate :haha:

I like that!! God wants us to procreate!!!:happydance: so it'll be his fault if i end up with 10 kids!!! :thumbup:

I like that!! God wants us to procreate!!!:happydance: so it'll be his fault if i end up with 10 kids!!! :thumbup:

Exactly, if he didn't want us to be shooting them out then he shouldn't have made the broody hormone :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->