How many kids do you want and what gender(s)?

I'm not fussed about baby gender, even though OH is dredding having a daughter ("if it's anything like me")

I'd be happy with 2, though we are going to leave it a while once we have achieved our goal..plus I don't think many will be happy with us keeping the ginger population afloat :)

DH and I would love 2 (although i'd never say never to a third ;) LMAO) . We already have a son so another one is all I am hoping for. As for genders, I really don't care. That being said it would be lovely to have a boy and a girl but equally two boys would be great together so to me it really doesn't matter. :)

I would like 3 although at the moment 2 is looking like the limit (for the time being) - I think I'd like another boy as Earl is such good fun and we already have all the boy stuff lol. I would love to have a little girl though, and if she is anything like me she wont be a pink and frilly girly girl anyway lol.

If we do stop at 2 we may have another 2 in a few years time if the situation is right (maybe when Earl and sibling are about 6 and 4) but I would like to have 3, 2-3 years apart each. We will be TTC from the end of this month, so we will have to see how we get on. If we do fall PG straight away then there will be 2 years and 3 months between Earl and sibling. :thumbup:

Well I have already got exactly what I wanted with both mine which was a boy 1st then a girl we want 1 more & I realy don't mind what the next 1 is as would love a surprise this time :) my two are 4 years & 10 months apart but would like the next 1 to be as close an age gap as possible so the sooner the better lol :) xx

Were you just lucky or did you time your :sex: to increase your chances of a particular gender?

I like the idea of two girls and a boy. I have a daughter already so hoping next one is a boy, if I am lucky enough to have a third I'd love another girl.

I'd like one more and if I'm very truthful another little boy would suit me perfectly :) I think that might be fear of the unknown though ;-) a little girl would be perfect too!

We would love 1 or 2 children, I know people say if you only have the one it will be spoilt but I don't know if I'm going to like labour! lol. We'd like one of each really, but either way as long as it is healthy it doesn't matter. :) xx

Ditto this :thumbup:. Think one would be perfect for us ~ two would be managable but i think it all depends on how the 1st preg/labour/cope with a baby goes.

Recently, I've become interested in whether certain characteristics of parents (i.e. personality, etc.) might be related to whether they have a boy or a girl. Is anyone else interested in this idea?

I think it's been fairly scientifically proven that gender choice comes down to timing of sex versus ovulation in the majority of the population. In some cases where families consist of generations of only one gender, there is probably a higher number of sperm of that variety, but for the most part, it comes down to timing. How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby by Dr. Shettles was a very interesting read and explains all the studies and research done about gender-selection.

Recently, I've become interested in whether certain characteristics of parents (i.e. personality, etc.) might be related to whether they have a boy or a girl. Is anyone else interested in this idea?
ive often thought this, e.g. fiery, outspoken people have boys, quiter people have girls, but i thinkits a load of bull, just down to luck xx

Well then my OH and I are a perfect combo and will have at least one of each! lol. He can be very outspoken about his opinion on things and I'm usually pretty quiet in person. :)

3-7 is what DH and I want, with 5 being our happy medium :) Any mix of boys/girls would be fine... though we would prefer the first to be a boy (we both came from families where the oldest was a boy, so it's "normal" to us), and I prefer not to have ALL girls or ALL boys... but God is in control and He knows what we need and can handle!

I want 5 kids. I already have a girl, so within the 4 more I want, I want at least one boy. lol

I want two kids,
one a girl, one a boy
but when I get pregnant with the first one I think I'll hope for a girl :p

we want the first to be a boy called kaizer stuart and then a girl who will have a welsh name!but really will be just glad to have a babyxx
baby dust to all

I have three daughters already and TTC #4, We always wanted a son but DH says the next baby is the last, I would have 6 kids if I was allowed, I was one of 2, my brother is four years older than me and we didn't get along, thats why I wanted a large family so my kids will never be lonely. :)

I would like 3 or 4. I do like the idea of 3 though and I would like at least 2 if I can :)

I've always had this theory or 'feeling' or whtever you want to call it, that I'm going to have a boy first. Obviously as long as the baby would be healthy I wouldn't mind what sex it was :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->