How many cloth nappies do you have?

Rydia

1 Boy & 1 Girl
Reaction score
I was wondering how many cloth nappies everyone has and your opinions on what you think the minimum you would need to be able to avoid disposables totally.

I have a 5-pack of bum genuises 3.0 and really liking them so far. I am going to buy another pack of 5 next week but I think that will still be short of what I will need.

I think it depends how old your baby is and how often you want to wash them. You could probably get away with 10 if you wash every day, but it would be easier with 15-20.

I have enough to go 4 days without washing (not that I do) but it is nice to be able to wash every 3 days if I don't have time.

I think it depends how old your baby is and how often you want to wash them. You could probably get away with 10 if you wash every day, but it would be easier with 15-20.

I have enough to go 4 days without washing (not that I do) but it is nice to be able to wash every 3 days if I don't have time.

My son is going to be 5 months old next week. I guess I will try to talk my OH into buying a few more, maybe with the money we save from using the 10 nappies we will have lol.

i have 23 and 5 more in the post...i am now an addict :(

I have 10 and wash them everyday at present. Im waiting for more in the post. I would say you need 15 to wash every other day and 20 to wash every 3 days.

I have 13 so far but only got the last 5 today so am just hoping to move over full time now (sort of) in the next week or so. I'd like to get my stash up to 20 ideally :D

x

omg you really shoulnt ask that question!

im gonna have to count them now................brb...............

I don't even have a baby yet and I have about 25 :D

31 that I use regularly, plus 24 prefolds that I started out with, plus about 20 that are too small and I need to sell off so I can buy more :blush:

.....and 3 more I just ordered in the mail

Oh yeah I have 3 weenotions on the way and another itti....thats makes 57

:thumbup:

I have over 70 diapers and then about 10 things of fleece for covers :)

i have over 54 on last count and our LO isn't even here yet :blush:

i have a huge variety of ones to try as well, but enough for me to sell on a few when i've decided what i like best (40+ of mine are preloved)

ideally you need enough to cover the frequency of washing - more nappies - wash less often. You can always surf the boards for preloved ones to increase your stash. Most people will only sell on a nappy if its usable, as they are likely to be enthusiasts as well.

trust me - i'm addicted and i haven't even got my test subject yet! :happydance:

Haha I've been collecting alot longer than you :)

what? :blush:

ive just sold my HH's and 6 tots bots so theres minus 8

plus add 4 more Itti's in replacement :rofl:

Hahahaha you sound just like me...sell just to fund more

I do....Im baaaadd with this nappy business...

I thought it was supposed to SAVE you money? :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->