How many children is enough?

babesx3 it's as if i've written all your posts!
i have 3 children and i want another one soon but i'm worried i wont be able to stop ..how can i say no more??

Lol!! and by the looks of u could have 2 more at a time too!!!:thumbup:
Its great being a mummy tho isn't it!!:hugs:

Depends on the person I have 4 and would love 1 more but its always just one more lol

I would love at least 3 but OH says 2 at the most :( Guess we will have to see how we get on after number 1.

My cousin has just announced she is pregnant with her 3rd set of twins which will make babies 10 and 11 for her!
She has 2 sets of twins so far and 5 singletons.

oh wow!!

i think i'd feel a little disapointed if i went for a scan there was only one baby, twins are just beyond amazing and my head is saying ONE BABY but my heart wants twins again .. it's like a miracle to me and i feel quite sad that i probably wont experience it ever again.

For me 2 is more than enough.

I don't think my body is going to do me very well in my next pregnancy.. and I can't imagine having a 3rd c-section at this point

wow Ley!!! 3rd set of twins!!! :)
Mamalove i can see why you'd want twins again, i always think it is sooo special to have twins!! :) none in mine or dh's family so very unlikeliy to happen!! but i wouldn't mind, ooo 2 little ones sooo cute!! <3

hi
i have 4 and i said all dring my 4th pregnancy that this was the last and i have 2 girls and 2 boys it will be just perfect:thumbup: BUT cole is only 13weeks old and im starting to think maybe one more :haha: DH is not to keen because we had our first when i was 18 him 21 we are now 28 and 31 and he said he wants us to get the kids up abit so we can spend time together and not all our time changing nappys lol but this urge is awful i really dont know when it will go away i really thought after my 4th there was no way id of thought of having another :baby::blush::shrug:

hi
i have 4 and i said all dring my 4th pregnancy that this was the last and i have 2 girls and 2 boys it will be just perfect:thumbup: BUT cole is only 13weeks old and im starting to think maybe one more :haha: DH is not to keen because we had our first when i was 18 him 21 we are now 28 and 31 and he said he wants us to get the kids up abit so we can spend time together and not all our time changing nappys lol but this urge is awful i really dont know when it will go away i really thought after my 4th there was no way id of thought of having another :baby::blush::shrug:

thats worrying i do remember saying during my 3rd pregnancy that this is my last lol!! my dh would gomad if i said i wanted another after 4th lol!!
its hard being a broody mama!!!:winkwink:

Am currently pregnant with baby no 6,;)

i have 4 girls aged 15,13,8,6 & 1 wee boy aged nearly 4 & then expecting another boy, i love kids they each have there own personalities & would change the situation for the world

but this is definetly my last pregnancy :)

The urge is definatly there for men too. My dad wanted 4 but my mum said no more after 3.

I said two would be fine for me but my husband would keep going forever lol. We have agreed we will try for number 3 at somepoint in the future and i would think that would be more than enough but my LO is only nearly 3 weeks old and the urge is already in my mind...

It's interesting to see all the different thoughts on this. I definitely agree its an individual choice and depends on your body, your finances etc.

Personally I have always wanted 3 kids. Ideally a boy and twin girls, its just what I always pictured lol. Obviously I can't control having twins and there aren't *many* in the family so its pretty unlikely. I came from a family of 2 and we drove each other nuts so I like the idea of at least 3 to try and balance that out?

DH came from a family of 3 and they didn't have much growing up. He's pretty sure he just wants 1 so we can fully provide for our child. I have negotiated to 2 but we are still "seeing" after our first lol. Deep down I think we'll stop at 2.

Plus, I always wanted to be a young mum and I'm gonna be 28 before we start TTC our first (hubby will be 31) and so I don't think we'll have time for too many more! (Just a personal feeling atm that I don't want to be older than 35 at any point whilst having my kids).

- Dinah

I want more but OH wont :nope:

I have 4 but he has 5 .. we wont fit any more in our car and we cant afford more ... but if money wasn't a issue id have a few more yet :thumbup:

I would love three, :) But i would also want a year or two gap in between each!

Something we are dealing with right now!! We both know we want another, I love my boys but I don't feel like our family is complete yet. DH is one of 5, as am I. I don't we will have 5, we shall see what happens after we have another

I want more but OH wont :nope:

I have 4 but he has 5 .. we wont fit any more in our car and we cant afford more ... but if money wasn't a issue id have a few more yet :thumbup:

lets rob a bank just so we can have more kids!! :happydance:

Something we are dealing with right now!! We both know we want another, I love my boys but I don't feel like our family is complete yet. DH is one of 5, as am I. I don't we will have 5, we shall see what happens after we have another

yeah i felt like that after i'd had 2 that i didn't feel complete. when i had my #3 i was sure that was it. but now... shes 9 1/2 months and i'm getting that broody feeling again. i am quite happy to wait a bit this time tho. i was desp to get ttc after #1, and #2. this time i can wait til they are a little older.:thumbup:

Two is what I think I can handle at the most, however, we have to stop at three, or I'll go nuts. I don't want three girls or three boy either, would like at least one of each somewhere in the mix! Luckily my husband agrees that any more than three and the kids have a major advantage over us.....:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->