How many children is enough?

Luckily my husband agrees that any more than three and the kids have a major advantage over us.....:wacko:

:rofl: being outnumbered must be tough, my mom is one of 8 kids. it takes some stern parenting to deal with that many. i think as i'll be working full time it wouldn't be fair to have more than 2. if i didnt have to work i'd have as many as i could choose names for :haha: my gran stopped choosing by number 6 and just let the priest decide. that sounds so typically irish :dohh:

Two is what I think I can handle at the most, however, we have to stop at three, or I'll go nuts. I don't want three girls or three boy either, would like at least one of each somewhere in the mix! Luckily my husband agrees that any more than three and the kids have a major advantage over us.....:wacko:

being nuts helps!! :)

Luckily my husband agrees that any more than three and the kids have a major advantage over us.....:wacko:

:rofl: being outnumbered must be tough, my mom is one of 8 kids. it takes some stern parenting to deal with that many. i think as i'll be working full time it wouldn't be fair to have more than 2. if i didnt have to work i'd have as many as i could choose names for :haha: my gran stopped choosing by number 6 and just let the priest decide. that sounds so typically irish :dohh:

:rofl::rofl:
might be a good idea!! people keep calling their dogs all my favourite babay names!!

You ladies crack me up! :haha: Let's agree that none of us are going to be like the Duggar family and have nineteen kids and counting-now *that* is nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->